Not open for further replies.
M Kelly now

t call was made to a woman who claims she didn't know the family at all

Reporter: woman is MW
-we have spoken w/others who have lived w/MW
-they say MW has a relationship,friendship w/Jersey
-they say, she and Jersey do lot of drugs and they fight a lot

-they say, they have their own phones, and she isn't being truthful

Megan just mentioned something about the phone call but who knows when she will get to it!!! Right now it is all of those mind numbing commercials that drive me crazy!

*AngelWings, I am gonna have to get stronger blood pressure meds!

It's almost like they just found out about MW and her connection to Jersey. :floorlaugh:

I really hope they have something other than what we already know. :maddening:

HLN too busy with Penn State Sex Scandal. They've moved on from baby Lisa.

:maddening:

This case is about a grown man abusing 10 year old little boys. I think it is a pretty critical subject. jmo

Judge Alex will be on later to discuss the case. SUPPOSEDLY.

M Kelly now

t call was made to a woman who claims she didn't know the family at all

Reporter: woman is MW
-we have spoken w/others who have lived w/MW
-they say MW has a relationship,friendship w/Jersey
-they say, she and Jersey do lot of drugs and they fight a lot

-they say, they have their own phones, and she isn't being truthful

I can't believe we had multiple threads based specifically on what MW said as if it was ultimate fact.

Now, here's Mr. Spellman's latest!
@jimspellmancnnjim spellman

Next shot is 3:15 on @HLNTV. Look for interesting and troubling comments from a local official familiar with the case.

He doesn't have anything. This is baiting viewers to tune in is all.

Seems no one is being truthful about anything. The losing side here is Baby Lisa. I am going to have to have a 'quiet time' now!

FWIW - I prefer hearing directly from the people in the house rather than it going through FOX.

This case is about a grown man abusing 10 year old little boys. I think it is a pretty critical subject. jmo

Oh, I'm not downplaying the scandal - I agree it's very serious. But how many times do we need to hear "they cancelled the press conference" over and over and over again!

2 minutes on Baby Lisa isn't asking for too much is it? :(

MOO

Mel

Oh, I'm not downplaying the scandal - I agree it's very serious. But how many times do we need to hear "they cancelled the press conference" over and over and over again!

MOO

Mel

But she isn't the only missing child. I just saw a headline about a child missing in Seattle after being left in the car. I don't think that's getting airtime either.

MOO

Mel

Well as they say it is 'breaking news' and you know that they will be talking about it until something else 'breaking' happens. I agree that I wish there was more news about Lisa, but there isn't. My post wasn't directed at you personally and sorry if it came off that way. Maybe there will be some news from the local reporters. jmo

I think Fox is teasing, insinuating that Jersey stole the phones and called MW from one of them.....maybe?? Sort of said that?? After saying peeps claim MW is a liar....so, why believe her when she says she doesn't know DB?? Just never mind....my brain is mush

"troubling" and "disturbing" seem to be the tease adjectives on Fox and HLN. Well, it's troubling and disturbing me that we keep getting sucked in and learning little of anything new. Not really, just a little impatient. Maybe the full reports later today will be more enlightening.

Don't know if Megan's roommates are any more honest than she, but it was interesting to hear their comments. Wish we know if that 8:30 pm phone call is relevant to Lisa's disappearance or not, so I remain glued and hungry for morsels!

M Kelly

-another resident in that home coming forward, and says they each had their own phones
-he says this is a meth house (MK: we heard that from other sources as well)

OK, so people in the drug house, tell the media it is a drug house and we are suppose to believe drug addicts, who come forth ... 3 weeks later.

M Kelly

-another resident in that home coming forward, and says they each had their own phones
-he says this is a meth house (MK: we heard that from other sources as well)

A resident of this home is stating that he/she is living in a "meth" house. Oh my. Where are the police when you need them? :waitasec:

:twocents: Here's my :twocents: FWIW ...

Could it be that Spellman is "saving" his "breaking news" for one of the shows later in the day, that has a "bigger" audience ?

A lot of people are at work during the day ... so maybe he is saving it for the evening when more people are home -- meaning more people watching, more ratings ?

:couch::couch:

MOO ...

MK: speculating to Judge Alex-why would DB be calling this phone in this meth house?

JA: ....t options are not good for MW or Jersey>makes them t top suspects at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get