Identified! MT - Missoula, Skeletal remains of 3 children in box, Sep'17 - Historic remains

Dentals available, will be entered later
Skelton brothers have dentals entered

My guess is these are probably being compared right away. I'm surprised they're entered into Namus already.

My guess is these are probably being compared right away. I'm surprised they're entered into Namus already.

I'm surprised they're in NamUs too but hope they do the dental compare ASAP so their mother doesn't have unneeded stress

I'm surprised they weren't in NamUs already; they were found in September.

How horrifying.

The first that came to my mind was the Skelton brothers.

Not because of geography, of course, but the age ranges fit.

-They have been in the back of my mind this last month. I had even forgotten their last name and what state they were from. I was following it very closely when it happened...and they just popped into my thoughts again. weird, huh?

These could also be totally unrelated children. Many kids are missing from surrounding states too.

These could also be totally unrelated children. Many kids are missing from surrounding states too.
It's possible, but child serial murderers usually select victims who are all around the same age. The spread of ages among these victims is more like what you'd expect to see with siblings.

The Brown children from FL/1985 fit the age ranges perfectly. Authorities haven't revealed race or gender, so they're not out of the realm of possibility. We also don't know if they're a sibling group or not, but that makes the most sense based on what little we know.
Thanks, athousandyearswide.

Here are some links to the Brown thread just in case.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...rown-27-amp-3-kids-Port-St-Lucie-16-July-1985

http://missingchildren.wikia.com/wiki/Sheketah,_Barry,_and_Brandon_Brown

If they are related I always wonder if it’s a case where the woman or husband is accused of parental abduction, but that’s not really the case �� and there is another victim out like like a mom or dad.

If they are related I always wonder if it’s a case where the woman or husband is accused of parental abduction, but that’s not really the case �� and there is another victim out like like a mom or dad.
That's a strong possibility. I think that more than one man has murdered his family and then claimed that the mother ran off with the kids.

That's a strong possibility. I think that more than one man has murdered his family and then claimed that the mother ran off with the kids.

What about an entire family that is missing. I remember a case of a missing family. Can't remember how many kids. Family car found in the mountains/park out West with family dog inside. Maybe keys too? Anyone remember what case this is?

What about an entire family that is missing. I remember a case of a missing family. Can't remember how many kids. Family car found in the mountains/park out West with family dog inside. Maybe keys too? Anyone remember what case this is?

The Jamison family? They had a little girl, Madyson. They found the Jamison remains though.

Such a sad, sad and strange case.

Just a thought. Would they be able to tell if these were cremated remains? I'm wondering if they could be someone's deceased children that died of non-suspicious causes that were never put in urns.

Yes, it would be obvious if these were cremated remains. It's possible that these were kids that died from some accident, etc, that the family just couldn't afford to bury as well. But you'd think there'd be some kind of record of them, then. And I'm really not finding anyone.

I feel like that's what Terry Rasmussen did in connection to the Bear Brooks victims. A "She left and took the kids" pity story.

I wonder if the area they were found in could offer some clues. For Rasmussen, he sometimes worked where the bodies were found.

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

Yes, it would be obvious if these were cremated remains. It's possible that these were kids that died from some accident, etc, that the family just couldn't afford to bury as well. But you'd think there'd be some kind of record of them, then. And I'm really not finding anyone.

I agree. Unless it was an old case of a child custody disappearance that dropped off the lists. And they are searching overseas.

Very interesting Owutatangledweb. It would have been easy at that time to cross the border unchecked.
What a tragic life for that poor mother!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back