Nancy Grace - 10/8/08 - Wednesday

Its on here again in a few minutes, the last call for NG! And I always watch the ancore! I have to hear her reprimand the defense panel one more time!

LOL, i hear ya! I'm usually able to watch her at 5 or 7 but today was not in the cards for me...so here I am at 10pm. Is it okay if I post any questions or comments while I'm watching or should I just read up from the thread?

Someone needs to poke her effing eyes out for sporting those humungeous sunglasses after she had the gall to steal Amy*s money to buy them!

Bud Light for her boys, TP, OJ, waffles, meds, etc.... No wonder AL let her stay at his apartment. Push up bras are a staple for searching for someone*s missing child.

PTOOEY!

LMAO!! PTOOEY!!! Ah that was refreshing!! You feel better now?

Personally, I'd like to get those big white sunglasses to AH and have her run them over with her car a few hundred times and then post it on YouTube! Now that would be cool.........and then for added fun she can PTOOEY on them. :laugh:

DANG..... just the thought of that...
Makes me so upset...
that is sooooooooooooooooooooo SICK !!!
But... I believe that also...
A Cooler.... A Stroller....
What ever is easiest for KC...
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!
jjgram

Lamaze breathing...phew, phew, phew, phew

I don't think so either. He would be spilling the beans all over TV and radio as fast as he could.

He could be... throwing off the suspicion around, so that those concerned gain a little more confidence? .... ;)

Shermie, which part does she ask in a condesending tone to the male defense attorney..."WHAT!!" when he was mumbling while she started to move on. It was my favorite part of the show tonight. I thought of that bus driver mrs crabtree on southpark!!!

Go LP - nothing in there for Caylee, just like Sweet said!

This is why Caysee said the nanny took Caylee. Caysee doesn*t have to prove she needed to provide for Caylee since the nanny took her.

Caysee could say she didn*t need food or clothing for Caylee because she was kidnapped from June 16th until she (Casey) was arrested.

Here are some of the pings. Don't look at what's there, look at what's not.

It's already been said that Casey was getting up in the mornings and leaving around 9, right?

Where was she between the first ping till the second?

No cellular activity until . . .
6:54 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
10:35 am - cell tower pings near Chickasaw Trail until . . .
11:09 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home until . . .

Right, plus the pings are where the cell towers are that the calls hit, not necessarily where KC or her phone were.

For example, the tower pinged at 10:35 is 2.2 mi from Amscot; the one at 11:09 was 5.1 mi from Amscot and 2.5 mi from the Anthony home; the one at 11:28 (when she called AL) was 8 mi from Amscot and 4.2 from the Anthony home; the one a few seconds later was 8.5 mi from Amscot and 6.2 mi from the Anthony home; the one at 11:31 was again the one 5.1 mi from Amscot and 2.5 mi from the Anthony home; the one at 11:34 appears to be getting closer to Amscot - it is 5.5 miles from Amscot and 4.4 mi from the Anthony home; the one at 11:37 (Chickasaw Trail) is 6 miles from Amscot, 7.1 mi from the Anthony home, and 9.5 mi from AL's apt; then by 11:40 the pings are 3.1 mi from AL's apt.

I hope that LE and the prosecutors have the exact coordinates of the cell phone rather than the towers because since Amscot and AL's apt are only 3.5 mi from each other, they will need that information IMO to help explain it all because it can get confusing as we know. Something like that would help.

The tower that geocodes to Chickasaw Trail maps to be right next to Colonial Drive which is one of the streets KC apparently uses a lot to get around by car and is the same road the Amscot is on (7501 E Colonial Dr).

This is a little what Ive been working on.....havent set all the pings yet...just an idea

Sun-June-15 KC has big fight with CA

Mon-June-16 KC stays with Toni with out Caylee

Tues- June-17 1st time KC backs her car into the garage at the house
I think something happened to Caylee and KC puts her in the trunk-

Wed-June-18th 2nd time KC backs in car and barrows the neighbors shovel between 1;30pm-2;30pm
the body starts to smell so she decides to bury her in the ground at the house

Fri-June-20th runs out of gas-Toni helps to get gas cans-3rd time KC backs up her car into the garage
KC then gets Caylee body and puts her into something like a suite case or duffle bag
puts her into the trunk -Does KC keep her in the trunk? or moves her again?

I don't know what to think about the backing her car into the garage those 3 times.....must have been a reason for that to have stood out to the neighbors..... what was the shovel for?

Sat-June 21st

Sun-June 22nd

Mon-June-23rd neighbor BB see KC and a male with green truck at the house
GA-has car chase with KC-she is driving CA V.
where is KC car?

Tues-June-24th GA gas cans reported missing-KC comes to the house doesn't want
GA near the trunk-why?-because of decomp smell? Because Caylee is in there?
gives gas cans back to dad-if decomp was to bad wouldn't dad have noticed?

Wed-June-25th KC tells Amy about the bad smell in the car
I think the body really starts to decompose-she knows she cant keep it in the trunk any
longer or take it home-so she looks for a place to put it

Thurs-June-26th (could have put the car at Amscott later this evening or early hours the next day) ?

Fri-June-27th KC car at Amscot-KC tx Amy that the smell is solved
I think KC parked her car there to let it air out next to the dumpster

Sat-June-28th KC car at Amscot-ask people to help get gas cans

Sun-June-29th KC car at Amscot-ask Amy for gas cans

Mon-June-30th Amy takes KC to buy a gas can-KC car gets towed-Toni leaves for NY

Tues-July-1st KC driving Toni-jeep-showers at Jess (?) why

Wed-July-2nd KC driving Toni jeep-Ricardo wakes to KC washing clothes-
KC writes dairy of days-Casey gets Bella Vida tattoo

Thurs-July-3rd KC has Toni jeep

Fri-July-4th KC has Toni jeep

Sat-July-5th KC drives Toni jeep thru car wash and picks up Toni from airport
-nightmares began-stays full time at Toni's house-per his statement
Could KC have used Toni's jeep any time between the dates he was gone June 30-July5
to move the body again-there for needing to go thru a car wash??
plus the nightmares started
also the facts of shower at Jess on the 1st and washing clothes at Ricardo's the 2nd

Was trying to quit reading here and go to bed (ha) and something stood out.....on the 23rd. isn't that when GA chases KC in mom's vehicle? If that is right and then she appears back at home on the 24th. why was there no discussion of him chasing her,etc.
why did she have her Mom's vehicle,etc???Weird, what have I missed here about this?

i'm off to the couch LOL. I'll be back and forth within commercials :) bbs!!

OK, from what I could get out of the LP story tonight I have updated my map to show a area that I think he was talking about. (see the yellow square)

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...8.473067,-81.299686&spn=0.070469,0.10746&z=13

Georgia PI, Ya know I love ya and Ya know I love your map (memorized the darn thing last nite) but that yellow box is soooo big. I was expecting a little yellow box that I might miss.....Not. Thanks for the map. Don't know what we would do without you.:dance::dance:

how do you post links? and pics? Ive tried....and it doesnt work

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onapick
Back