Nancy Grace - 11/19/08

I can see where LP would be correct on Baez not wanting the perp being alone with the female security detail put on her at the house as to the real reason she slept in her mom's room. I don't think those photos bothered her one iota or she wouldn't have deleted 200 of them off her computer as per JG said.

I agree -- LP's explanation on why KC and CA slept together in CA's bedroom sounds a lot more logical than CA's!

Yes. She mention all of their immediate family going to heaven and walking in because they have "done nothing wrong". :furious:

I guess she is ASSuming this because they have already confessed their sin(s) to the almighty lord and she ASSumes this sin is easily on the list of bypassing HELL?

I can see where LP would be correct on Baez not wanting the perp being alone with the female security detail put on her at the house as to the real reason she slept in her mom's room. I don't think those photos bothered her one iota or she wouldn't have deleted 200 of them off her computer as per JG said.

That's exactly what I said this morning..... Baez isn't taking any chances she might talk in her sleep.

Interesting that he also made sure they weren't left alone for more than a few minutes at a time.

No wonder Casey spent all day at his office.... he knew he couldn't trust the idiot. lol

Cindy talking about 3 bags of birthday presents in her closet, and that she'll probably buy Christmas presents too.

I'm afraid that after this is all over Cindy is going to make that room a memorial and continue to buy gifts on birthdays and holidays.

Bolded by me.

I was intrigued that CA said 'probably' buy Christmas presents for Caylee. Given they are doing a presser with 'hard evidence' that Caylee is alive, yet she will 'probably' buy presents -- so not hopeful Caylee will be back anytime soon or for Christmas?

Very telling.

kc had to hug a teddy bear to get to sleep. awwwwwwww I can picture it now. Can they have a teddy bear in prison?

Why not sleep with a teddy bear instead of all those dudes night after night?

Gail St. John - psychic (from Ohio).........checked out areas but didn't find anything.

I don't think the Photos bothered her either.......

Wasn't she wearing a "Where's Caylee" T-Shirt too?
Yes ~ it seems every time she was outside the house she had one on, even tied at the waist ~ for that fashion emphasis. :rolleyes:

Did CA just say "Are they any better than by daughter?" OMG.......

kc had to hug a teddy bear to get to sleep. awwwwwwww I can picture it now. Can they have a teddy bear in prison?

Did she use chloroform on "teddy" to get it to go to sleep?

Gail st. john searched the Greenwood Cemetery area. Nothing found.

Bolded by me.

I was intrigued that CA said 'probably' buy Christmas presents for Caylee. Given they are doing a presser with 'hard evidence' that Caylee is alive, yet she will 'probably' buy presents -- so not hopeful Caylee will be back anytime soon or for Christmas?

Very telling.

Good point!

Finally another great question by a caller ~ "with all the photos of Caylee in the house why isn't there one of her with ZG?" :clap::clap: Well, we know the answer, but assuming this nanny exists, there should be at least one photo!! MOO

Maybe "Mr. I'm Hiding Dead People in Casey's Car" snuck into their house & stole all the pictures of the Nanny?

That *advertiser censored*!

When she gets to prison, she'll get a teddy bear alright. It will be 6ft. tall, rough around the edges, and named Matilda, if you catch my drift.

Yes ~ it seems every time she was outside the house she had one on, even tied at the waist ~ for that fashion emphasis. :rolleyes:

KC loves the 80. I guess her fashion sense and maturity are still stuck there.
MOO

Bolded by me.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

More CA spin and re-invention of reality.

Gail st. john searched the Greenwood Cemetery area. Nothing found.

From what I saw on the cemetary thread, she was only there for an hour, and had no cadaver dogs with her. I don't call that much of a search !!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back