Nancy Grace - 11/19/08

Dr. Perper is now on. NG asks if remains will be found. Perper says it's a low probability.

Why aren't all these "sightings" being called into 911? You wait for the child to leave and then you call Cindy?

It really boggles the mind......

What are these people that allegedly see Caylee thinkng ?

Oooh,,,,,,That looks like Caylee. I should call Cindy & let her know. But first I'm going to finish my hamburger.

Dr. Perper says he doesn't think Caylee's remains will be found. Too much time has passed, and by now the remains are probably skeletal

A's having trouble getting surveillance tapes from sightings b/c of legal issues. IMO the legai issues are probably the fact that LE is no longer following up on tips she is alive. I think LE has to request the tapes. they aren't looking for an alive Caylee, since they have proof she is not alive, and therefore they can't get the tapes to view.

Perper said that at most, only skeletal remains would exist at this point.

Maybe "Mr. I'm Hiding Dead People in Casey's Car" snuck into their house & stole all the pictures of the Nanny?

That *advertiser censored*!
OMG ~ why of course that's what happened!! :D

From what I saw on the cemetary thread, she was only there for an hour, and had no cadaver dogs with her. I don't call that much of a search !!

Her psychic abilities searched for her.

Bolded by me.

I was intrigued that CA said 'probably' buy Christmas presents for Caylee. Given they are doing a presser with 'hard evidence' that Caylee is alive, yet she will 'probably' buy presents -- so not hopeful Caylee will be back anytime soon or for Christmas?

Very telling.

Great catch!

I really think THAT'S the clincher. Now, there is NO DOUBT in my mind..... Cindy KNOWS Caylee is dead.

It really boggles the mind......

What are these people that allegedly see Caylee thinkng ?

Oooh,,,,,,That looks like Caylee. I should call Cindy & let her know. But first I'm going to finish my hamburger.

Or finish putting on those new windshield wipers.

Dr. Perper says he doesn't think Caylee's remains will be found. Too much time has passed, and by now the remains are probably skeletal

Yes, and she has probably been moved a few more times. They did say LA had to go back to work.

GSJ's search was herself, her daughter, and "others she left here to continue without her after the last one". Interesting. She sounds like she is trying to emulate Tim to me. Ugh.

I always wished that the A's had just said "We love our daughter and our granddaughter,please pray with us for Caylee."" End of story, no further comment!! Had they done that, and you see CA now with the sunken face,losing weight,sad eyes..We could leap to their support. GA always seems so vulnerable to me. Even taking that position with KFN says to me he is trying to fill an emptiness..But no..They had to talk and talk and say things to drive the world crazy!!

From what I saw on the cemetary thread, she was only there for an hour, and had no cadaver dogs with her. I don't call that much of a search !!

No, not much of a search. From what Dr. Perper says, it's beginning to seem futile to search.

With remains skeletal at this point, there couldn't be a determination as to cause of death. About the only thing would be to confirm her death.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back