New York couple commit suicide, leaving two adult children behind

There was also a piece that said it looked like they took a lot of their garbage downstairs

that took me two ways

hiding stuff or

maybe did not want kids to have to go through getting rid of stuff emotionially

anyone else see this angle??

This is just weird

not at all
it's all good :)

Correct. I was expounding on that post because it piqued my curiosity. Thank you!! Sorry if it veered a little off-topic by bringing up NYC-area news reporting unrelated to this case.

Wasn't disagreeing with anything; just sharing my thoughts. My sincere apologies if anything came across as rude or inappropriate! ❤️

[emoji202]MOO

MANHATTAN — A fundraising effort for the children of a cash-strapped married couple who jumped to their deaths from a Midtown high-rise last week has already garnered tens of thousands of dollars in donations.

Last Friday Dr. Glenn Scarpelli, 53, and his wife, Patricia Colant, 50, leapt from 29 E. 33rd St., where he worked as a chiropractor, at about 5:40 a.m. — with the couple saying in suicide notes that they'd been having financial problems, police and friends said.

They left behind two children — Joseph, 19, and Isabella, 20 — currently attending the University of Miami and the University of Texas, respectively, friends said.

In response, the couple's friends launched an online fundraising campaign that day to help pay the children's tuition. As of Wednesday morning the campaign had raised more than $59,000 of its $100,000 goal.

More:https://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20...li-patricia-colant-suicide-deaths-fundraising

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back