NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I have a hundred questions about MONEY

Why did he borrow so much?
What was he using it for?
Was he trying to set up MORE businesses?
How did he convince so many people to lend?
Did he actually screw up that many business opportunities, or joint ventures, or investments, that he had to keep going back and find more investors?
What made them trust him?
Who are the 'unnamed "gentlemens handshake" investors'?
To what extent is Nig, Lainey and the rest of the clan involved (if you look at ASIC, the family have done this for years)?
How many of the investors must be F*%King angry about being scammed by him?
Who is paying for his legal costs?
What sort of lawyer would touch him with a ten foot pole, given the financial mess he seems to create?

'WHERE IS ALL THE MONEY HE'S BORROWED?'

WHY?????? everything he touches turns to absolute crap

KEENTOKNOW: Thanks. Seems some would be after making more money, and one may wish to act as their media manager under the guise of being a lawyer? You hit the nail on the head. Need a fairly powerful, dominating personality to do that too.

I have been on and off line for a few days in western Victoria. I was sitting in the woolshed out the back of Ballarat and thought I would try it there. I bet Nyst gets the story somehow.

Did he actually screw up that many business opportunities, or joint ventures, or investments, that he had to keep going back and find more investors?
To what extent is Nig, Lainey and the rest of the clan involved (if you look at ASIC, the family have done this for years)?
What sort of lawyer would touch him with a ten foot pole, given the financial mess he seems to create?

and the final question....did he think if he killed his wife and paid off the latest bunch of investors, everything would be sweet???? what was his next plan, 2 years done the road when he's gone and borrowed another hefty sum? off the oldies? no, probably not, because they appear to be in the same stupid, selfmade boat that he's in IMO....no, not GBC, he'd be getting his hooks into some rich and lonely woman/women who'd be happy to hand the cash over whilst basking in the glow of his bull*****.......I, for one, DO NOT see the attraction, eeewwwwww

and the final question....did he think if he killed his wife and paid off the latest bunch of investors, everything would be sweet???? what was his next plan, 2 years done the road when he's gone and borrowed another hefty sum? off the oldies? no, probably not, because they appear to be in the same stupid, selfmade boat that he's in IMO....no, not GBC, he'd be getting his hooks into some rich and lonely woman/women who'd be happy to hand the cash over whilst basking in the glow of his bull*****.......I, for one, DO NOT see the attraction, eeewwwwww

I can not remember the case..but there was one I heard about where a guy did kill or was accused of killing a few partners over the years..all relating to their money. I just can not remember much else about it right now or where I saw it.. But yeah if its a solution once..why not again down the track when in a similar position again(alleged all of it of course ;))

I can not remember the case..but there was one I heard about where a guy did kill or was accused of killing a few partners over the years..all relating to their money. I just can not remember much else about it right now or where I saw it.. But yeah if its a solution once..why not again down the track when in a similar position again(alleged all of it of course ;))

exactly! imagine if Allison had been declared a suicide, or never been found, and gbc wasnt suspected? there would be more woman in danger from him and his problem solving techniques. I guess we should be grateful he is so stupid

go minni say what you really think lol

The documents reveal that several friends offered cash to the court as surety to help the 41-year-old get bail.

Peter and Tanya Cranna, of Grange, offered $50,000 surety.

Mr Cranna is the director of finance and infrastructure for the Churches of Christ, Queensland and his wife is a Care Connect case manager.

The Crannas said they offered the $50,000 knowing they would have to sell their house if Baden-Clay failed to appear.

The documents reveal that several friends offered cash to the court as surety to help the 41-year-old get bail.

Mr Cranna is the director of finance and infrastructure for the Churches of Christ, Queensland and his wife is a Care Connect case manager.

The Crannas said they offered the $50,000 knowing they would have to sell their house if Baden-Clay failed to appear.

that is an insanely big gesture for a friend, thanks for that infoKruger, I must at some stage pull away form websleuths and actually check out some media reports!!

why would someone do something like that?? why are any of these people doing stuff like this? its completely freaking me out!!

In my family, its a big deal to ask for $500, to cover an electricity bill. After the initial investigation into why you didn't save up for the unavoidable bill, you are then subjected to a lengthy discussion about what you've been taught in the past, why you didnt apply it, why you should, and how you should manage your finances in the future.....you may then be offered the loan, only to find later on when you go to pay it back that they dont really want the money, they just want you to be sensible....and happy

hahahha, oh memories

Good post Minni, I'd LOVE to know the answers to all of those questions...

go minni say what you really think lol

Well, I am actually practising the art of NOT saying what I think, these days Squizzey....I get myself into all sorts! but sometimes it just pops out haha and really, I mean..this guy, huh? I think most of us here do damn well the way we hold back what we really think :rocker:

can anyone fill me in on the workings of these 'church groups'? why do they need a director of finance and infrastructure etc????

exactly! imagine if Allison had been declared a suicide, or never been found, and gbc wasnt suspected? there would be more woman in danger from him and his problem solving techniques. I guess we should be grateful he is so stupid

Yes, from memory it was only after being charged or accused of the final murder, did they relook at the deaths of his other spouses. (again I can not remember all the details sorry.)

I am not saying that this would have been the case with GBC, but if a person does this once as a means to fix their 'issues' and they get away with it, then there is every possibility that they could attempt it again, given similar circumstances..

I have a few questions for Hawkins et al...

With Chris nyst joining the team, would you think that gbc and his family perhaps are not confident with their current representatives? Why would they choose to bring this guy on when they are supposedly represented by some pretty hefty council already? And given this guy has represented a few cases now surely he would know the rules about being approved before speaking with the defendant so why on earth throw a tanty because he wasn't allowed in? Seems reasonable to me. Or is this just about creating a bit of a story for the media?

Could it be they can't afford Peter Davis sc any longer?

Should we be concerned about another solicitor joining ranks or this a sign of trouble for the defense team?

I'd just like to know wth is going on? How many lawyers will be on this thing - and more importantly, how is our team looking as opponents?

All IMO etc.

Apparently the head office of the Churches of Christ Queensland is on Brookfield Road at Kenmore. (even though it mentions the Crannas' being from the Grange).. So perhaps somehow knows GBC through Brookfield community and or Work?

can anyone fill me in on the workings of these 'church groups'? why do they need a director of finance and infrastructure etc????

I can see we are thinking the same way, perhaps.

I can see we are thinking the same way, perhaps.

hah yes, maybe...put it this way Possum, I typed up my post, read it, deleted it, typed it up again, removed a few sentences, and decided the above sentence would have to suffice if I was going to be impartial ;)

Apparently the head office of the Churches of Christ Queensland is on Brookfield Road at Kenmore. (even though it mentions the Crannas' being from the Grange).. So perhaps somehow knows GBC through Brookfield community and or Work?

Brookfield road at Kenmore must put it right next to remax?

from memory, there are only a few shops on Brookfield raod, leading up to the roundabout? I might be wrong, and it probably means nothing too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one2manymules