GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. But sometimes people make assumptions about things they didn't see, or only heard about. They aren't intentionally lying, they think they're accurately filling in the blanks, but they're not. At this point, I'm not sure if the witnesses are deliberately avoiding the truth or if they are in a heightened state of confusion given the tragic outcome.

They failed to mention in their original reports to the police that the mother had arrived home safely and left with her armed son to go look for the other driver. That failure feels, to me, more like "deliberately avoiding the truth" than like simple confusion. JMO.

was it verified that the husband was actually in CA when this happened?

Only by what he told the TV station he called as he allegedly drove back from LA, AFAIK so far. (Which commenters had a field day with from the beginning. "Setting up an alibi" many said.)

Cell phone records should prove or disprove whether the husband was in California when the media calls were made.

The "story" has changed yet again. If you go to the TM Crowdfunding/donation page that shows hubby as the person who created it on Feb 14, someone named "Barbara" has posted an update alleging that it was HER who created the page for him. She also claims that TM and gun-toting son did not leave the home that night to seek out the alleged perp but were in fact just moving the family car away from the house as they believed the perp would be coming to their home. Wow.

ETA: well since posting the above it appears that "Barbara's" lengthy "update" has been deleted from the acct page. I was able to grab a screenshot of as much of it as I could get on one screen.

Was the victim carrying a gun? (The case "facts" change so fast, I'm not sure.) If she wasn't carrying a gun then I don't know that a self-defense plea will get far.

Her son had a gun. The two of them together went to look for the person in a grey sedan, from what is being reported now.

A few people are going nuts on the ******** acct page set up by husband, demanding he take the page down now that the truth has come out. One person there states that TM had been drinking that night, as she'd been at her son's birthday party.....and that the daughter was the one driving and a car had passed them and TM was the one to reach across from the passenger seat to honk the horn, yell and curse out the driver. So just thinking.....perhaps daughter was driving as TM under the influence and unable to drive them home? Would make more sense to me than a Mom out in the dark at that time of night teaching her 14 yr old daughter how to drive. JMO.

Would the hospital do a blood/alcohol test on her when she was admitted?

The "story" has changed yet again. If you go to the TM Crowdfunding/donation page that shows hubby as the person who created it on Feb 14, someone named "Barbara" has posted an update alleging that it was HER who created the page for him. She also claims that TM and gun-toting son did not leave the home that night to seek out the alleged perp but were in fact just moving the family car away from the house as they believed the perp would be coming to their home. Wow.

ETA: well since posting the above it appears that "Barbara's" lengthy "update" has been deleted from the acct page. I was able to grab a screenshot of as much of it as I could get on one screen.

Went to look a bit ago out of curiosity. Lots of comments are being deleted, but I think I did get the entire lengthy "Barbara" update.

I believe it's routine to take a sample of blood,but I don't know if it is tested at a later time how accurate it is.

So just curious, in general, why a 22 yr old needs to buy a Beretta and post that he'll soon by purchasing a silencer for it. Why would just an everyday law abiding gun enthusiast need/want a silencer?

Went to look a bit ago out of curiosity. Lots of comments are being deleted, but I think I did get the entire lengthy "Barbara" update.

The site allows for fraud reporting in certain instances. The facts have changed according to both LE and MSM.

I'm so confused by this tragic case. No one deserves to die. No one should profit from it either. :moo:

One wonders if this meets the criteria for reporting :thinking:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has there been a funeral yet? I could not find any report about it. Her husband is posting on his FB about the Constitution and Traditional Marriage and his is mad at Fox News now because he did not like what Shepard Smith had to say about the case. Trying to find out what Shepard said about it.

The site allows for fraud reporting in certain instances. The facts have changed according to both LE and MSM.

I'm so confused by this tragic case. No one deserves to die. No one should profit from it either. :moo:

One wonders if this meets the criteria for reporting :thinking:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kimi, I did go and look at the fraud criteria. It probably meets it, but I didn't have the time to formulate the reasons (misrepresenting facts, 'Barbara' claims she made it but it's under husband's name - it's been changed though) ! Geez.

This might be a good place to watch for news and updates. Just found this a few minutes ago. Talks about the fundraising page and media coverage. This seems to be the husband's Facebook page and is open to everyone.

https://www.facebook.com/bob.meyers.5011

Her son had a gun. The two of them together went to look for the person in a grey sedan, from what is being reported now.

Exactly. Someone else posted that the unidentified perp may be able to claim self-defense if the son shot first. IMO, since TM is the victim and did not have a gun then I don't think that a self-defense plea would work. IANAL so I may be wrong but I don't see how shooting an unarmed person could be called self-defense unless she had another weapon on her and was attacking the perp (which does not appear to be the case but "facts" are changing quickly in this tragic incident).

Has there been a funeral yet? I could not find any report about it. Her husband is posting on his FB about the Constitution and Traditional Marriage and his is mad at Fox News now because he did not like what Shepard Smith had to say about the case. Trying to find out what Shepard said about it.

I can't stand FOX, but Shep says it like it is, period. Shep's like a kid in a candy store during a car chase, :shame: lol. Gee maybe Shep spoke to much to the truth?

Exactly. Someone else posted that the unidentified perp may be able to claim self-defense if the son shot first. IMO, since TM is the victim and did not have a gun then I don't think that a self-defense plea would work. IANAL so I may be wrong but I don't see how shooting an unarmed person could be called self-defense unless she had another weapon on her and was attacking the perp (which does not appear to be the case but "facts" are changing quickly in this tragic incident).

She was standing behind the son. Suspect could have been shooting at the son, and missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karimahlaksita