GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading the NG transcript doesn't make sense in that NG is saying that EN was in the road rage car - presumably how KM could ID EN - and that's why TM went back out. It's basically saying now that they went after EN because he was falsely identified as with the road rager is about the only way I can read the transcript with what we know now. KM shouldn't have IDed EN as per what was testified to, she wasn't in the car when they actually ran into EN.

Also it would be good to know when EN was arrested on 2/15 and what time the Meyers came over there given how he's charged with something happening on 2/15, which if the incident happened at 3 PM that would mean the arrest and the Meyers came over happened sometime in afternoon/evening.

When is the last time NG made sense about anything? LOL, she usually comes across as a caricature these days, like it's her schtick.

However, I do not believe she would go on the air and intentionally misstate or mischaracterize the words of a victim's husband. Mostly, because she would not want to alienate an "inside source" in a case. I know a friend who has a friend (etc., etc.) whose daughter was wooed by NG & her producers and both the parent & the daughter continue to think very highly of NG & associates, even though the daughter is made to look like an idiot & possibly a participant in the coverup of a crime when you watch the shows.

JMO

When is the last time NG made sense about anything? LOL, she usually comes across as a caricature these days, like it's her schtick.

I'm listening to what she's relaying as she's merely a conduit. There had to be a reason why RM went over to EN's on 2/15 and if it is because of what KM said back when everyone thought TM only drove straight home and had BM coming running outside with his pistol, that really causes me to question things because if she wasn't in the car with what we later found out happened how supposedly only BM/TM were in the car, she shouldn't have ever had a chance to see EN that night in a car. That would seem to place her as one of the 'heads' EN saw for her to be able to ID him.

I see someone's (barely legible) handwriting all over this, I hate to say. The more sympathetic they try to make TM, the worse she looks. The more evil they try to make EN look, the more absurd it looks.

JMO

Yes, EN is a little angel of an alleged drug dealer.

No, it was RM who said it was found out on SM

I would like to see a link for that. Regardless if KM saw EN with her own 2 eyes or saw it on SM, the M's still didn't let the police in on their little secret.

I see someone's (barely legible) handwriting all over this, I hate to say. The more sympathetic they try to make TM, the worse she looks. The more evil they try to make EN look, the more absurd it looks.

JMO

Completely disagree.

Certain things matter in what RM says/does as in going over to EN's on the 15th and saying who/when told him it was EN. There's really no getting around that RM went over to EN's on the 15th as the next door neighbor was a witness to them being there and EN's mom called her about it. The 15th was before the story change with TM going back out, so KM told him it was EN before BM admitted to being in the car - KM IDing EN was back when officially BM had come storming out of the house with a gun. This really makes me question KM's testimony before the GJ that she didn't recognize EN in the park nor did she see him in the car when she had previously IDed EN to her dad back when it was thought she was in the car to see the shooter.

This case has been confusing to say the least.. I really want to read the original police report that was taken that night/next morning and compare it to what we know now. :)

Thanks for that. It is very bad on the M's part that they committed all those lies of omission. It is unbelieveable that they didn't tell police. The defense will be conducting their own depositions of witnesses. If the defense is on the ball, they will be asking KM where she got her info. If she can't provide a credible answer, it will be assumed that she identified EN personally. And do people really go on social media as their mother is having the plug pulled? I have a feeling people are going to tell me "yes, they do". UGH. Also, I am thinking of Casey Anthony who let a month go by without notifying LE about a missing Caylee because she was "conducting her own investigation".

Thanks for that. It is very bad on the M's part that they committed all those lies of omission. It is unbelieveable that they didn't tell police. The defense will be conducting their own depositions of witnesses. If the defense is on the ball, they will be asking KM where she got her info. If she can't provide a credible answer, it will be assumed that she identified EN personally. And do people really go on social media as their mother is having the plug pulled? I have a feeling people are going to tell me "yes, they do". UGH. Also, I am thinking of Casey Anthony who let a month go by without notifying LE about a missing Caylee because she was "conducting her own investigation".

Social media is traceable and also it really wouldn't make sense that 'social media' would tell them why TM went out. 'Social media' is a person or persons and unless those people were in the car with TM, it makes no sense that someone on Twitter or Facebook would tell them why TM went back out. So RM saying that KM told him makes sense, but not that social media told KM why TM went out with her car as it would only be the Meyers in the car to know that answer.

I'm sure the prosecution has her story and they are comfortable with it.

I'm listening to what she's relaying as she's merely a conduit. There had to be a reason why RM went over to EN's on 2/15 and if it is because of what KM said back when everyone thought TM only drove straight home and had BM coming running outside with his pistol, that really causes me to question things because if she wasn't in the car with what we later found out happened how supposedly only BM/TM were in the car, she shouldn't have ever had a chance to see EN that night in a car. That would seem to place her as one of the 'heads' EN saw for her to be able to ID him.

I for one have never been convinced TM was in the car for either ride. The contents of her purse on the front seat of the car as photographed on the scene only proved to me the items were in there when police arrived, not how they came to be in there, nor to be strewn about. (I need to reread that description. It seemed unusual to me for some reason.)

How would that happen, do you think? Why did she dump everything - or much of the contents of her purse - out in the car? I doubt it was from looking for her cell phone or car keys, but JMO. She wasn't even in the car when she was shot, was she?

JMO

Very interesting comment from today's article at RJ that made me go hmm...
He/she thinks the new charges were added so EN will be forced to take a plea deal and the original case won't have to see a courtroom.

I for one have never been convinced TM was in the car for either ride. The contents of her purse on the front seat of the car as photographed on the scene only proved to me the items were in there when police arrived, not how they came to be in there, nor to be strewn about. (I need to reread that description. It seemed unusual to me for some reason.)

How would that happen, do you think? Why did she dump everything - or much of the contents of her purse - out in the car? I doubt it was from looking for her cell phone or car keys, but JMO. She wasn't even in the car when she was shot, was she?

I really don't know what to think. KM saying that TM went out because TM knew someone in the car is troubling. I don't think it is impossible that TM ran outside as there just seems to be too much time that went by to explain TM still being in/near the car by the time the Audi showed up. The only actual witnesses we have to TM doing various things are self-interested witnesses with BM and KM. It is BM - rather than a non-participating Meyers - that says previously TM went and followed a road raging gang member home. I don't know that we'll ever get the true story of what happened, but I'll feel better when I see hard physical evidence and have for instance EN's confession in his own words rather than based on someone else's memory. I want to know what BM and KM said to LE the night this happened as I want to know how the story came about that BM ran outside with a gun without ever being in the car as I want to know when they had the time to come up the story.

He/she thinks the new charges were added so EN will be forced to take a plea deal and the original case won't have to see a courtroom.

I'm thinking the charges were added because what he did was against the law.

re: Sean = scene?
"Originally Posted by MzOpinion8d. How did that come about? Autocorrect?"

Either that, or he has a laptop like mine, which has been known to induce angry outbursts. :gaah:
. bbm

As long as we're a bit O/T and on the lighter side temporarily:
My tablet is infected w demon-ware which moves around letters on the keys.
My finger presses key marked 'j' and comes out 'y,' etc.
Causes misspelled words, grammatical mistakes, formatting faux-pas, and more. :gaah:

A coworker once said - PLBCAK, but I don't believe it. http://www.allacronyms.com/PLBCAK

Funny thing, happened on my previous laptops, desk-tops, even going back decades to electric typewriter in college & manual typewriter in high school class. Makes it sound like I'm just about ready to join the centenarian club. LOL.

THEORETICALLY SPEAKING ONLY:

Both arrests, plus taking him in for questioning earlier, may have been to keep him in protective custody until/when they arrest the REAL perp/s. If some people had decided he was guilty (or was going to take the fall, anyway,) he wouldn't survive long on the outside without somebody killing him. They appeared to have every intention of meting out their own justice, based on withholding accurate and complete description and identity, attempting to confront him themselves, etc.

OR

Someone is unhappy with how much public sympathy EN is getting and how many people doubt whether he was the aggressor, so they got their friend's legally blind kid/brother/whatever to file charges long after the alleged incident occurred. How long has it been now, 7 weeks? You can get a murder indictment a lot faster than that!

They have been trying to paint EN as AN ANIMAL. They had friends jump in front of every reporter who showed up to tell a story about their observations about EN's violent, criminal, gun-thugging, drug addicted history. (Just ignore the real neighbors. Oh, and your own eyes as to his size, build, hair & eye color, age, hairstyle.) One buddy went so far as to say EN held a knife to his own daughter's throat (but he didn't call police), stole his son's bike (again, no police report, apparently) AND that EN was selling drugs to TM! I guess that was supposed to make EN look bad, but like so many of other attempts to control or shape the narrative, didn't have the intended effect.

AGAIN, THESE ARE ONLY THEORETICAL & JMO.

I see that EN's fan club is out in full force. EN is alleged to have put a knife to the throat of a legally blind teenager. Shouldn't that warrant charges, or is he still minding his own business not bothering anyone?

Funny how nothing being said about how this altercation started.
Wow. Reading some verrry interesting comments from a mom in LV.
Can you link the article you're reading? I'm a little lost because I was doing something else today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod