GUILTY NY - Andrew Cianfrini, 21 mos, fatally poisoned, Elmira, 10 Nov 2009

Well all..today is the day as soon as I hear the sentence I will post it here for those who wish to read. Thank you for all your support and love. <3

20 Years!

Woman sentenced for poisoning toddler
Updated: Monday, 06 Dec 2010, 5:25 PM EST
Published : Monday, 06 Dec 2010, 5:25 PM EST

Mark Parrotte
Posted by: Eli George
ELMIRA, N.Y. (WIVB) - An Elmira woman learned her fate for the fatal poisoning of her 21-month-old stepson.

Link for the sentence here: http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/genesee/Woman-sentenced-for-poisoning-toddler

I am very glad she will hopefully be spending the next 20 years in prison, I just pray no time off for good behavior. I still am upset by this Judge this was cold blooded premeditation 1st degree murder. I hope the dad has learned to be more careful who he brings around his child.My heart goes out to his mother,may she find some peace with this sentence.

Andrew's life expectancy was at least 70+ more years. That's how these psycho baby killers should be sentenced, jmo, death or life expectancy of the victim. Sorry to sound so mean but this has got to stop.

<snip>

For Cianfrini and George Engelhardt, Andrew's father, the pain has not gone away. They say they'll never get over it, and the sentencing brings little closure.

Cianfrini read a powerful statement in court Monday. She also shared it with News 10NBC.

"I would like to start out by saying Melissa Miller is a murderer. No question. My son Andrew John Cianfrini did not deserve to die," read Cianfrini.

Little Andrew was just 21-months-old when he died in November of 2009.

"Andrew's life was cut way too short because Melissa researched how to poison my sweet baby boy on the Internet," said Cianfrini. "She planned for months."

Melissa Engelhardt poisoned Andrew while he was visiting her and his father in Elmira.

"She has no remorse, no sorrow, no nothing," said Cianfrini. "She knew what she was doing when she killed my son."

George Engelhardt is in the process of getting a divorce from Melissa Engelhardt and prefers people to call her Melissa Miller.

more here

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S1870087.shtml?cat=566

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1