NY NY - Bronx, WhtFem 25-45, UP8073, needle tracks, multiple tattoos, clothes, Mar'90

this is a super long shot but with time she could of lost weight and added more tattoos and ended up in nyc
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2319dfab.html

Name: Julie Ann Derouin
Case Classification: Endangered Missing
Missing Since: January 1, 1980
Location Last Seen: Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
Physical Description
Date of Birth: August 10, 1956
Race: White
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 115-130 lbs.
Hair Color: Black/Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Distinguishing Marks/Features: She was approximately 7 months pregnant at the time her of disappearance. She has an unknown tattoo on her right shoulder and she may have additional tattoos.
Identifiers
Dentals: Unknown
Fingerprints: Unknown
DNA: Unknown
Clothing & Personal Items
Clothing: Unknown
Jewelry: Unknown
Additional Personal Items: Unknown
Circumstances of Disappearance
Ms. Derouin has not been seen since New Year's Day in 1980. Background investigations by Lethbridge police indicate that she moved to Lethbridge from British Columbia's lower mainland in the latter part of 1979. At the time, she was an associate and girlfriend of one of the members of the now-defunct, Ghost Riders Motorcycle Club, who frequented the lower mainland of British Columbia and Washington State. She was approximately 7 months pregnant at the time of her disappearance. She was reported missing in June of 1983.

In 1985, police obtained a search warrant for the home where it was believed that she and her then-boyfriend resided. The search came up empty. Despite multiple interviews and many leads, police cannot determine if Derouin left voluntarily (possibly returning to BC or moving to Ontario) or is the victim of foul play/ homicide.

JDerouin[1].jpg

I came across this girl and noticed her features look a lot like this jane doe so I thought I would include her

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/300dfny.html

Leichia M. Reilly
Missing since January 31, 1985 from West Seneca, Erie County, New York.
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics
Date Of Birth: October 5, 1963
Age at Time of Disappearance: 21 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'5; 120 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; brown eyes. Fair complexion. Pierced ears. Cleft chin.
Marks, Scars: Reilly has a large scar on her left knee. She has moles on her chest, arms and back. She also has freckles.
Clothing: A black waist jacket with red trim; a charcoal black, heavy cotton material, sleeveless jumpsuit with elastic waist, a round necked sweater with purple and other colored strands and red shoes with perforations and medical heels. She carried a red purse with a shoulder strap.

Circumstances of Disappearance
Reilly went on January 30, 1985, to the Pierce Arrow, a popular nightspot at Center Road and Seneca Street in West Seneca. Reilly arrived at the club with a girlfriend. But the girlfriend didn't stay at the club.
Reilly met a man whom she knew casually in the club. They were seen talking and possibly dancing together. Reilly and the man walked out of the club together at close to 03.00.
About 45 minutes to an hour later, the man returned to the bar, where he rejoined some of his friends.
Leichia Reilly was never seen again. No remains have ever been discovered.

LReilly[1].jpg

When I saw the post-mortem, I immediately thought it might be this woman:

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2128dfma.html

Christina Montiero, a very light-skinned black woman, is generally considered to be a victim of the New Bedford serial killer, but her body has never been found. She was 20 in 1988 when she disappeared, so she would have been 22 in March 1990; that's a little young but not a lot. She had needle tracks on her arms, and also tats described as "initials and words." No others described, but she could have acquired them in almost two years.

People from Rhode Island, southern Massachusetts, and Connecticut often travel to NYC either to visit or to stay, so it wouldn't be surprising if she just left town.

bronx uid with Christina Montiero.png

When I saw the post-mortem, I immediately thought it might be this woman:

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2128dfma.html

Christina Montiero, a very light-skinned black woman, is generally considered to be a victim of the New Bedford serial killer, but her body has never been found. She was 20 in 1988 when she disappeared, so she would have been 22 in March 1990; that's a little young but not a lot. She had needle tracks on her arms, and also tats described as "initials and words." No others described, but she could have acquired them in almost two years.

People from Rhode Island, southern Massachusetts, and Connecticut often travel to NYC either to visit or to stay, so it wouldn't be surprising if she just left town.

View attachment 129470

oh Carbuff I really believe you are on to something!!!!!!. I found this photo of Christina and she Really looks like our jane doe!!!!!!!.. I am looking at her features. Her eyebrows arch the same way even her nose mouth and ears. The jane doe's nose looks a bit thinner but could also be from losing weight. The Jane doe had no teeth so he jaw is smaller But everything really looks strikingly similar to me. Her hair looks wavy curly too and not very long like Christina had. It would be so great to find out any info on what tattoos Christina had. Christina is in the height range and was reported to be 110.. The jane doe was thinner but again the life style could do that.

Also maybe the jane doe appeared older because of the lack of teeth and the hard life style.. just some thoughts

Oh also Another thought.. all of the women from New Bedford were Strangled I believe and This Jane Doe was also strangled.. I don't know if there is a connection of if the killer had some ties to the Bronx.. I wonder if there were other women in the Bronx that were strangled also around that time.

17039150_262683717510041_2245622477341952489_o[1] - Copy.jpg17039150_262683717510041_2245622477341952489_o[1].jpg

https://www.facebook.com/shallowgraveshuntfornewbedfordhighwaykiller/posts/262683717510041:0

Has anyone called it in on Christina Montiero or Leichia M. Reilly ? I personally think the UID and Leichia look a lot alike but no mentions of tattoos on her.

Christina is still on my long list of to-do for the forums...I did fly it by somebody I know in LE and he doesn't think New Bedford LE will even give it the time it takes to laugh at it. They're certain about the SBSK theory.

I see the resemblance with Leichia Reilly and this Jane Doe, but the height is way off. Leichia is listed at 5'5".

Has anyone called it in on Christina Montiero or Leichia M. Reilly ? I personally think the UID and Leichia look a lot alike but no mentions of tattoos on her.

carbuff, what does SBSK stand for?

Christina is still on my long list of to-do for the forums...I did fly it by somebody I know in LE and he doesn't think New Bedford LE will even give it the time it takes to laugh at it. They're certain about the SBSK theory.

Chino is a popular Latino nickname, usually for someone who has Asian features. I've known a bunch of Mexican guys who are called Chino as well as a few Puerto Ricans.

This Jane Doe had 12 tattoos in an era when tattoos were illegal in NYC so there were not many shops around. Also it was a time when tattoos were not very common on women and 12 that is a lot. I was thinking, could this woman have been reported missing years earlier with one or two of her tattoos or maybe even none?

I also noticed in her profile on Namus it says Multicolored Bat or Butterfly, so it could be either. I also noticed CRAZY TRACK is listed But in reality her tattoo says CRAZY TRASH. I am listing the tattoos in bold with my thoughts next to each one. so its easier to understand.

1.multicolored tattoo on left forearm we don't know what it is. wish there was a description

2. multicolored tattoo right forearm; we don't know what this is either.

3. black dragon on left back, All black tattoos are used a lot on cover ups this could of been something else.

4.multicolor bat on right back, this is also mentioned as a butterfly and I noticed its mostly black could also be a cover up.

5. multicolor cross and ''In memory of Chino'' on right arm, too long to post here see info on the end of the list.**
6. multicolor rose with a name on right forearm, Name is not mentioned what name nor there is a photo. this could be a clue!

7. ''Crazy Track'' and 4 red hearts on right chest, Crazy track is actually an error see photo it says Crazy Trash

8.multicolor sailing ship on left arm,
there is a photo of this

9. ''Mike'' on left thigh, there is a photo of this

10.multicolor cat on right calf,

11. letters and heart with arrow on left shin No mention of what letters nor there is a photo.. This could be another Clue.

12. unicorn below left thumb.

**Thoughts on #7 could she have been a girlfriend of someone in one of the old school gangs at one point. I noticed Crazy Trash and thought everyone had different names given to them... I know the guys had names given to them and that is what we called them and they used to graffiti them on the sides of buildings and the trains. Some of the girls had names which were not their own also. I know I did.

**Thoughts on #5. I have been searching through old gang photos and info and came across a member named Chino from the Dirty Ones which at some point dies and there are some blurbs on this page saying rest in peace on the links below. Could this be the Chino?.. its not That common a name. Could she have been originally from Brooklyn. But then again there were gangs in the Bronx also.. could of been from there.. Just what caught my eye was the rest in peace Chino.

The Homicides Inc., Crazy Homicides, & Homicide Outlaws
The Dirty Ones