NY NY - Bronx, WhtFem 25-45, UP8073, needle tracks, multiple tattoos, clothes, Mar'90

ok this is far fetched but you never know.. I wanted to add her Joann Rozelle missing since 1989 only because I was noticing she had some moles/beauty marks on her face that the UID seems to have in the same location. they are not mentioned in her profile.. neither is it mentioned in the UIDs profile.. her height is a couple of inches off..

Original

The Lost & The Found

Date last seen June 14, 1989
Age last seen 31 years old
Sex Female
Race White
Ethnicity Unsure
Nickname/Alias Joanna Marie Silva
Circumstances: Reported missing by family. Last seen 06/10/1989 in the parking lot of Meridian Lanes Bowling Center.

Weight 115 to 115 lbs
Height 66 to 66 inches
Hair color Brown
Head hair
Body hair
Facial hair
Left eye color Brown
Right eye color Brown

This Jane Doe had 12 tattoos in an era when tattoos were illegal in NYC so there were not many shops around. Also it was a time when tattoos were not very common on women and 12 that is a lot. I was thinking, could this woman have been reported missing years earlier with one or two of her tattoos or maybe even none?

I also noticed in her profile on Namus it says Multicolored Bat or Butterfly, so it could be either. I also noticed CRAZY TRACK is listed But in reality her tattoo says CRAZY TRASH. I am listing the tattoos in bold with my thoughts next to each one. so its easier to understand.

1.multicolored tattoo on left forearm we don't know what it is. wish there was a description

2. multicolored tattoo right forearm; we don't know what this is either.

3. black dragon on left back, All black tattoos are used a lot on cover ups this could of been something else.

4.multicolor bat on right back, this is also mentioned as a butterfly and I noticed its mostly black could also be a cover up.

5. multicolor cross and ''In memory of Chino'' on right arm, too long to post here see info on the end of the list.**
6. multicolor rose with a name on right forearm, Name is not mentioned what name nor there is a photo. this could be a clue!

7. ''Crazy Track'' and 4 red hearts on right chest, Crazy track is actually an error see photo it says Classy Trash

8.multicolor sailing ship on left arm,
there is a photo of this

9. ''Mike'' on left thigh, there is a photo of this

10.multicolor cat on right calf,

11. letters and heart with arrow on left shin No mention of what letters nor there is a photo.. This could be another Clue.

12. unicorn below left thumb.

**Thoughts on #7 could she have been a girlfriend of someone in one of the old school gangs at one point. I noticed Classy Trash and thought everyone had different names given to them... I know the guys had names given to them and that is what we called them and they used to graffiti them on the sides of buildings and the trains. Some of the girls had names which were not their own also. I know I did.

**Thoughts on #5. I have been searching through old gang photos and info and came across a member named Chino from the Dirty Ones which at some point dies and there are some blurbs on this page saying rest in peace on the links below. Could this be the Chino?.. its not That common a name. Could she have been originally from Brooklyn. But then again there were gangs in the Bronx also.. could of been from there.. Just what caught my eye was the rest in peace Chino.

Account Suspended
Account Suspended
Account Suspended

Seven Immortals NY streetgang 1970's | Urban Subcultures | Pinterest | Street, Motorcycle clubs and 1970s

the guestbook on this link is pretty interesting
http://newyorkcitygangs.com/?page_id=185

Here is another far fetched one.. but I wanted to include her because of her tattoos.. which I thought was interesting.. I just wish there were some photos of them.. Debra wore her hair brown or blonde and she "partied" a lot she was last heard from in 1989.. in facebook mentions an arrest in Georgia 1989

there are photos of her w brown hair on the facebook page.. I was also noticing her eyebrows and the separation and shape with the bridge of her nose

Original

Tattoo left shoulder/arm, UID has left shoulder
Tattoo left Hand, UID has Left below left thumb
Tattoo Left Ankle, UID has left shin
Tattoo Right Knee, UID has Left Thigh
Tattoo-UR Arm,.. UID has Right arm
Tattoo-UL Arm.. UID has left arm

Where is Debra Marie Adams?
Weight 100 to 140 lbs
Height 60 to 65 inches
Hair color Blond/Strawberry
Head hair Past shoulder length hair. Sometimes blond, sometimes brown
Left eye color Brown
Right eye color Brown
Eye description Has been known to change eye color.
Tattoos Tattoo left shoulder/arm, Tat - L ANKL, Tat-L Hand, Tat-R Knee, Tat-UR Arm, Tat-UL Arm

ok this is far fetched but you never know.. I wanted to add her Joann Rozelle missing since 1989 only because I was noticing she had some moles/beauty marks on her face that the UID seems to have in the same location. they are not mentioned in her profile.. neither is it mentioned in the UIDs profile.. her height is a couple of inches off..

Original

The Lost & The Found

Date last seen June 14, 1989
Age last seen 31 years old
Sex Female
Race White
Ethnicity Unsure
Nickname/Alias Joanna Marie Silva
Circumstances: Reported missing by family. Last seen 06/10/1989 in the parking lot of Meridian Lanes Bowling Center.

Weight 115 to 115 lbs
Height 66 to 66 inches
Hair color Brown
Head hair
Body hair
Facial hair
Left eye color Brown
Right eye color Brown

Joann's Namus: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

I don't see this as far-fetched at all. While an argument with an ex seems to point to a domestic murder, it's just as likely she thought, "I'd better get away from here before he kills me." People in the US tend to go to big cities when they want to start over, so making her way to NYC wouldn't be surprising either.

You're right that at least some of the marks on their faces match. It's a bit hard to tell which marks on the decedent's face are moles and which are something else, scuff marks from her death maybe.

Stats line up reasonably well. The facial resemblance is good, especially the mouth, chin, jaw, and overall shape. Hair matches, parts in the same place. Nose is a bit different but the decedent's looks like it might have been broken, or swollen from death.

I think you should send this one in.

Attachments

• Joann rozelle with bronx uid.png
    Joann rozelle with bronx uid.png
    304.8 KB · Views: 36
Here is another far fetched one.. but I wanted to include her because of her tattoos.. which I thought was interesting.. I just wish there were some photos of them.. Debra wore her hair brown or blonde and she "partied" a lot she was last heard from in 1989.. in facebook mentions an arrest in Georgia 1989

there are photos of her w brown hair on the facebook page.. I was also noticing her eyebrows and the separation and shape with the bridge of her nose

Original

Tattoo left shoulder/arm, UID has left shoulder
Tattoo left Hand, UID has Left below left thumb
Tattoo Left Ankle, UID has left shin
Tattoo Right Knee, UID has Left Thigh
Tattoo-UR Arm,.. UID has Right arm
Tattoo-UL Arm.. UID has left arm

Where is Debra Marie Adams?
Weight 100 to 140 lbs
Height 60 to 65 inches
Hair color Blond/Strawberry
Head hair Past shoulder length hair. Sometimes blond, sometimes brown
Left eye color Brown
Right eye color Brown
Eye description Has been known to change eye color.
Tattoos Tattoo left shoulder/arm, Tat - L ANKL, Tat-L Hand, Tat-R Knee, Tat-UR Arm, Tat-UL Arm

Debra has a websleuths page: TX - TX - Debra Adams, 20-30, Abilene, 31 Mar 1989

Her Namus: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Namus reports "She was last seen in March of 1989. Her parents said she would call her son or come by when in town. Then all of it stopped." So apparently she was a drifter and likely to have been into drugs.

Facially she looks even closer. It's hard to tell from the angle, but it looks like she might have that side bump on her nose.

I'm not sure the tats quite line up, but they're sure close. Again, I'd definitely submit her.

Attachments

• Debra Adams with bronx uid.png
    Debra Adams with bronx uid.png
    164.7 KB · Views: 27
Thanks for the side by sides and your feedback carbuff!!

I was just going through doenetwork and noticed this jane doe has dental info now.. and it mentions she had no teeth... I had not seen that before o_O... I am going to post the link and info below

1078UFNY

1078UFNY_LARGE.jpg
1078UFNY1.jpg
1078UFNY2.jpg
1078UFNY3.jpg
1078UFNY4.jpg

Victim's tattoos. To view a postmortem photograph, please click here.

Date of Discovery: March 12, 1990
Location of Discovery: Bronx, Bronx County, New York
Estimated Date of Death: Hours prior
State of Remains: Recognizable face
Cause of Death: Homicide by strangulation

Physical Description
Estimated Age: 25-45 years old
Race: White
Sex: Female
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 75 lbs.
Hair: Dark brown, thin at about 6"
Eye Color: Brown
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Needle marks on right forearm and possibly on the left.

Multicolored tattoo on left forearm and right forearm,
Black dragon on left side of back,
Multicolor bat on right back,
Multicolor cross and "In memory of Chino" on right arm, Multicolor rose with a name on right forearm,
"Crazy Track" and 4 red hearts on right chest,
Multicolor sailing ship on left arm,
"Mike" on left thigh,
Multicolor cat on right calf,
Letters and heart with arrow on left shin,
Unicorn below left thumb.

"Extremely" thin.

Identifiers
Dentals: Available. No upper teeth and no dentures recovered.
Fingerprints: Not available.
DNA: Not available.

Clothing & Personal Items
Clothing:
Green sweater,
white sweatshirt with blue pink and green heart design, yellow/brown corduroy jeans,
red and white striped men's bathing suit,
purple undershirt,
pink sock, and a blue green and white wool scarf.

Jewelry: Unknown
Additional Personal Items: Unknown

Circumstances of Discovery
The victim was found strangled on the roof of 15 Elliot Place.

I organized the list of tattoos.. and even though they updated the profile at some point.. they still have not changed Crazy Track to Classy Trash...I don't understand why if you can also see it on the photo.. anyway. Just thought I would post.

Also she had a multi colored rose with a name on her right forearm.. and letters with heart on left shin.. I wish we knew the name.. it may or may not help.
I just find it so hard to believe nobody knew who she was.. she had 12 tattoos in a time when tattoos were still underground in NYC.. and she had no teeth. those are 2 big identifiers. ugh

far fetched but I came across this woman

The Doe Network: Case File 2117DFBC

MJSchochenmaier.jpg

Margaret Jane Schochenmaier
Missing since November 11, 1985 from New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada
Classification: Missing

Vital Statistics

• Date Of Birth: September 7, 1945
    • Age at Time of Disappearance: 40 years old
    • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'0"; 95 lbs.
    • Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown, straight, shoulder-length hair; green eyes.
    • Marks, Scars: Scars on wrists and neck.
    • Dentals: No top teeth.
    • DNA: Available

Circumstances of Disappearance
Margaret Schochenmaier was last seen by family members, in New Westminster, BC on November 11, 1985. She is a widowed mother of three. She has not made contact with anyone since the time of her disappearance.
Her vehicle is also missing; a Chevrolet Nova 1979; 2 door, with blue racing stripes. BC license plate ARC 763.

Iam posting her because of the stats and the bird of paradise she has on her back.. where the jane doe has a multicolored one.. it could be the same thing as the tattoos are not really described well in her profile..also in the photos of the tattoos the second one looks like it could be an orange bird of paradise.. but the photos are not that great either...

SCerritelli.jpg

Susan Marie Ann Cerritelli
  • Case Classification: Missing
  • Missing Since: May 11, 1983
  • Location Last Seen: Long Pond, Monroe Co, Pennsylvania

Physical Description
** Listed information is from the time of disappearance.

• Date of Birth: Unknown
  • Age at Time of Disappearance: 26
  • Race: Asian or Pacific Islander
  • Height at Time of Disappearance: 5'1
  • Weight at Time of Disappearance: 100 lbs
  • Hair Color: Black hair, worn short
  • Eye Color: Brown
  • Alias(s) / Nickname(s): Chinese Sue
  • Distinguishing Marks/Features: Bird of Paradise tattoo on back of right shoulder

• Dentals: Available (Charting)
  • Fingerprints: Available
  • DNA: Not available
Clothing & Personal Items
  • Clothing: Unknown

• Jewelry: Unknown

• Additional Personal Items: Unknown

Circumstances of Disappearance
Her husband reported her missing to PSP at Fern Ridge Station on May 14, 1983. She has not been seen or heard from since

Carbuff mentioned Christina previously, and I think she’s a good possible match. (ETA: I saw Marilyn was mentioned also, I’m just elaborating) I noticed Marilyn J. Cardoza-Roberts (missing since 1988) who is linked on Christina’s (I hadn’t realized she is black until just now!) Doe Network page, and she fits the description of this UID as well. “scars on both arms, Tattoos on arms”...family thought she had moved to the West Coast but somehow found out she remained in the New Bedford, MA area. I think the last several women mentioned on this thread are possibilities; I’m surprised to see only the two exclusions still on the UID’s NamUs page.

I was able to find an additional photo of Marilyn (New Bedford 1972), but no connections to a “Mike” or “Chino” for either woman.
B753B31D-A842-4621-BF89-3FD73C891681.jpeg
Marilyn J. Cordoza
I came across an interesting article about the NBSK (not sure where to post it).

southcoasttoday.com
...“The "worst thing," in Ferreira's mind, is that the bodies of two women — Marilyn Cardoza Roberts (her father was a retired police officer), and Christina Monteiro (her mother's fiance was a Dartmouth officer) — were never found, he said. "The fact they are police officer's relatives has to be more than a coincidence," he said.”...

Did anyone ever call in Ann Marie Lubrano who disappeared from BK in 1989? I think she’s a very good match. She was already thin and with the drugs I bet she could’ve been 75lbs like the UID. It also looks like Ann has a similar nose bump to the UID, which is pretty common for Mediterraneans. UID is listed as 5’3” and Ann as 5’2”. Not exact but close. The UID was found only a few months after Ann disappeared. There’s not much info on Ann Lubrano, no tattoos or anything so that’s open ended. I have a gut feeling a lot of info is either a bit off or just not entered into NAMUS so we miss a lot of potential matches.

The one thing that gives me pause about this UID maybe being Ann Lubrano is that she looked in her photo like someone who took care of herself, so I’d be surprised if she not only had no teeth but no dentures. I still think she’s a pretty good match though.

Edit: I think later on I’ll try digging up some of Ann Lubrano’s family tree if I can. Maybe there’s someone in there, her father or brother or something, who could’ve had Chino as a shortened nickname.

Did anyone ever call in Ann Marie Lubrano who disappeared from BK in 1989? I think she’s a very good match. She was already thin and with the drugs I bet she could’ve been 75lbs like the UID. It also looks like Ann has a similar nose bump to the UID, which is pretty common for Mediterraneans. UID is listed as 5’3” and Ann as 5’2”. Not exact but close. The UID was found only a few months after Ann disappeared. There’s not much info on Ann Lubrano, no tattoos or anything so that’s open ended. I have a gut feeling a lot of info is either a bit off or just not entered into NAMUS so we miss a lot of potential matches.

The one thing that gives me pause about this UID maybe being Ann Lubrano is that she looked in her photo like someone who took care of herself, so I’d be surprised if she not only had no teeth but no dentures. I still think she’s a pretty good match though.

Edit: I think later on I’ll try digging up some of Ann Lubrano’s family tree if I can. Maybe there’s someone in there, her father or brother or something, who could’ve had Chino as a shortened nickname.

Ann Marie Lubrano – The Charley Project

A difference of a couple of inches of height isn't significant, but the teeth thing is--it would be unlikely for something like an upper denture to not be mentioned in her description, and with only a few months between when she disappeared and when the decedent was found, if she had had the teeth pulled after she left, the post-mortem would have been able to tell that the tooth loss was recent.

Bumping

I brightened up the tattoo photos. But they still are not great.

I wish there would be some how to know the other name and the initials she had tattooed.

Attachments

• 9A22CB4C-31AF-4BC4-A80A-AB2CAA5F386C.jpeg
    9A22CB4C-31AF-4BC4-A80A-AB2CAA5F386C.jpeg
    46.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 75A6F850-5087-40BF-A884-3F9A512E71C9.jpeg
    75A6F850-5087-40BF-A884-3F9A512E71C9.jpeg
    36.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 67838608-7B7A-4E69-8A8D-80621B957D24.jpeg
    67838608-7B7A-4E69-8A8D-80621B957D24.jpeg
    47.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 09ADC22A-7390-438D-BC49-27E6B6AFD9FA.jpeg
    09ADC22A-7390-438D-BC49-27E6B6AFD9FA.jpeg
    43.8 KB · Views: 18
I'm working on this lady's photo to see what she would've looked like at a healthy weight. And the more I look at this woman, the less I believe she is solely Caucasian.
I believe this woman may be of mixed race, Hispanic/Black/White.

@carbuff Did you get any response to your inquiry about Christine Montiero?

Last edited:
I'm working on this lady's photo to see what she would've looked like at a healthy weight. And the more I look at this woman, the less I believe she is solely Caucasian.
I believe this woman may be of mixed race, Hispanic/Black/White.

@carbuff Did you get any response to your inquiry about Christine Montiero?

I didn't submit her. As far as is known, she had all her teeth.

Two women excluded on the UID's Namus:

MP1845 Leann Faulk 11/16/1985 Prince George's MD
MP8385 Nadine Timm 11/16/1965 Will IL

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back