NY NY - Corinna Slusser, 19, Queens, 20 Sept 2017

Hoping that due to Corinna's good looks, she is kept alive if for no other reason than she could still reel in money from sleazebags for sleazebags.
Wondering if she may have been sold out of state or country and is being forced to travel to various venues and motels around North America?
She may be wearing wigs or have dyed hair and working in places that are not well lit making identification difficult. Customers may not be paying close attention to CS's pretty face.
imo, speculation.

Hoping that due to Corinna's good looks, she is kept alive if for no other reason than she could still reel in money from sleazebags for sleazebags.
Wondering if she may have been sold out of state or country and is being forced to travel to various venues and motels around North America?
She may be wearing wigs or have dyed hair and working in places that are not well lit making identification difficult. Customers may not be paying close attention to CS's pretty face.
imo, speculation.

dotr, from the information we know, Corinna was not forced into the sex industry

The last day she was seen in queens at the motel..she was seen going in and then leaving the hotel with Woney i believe. .Was there anyone with them? I cannot seem to remember.

The FBI documents stated there was another male who had booked a room, I think it said to spend the night with Corinna? It doesn't mention Corinna leaving with Ishi.
<modsnip - discussing SM comments>

Last edited by a moderator:
CS may not have been forced into anything initially, but actually hoping that she is on the move either by choice or otherwise, because it would mean that she is still alive. imo, speculation.

I wish that is the case too, but I believe something very bad happened to her, had she still alive, she was over 18 and since there was so many heat on her case, she would likely show up in a police station and state she is alive and wish to be left alone.

Hi. This is my first post and Idk if I am allowed to post this. I am from NYC so have been following this case closely. Fee free to delete.

I don't think Corinna's alive for a few reasons.
Corinna's very ambitious. <modsnip - crass comment>. If she was under a pimp she would have ran away by now.
<modsnip - not from approved source>
If you look at her Twitter,Corinna claimed she got an apartment in the Bronx. The pictures in the ad for the apartment were clear bait and switch, you don't often see apartments like that in the Bronx for that low of a rent. These ads are to grab the attention of naive people who are new to NYC and Corinna fell for it. Upon googling the address you can see that apartment was rented a couple months prior, so it wasn't even available. It's also pretty impossible to rent an apartment in NY with no paychecks, no credit or cosigner. So this leads me to believe her first pimp was promising her an apartment that never materialized.
When he also took her cash from her purse she had had enough, flipped out and he attacked her .she was not afraid to call the cops and press charges. <modsnip - crass comment>

After her first pimp got arrested and when she realized he was feeding her fake promises, she then agreed to work for this other guy "for protection" so she could save enough money to accomplish her goals on her own (get an apartment, plastic surgery, etc)

<modsnip - not from approved source> The 2 hypothesis are either she got into another fight with her pimp over money and he hurt her or a John did.

Obviously I have no proof of any of this. Just sleuthing lol

Hi. This is my first post and Idk if I am allowed to post this. I am from NYC so have been following this case closely. Fee free to delete.
Corinna's very ambitious. <modsnip - crass comment>. If she was under a pimp she would have ran away by now.
If you look at her Twitter,Corinna claimed she got an apartment in the Bronx. The pictures in the ad for the apartment were clear bait and switch, you don't often see apartments like that in the Bronx for that low of a rent. These ads are to grab the attention of naive people who are new to NYC and Corinna fell for it. Upon googling the address you can see that apartment was rented a couple months prior, so it wasn't even available. It's also pretty impossible to rent an apartment in NY with no paychecks, no credit or cosigner. So this leads me to believe her first pimp was promising her an apartment that never materialized.
When he also took her cash from her purse she had had enough, flipped out and he attacked her .she was not afraid to call the cops and press charges. <modsnip - crass comment>

After her first pimp got arrested and when she realized he was feeding her fake promises, she then agreed to work for this other guy "for protection" so she could save enough money to accomplish her goals on her own (get an apartment, plastic surgery, etc)

<modsnip - not from approved source> The 2 hypothesis are either she got into another fight with her pimp over money and he hurt her or a John did.

Welcome to Ws WolfSleuth, thanks for the interesting and insightful post!

I am shaking my head while reading this, I have heard so many similar stories like this, I agree with you that someone harmed her, I may be wrong, I would think more likely it was a John.
<modsnip - leading question>

I wish that is the case too, but I believe something very bad happened to her, had she still alive, she was over 18 and since there was so many heat on her case, she would likely show up in a police station and state she is alive and wish to be left alone.

I agree that something bad happened to her unfortunately. But if she is alive, I don’t know if she’d go to the police to ask to be left alone. Since prostitution is illegal, she may want to avoid the police at all costs if she is still active in the industry. JMO

I agree that something bad happened to her unfortunately. But if she is alive, I don’t know if she’d go to the police to ask to be left alone. Since prostitution is illegal, she may want to avoid the police at all costs if she is still active in the industry. JMO

BBM
She was prostituting when she reported the first pimp to the police.
She also had the report sent to her address in PA, and must have known her mother might read it.

She just appears so innocent and naive and clueless about big city life.
I agree, something bad happened to her, or she would have contacted someone in her family.
Ishi, his groupies, the unknown motel man or another john did something to her.
I would think the only place she wanted to be was home, with anyone who loved her.
But she had her money and ID taken from her, in the company of cold people. Where do you go?

All she had to tell cop that she is Corinna and she is alive, that's all, yes, prostitution is illegal, but not serious offense, cop would not arrest her without catching her in the act. Besides sex workers and cops interact all the time, sometimes cop arrests sex workers, sometimes cops really care about some of these girls, on the other hand sometimes sex workers run away from cops, sometimes they approach cops for help or provide information. Their relation are much more complicate than LE vs criminal, they definitely talk to each other

BBM
She was prostituting when she reported the first pimp to the police.
She also had the report sent to her address in PA, and must have known her mother might read it.

She just appears so innocent and naive and clueless about big city life.
I agree, something bad happened to her, or she would have contacted someone in her family.
Ishi, his groupies, the unknown motel man or another john did something to her.
I would think the only place she wanted to be was home, with anyone who loved her.
But she had her money and ID taken from her, in the company of cold people. Where do you go?

Great point that she called the cops on her pimp, I didn’t even think of that.

The FBI documents stated there was another male who had booked a room, I think it said to spend the night with Corinna? It doesn't mention Corinna leaving with Ishi.
The Ishi fangirls who are posting all over social media says Corinna ran off after an argument.
Thank you for the info Alice! Now Iam wondering was she seen leaving the Motel with one of the 2 men or both. Or never seen leaving at all??

The Ishi fangirls who are posting all over social media says Corinna ran off after an argument.

I found this article its older. I don't know if it's been posted before but I wanted to post. It mentions When she was last seen ( in the early morning hours)but for some reason does not mention w who or if she was leaving or coming in the motel.

Where is Corinna Slusser?

I found this article its older. I don't know if it's been posted before but I wanted to post. It mentions When she was last seen ( in the early morning hours)but for some reason does not mention w who or if she was leaving or coming in the motel.

Where is Corinna Slusser?

While not entirely clear, the Complaint against Woney prepared by a special agent with the FBI does seem to suggest Woney was with Corinna at the motel where she was last seen: It also states another male had paid for a room there, where she was planning to spend the night (please refer to the third SS attached below):

DB6ED86A-2FF4-42D7-85F3-0FF8FC596B0E.jpeg D3899934-3A85-4EEE-A18D-A21BBF47570E.jpeg E86961F1-22D8-4981-A648-D3C95E55B51C.jpeg

Source: https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/press-release/file/1107271/download

The document doesn’t say whether Corinna was seen leaving the motel (unless it does, and I missed it).

While not entirely clear, the Complaint against Woney prepared by a special agent with the FBI does seem to suggest Woney was with Corinna at the motel where she was last seen: It also states another male had paid for a room there, where she was planning to spend the night (please refer to the third SS attached below):

View attachment 157296 View attachment 157297 View attachment 157298

Source: https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/press-release/file/1107271/download

The document doesn’t say whether Corinna was seen leaving the motel (unless it does, and I missed it).

Interestingly, on the page 8 "Wooney's use of force against victim-1" (<modsnip - naming individuals>), he punched her in the face and took her money and belongings on Feb. 26 2018, guess what? victim-1 called cop and had him arrested. So I think corinna's calling cops on her pimp was not that uncommon

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back