NY - Karina Vetrano, 30, found murdered, Queens, 2 Aug 2016 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kennedy Airport is close to Howard Beach. Hotels and Motels around the NYC airports have been converted to shelters. Also, NYC will routinely reserve a number of rooms at some Hotels near the Airport for the homeless. Alot of guest are unaware of this when they book a room. The result? Drug activities and a host of other problems in and around the Hotels. And one Hotel manager said he had no idea why NYC reserved 100 rooms. THATS BULL. This is not something the Hotels want their paying guest to know. Or the surrounding neighborhoods. Is the man in the sketch homeless? Maybe LE should check the Hotels around Howard Beach.

Thanks Rocky - fascinating read.

Sooooo are any super sleuthers on here that could work your magic to see what homes have a birds eye view of ANY segment of the trail KV ran?
The homes the line 78th St and 83rd, and 164th all look across to the park. But there really isn't any birds eye view into it. The weeds are very high. You can't really see over them from the homes.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

His girlfriend (thinking of PV's comments on a woman who is suffering because of the perp) said he had taken an "unknown" number of mollies--so interesting that he choose to run into the Spring Creek marsh to start screaming incoherently. (I read elsewhere that he was screaming about the size of his p-nis).

It seems molly can cause violence and psychosis as well as possibly making a person "friendlier:"
http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/22/health/9-things-molly-drug/

Really praying that this man's behavior resolves KV's case.

His girlfriend (thinking of PV's comments on a woman who is suffering because of the perp) said he had taken an "unknown" number of mollies--so interesting that he choose to run into the Spring Creek marsh to start screaming incoherently. (I read elsewhere that he was screaming about the size of his p-nis).

It seems molly can cause violence and psychosis as well as possibly making a person "friendlier:"
http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/22/health/9-things-molly-drug/

Really praying that this man's behavior resolves KV's case.
It's definitely interesting. If this same man did this to KV because he was on Molly, went home and the girlfriend thought he injured himself from being on the drug.......if the NYPD is taking his DNA then he may fit their "dna profile"?

The Howard Beach Citizens Patrol facebook has a little info on it. The screams were heard near 83rd and 164th street which is the exact location Karina had entered the park at.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1778979739012842&id=1456727651238054

"Two incidents our patrol assisted the NYPD with:

First:
At 9:20pm a Resident called our patrol phone number to inform us they heard a man screaming from inside the weeds at 83rd Street and 164th. Ave. We notified a passing police vehicle. The SRG 5 NYPD Patrol asked us to light up an area of the weeds from the street level while they went into the weeded area of the park. They were able to find a man screaming and was considered an emotional disturbed person, and was arrested and taken to the hospital for evaluation."

I know the Daily Mail is not reliable...but they released the mans name and some interesting things he said. Wow. Not sure what to take of it....
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ark-jogger-Karina-Vetrano-raped-murdered.html
"NAME REDACTED, was taken to a hospital for psychiatric evaluation after reportedly telling police his father killed Vetrano"

Wow. That's a lot of info!!
Maybe the Molly acted like a truth serum. JS.

I know the Daily Mail is not reliable...but they released the mans name and some interesting things he said. Wow. Not sure what to take of it....
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ark-jogger-Karina-Vetrano-raped-murdered.html
"NAME REDACTED, was taken to a hospital for psychiatric evaluation after reportedly telling police his father killed Vetrano"

The man is 47 and claiming his father killed Karina. Strange allegation. His father would have to be a senior citizen.

Well, I do hope this is a break in the case, though I'm not quite ready to believe the words of a clearly disturbed/drugged person until LE have a chance to investigate.

jmo

I just googled MDMA side effects...lo and behold! People report that taking Molly will lower inhibitions and they have blurted out secrets!!

I know. I am reaching!!! But I am really anxious for her killer to be found.

OT...everyone should empy inbox every so often.

I just googled MDMA side effects...lo and behold! People report that taking Molly will lower inhibitions and they have blurted out secrets!!

I know. I am reaching!!! But I am really anxious for her killer to be found.

OT...everyone should empy inbox every so often.
I realized my inbox was full when I tried messaging you lol

An updated article with the mans name in it.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

From the link:

"Investigators do not believe [Name redacted by me] committed the murder of Karina Vetrano, an NYPD spokesman said Wednesday. [Name redacted by me], however, hasn’t been completely cleared as a suspect."

(I don't want to name him until he's a "for sure" POI or suspect. For now, he's just a naked guy yelling in the park, imo.

jmo

Who did Karina tell she would be running alone that day?

Another new article:

"Naked man in jogger Karina Vetrano case to give DNA, police say"

http://www.newsday.com/news/new-yor...etrano-case-to-give-dna-police-say-1.12381771

"It may take a day or two for police to analyze [name redacted] DNA sample but until then cannot dismiss him as part of the investigation, the official said. Police did get some personal information from [name redacted]before he became extremely agitated, the official said."

Nancy Grace just talked about naked man on molly.

Actually it is on now

...but not much more info than the article states.

<snipped, with respect, for focus>

Why don't they release the DNA profile of the rapist? Cant they tell if hes black or white or what ever?

It had never occurred to me that you might be able to "get a profile" of a suspect from DNA. But apparently you can, or at least to some degree.

From the 7/16 National Geographic, Heather Bradey Can You Rule Out Suspects Using Faces Drawn From DNA?

"The technology is called DNA phenotyping, and so far it can produce only a rough approximation based on genetic factors such as geographic ancestry, eye color, and the shapes of facial features.

Academic scientists including Mark Shriver, an anthropologist at Pennsylvania State University, pioneered DNA phenotyping, and today a company called Parabon NanoLabs is developing a tool for forensic use, called Snapshot. Parabon emphasizes that police would never rely upon a DNA-based image alone to identify a suspect, but that detective work combined with a suspect’s DNA can effectively narrow down the pool of suspects."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmyMD