Resolved NY - Kings Co, Jamaica Bay, UnsFem 23-33, UP15911, tattoos, breast implants, Sep'16 - N/A

I don't think she had much in common w "Monique", however it doesn't rule out meeting a similar fate. Maybe some parts of her were removed but LE isn't releasing it. But just pondering.

What about Monique case?

She had expensive professional tattoos, she had breast implants which are not cheap either. I don't think street walker or even bar job would cover that.

Her quite expressive and strong tattoos (big black widow spider on breast- known as man eater, shouting tiger on her lower parts, bleeding mouth tattoo on visible spot) and breast implants points that she might not have been wall flower kind of girl but rather having quite strong personality. Her wearing double panties made me stop too, though her other clothing seemed quite regular.

I find it strange that one of her breast (implant) was not recovered, yet they have fingerprints of her even though she was found in water.

Oh, Chelsea Cobo of NY has been just ruled out.
https://identifyus.org/en/cases/15911

IMO it's pretty extreme to have tats of needles- most would find that a bad idea given the image that IV drug users have. That kind of extreme/extroverted behavior is common in BDSM subculture.

Also the cross tattoo, I'd say maybe Marilyn Manson fan more than Russian orthodox?

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
I don't think so, the Marilyn Manson cross is a straight line and two horizontal lines of the same length (if that makes sense) kind of like this: -+-+-
Her tattoo is dead on a Russian orthodox cross, IMO.

Sent from my hammer_S using Tapatalk

I also spent time researching the "needle through tongue" tattoo and came up with similar results. From what I could discern about the meaning behind this type of tattoo and also the "bloody corset" tattoo is that these could possibly mean that she was involved in a subculture that involved body modification such as scarification, blood play, etc. The coroner's report also details a "large linear scar/hypopigmented area on the side of the upper right thigh." The scar could be intentional body modification. Also, the Orthodox cross tattoo on her finger is interesting, females involved in Russian organized crime will sometimes have an Orthodox cross tattooed on a finger (meaning is thief). But, as Cvaldez commented, it could be more of a goth thing.
I could be wrong, considering I don't know much on the subject. But when I was looking at pictures of Russian prison tattoos, I saw similar style panther or tiger tattoos to hers.

What about Monique case?

She had expensive professional tattoos, she had breast implants which are not cheap either. I don't think street walker or even bar job would cover that.

Her quite expressive and strong tattoos (big black widow spider on breast- known as man eater, shouting tiger on her lower parts, bleeding mouth tattoo on visible spot) and breast implants points that she might not have been wall flower kind of girl but rather having quite strong personality. Her wearing double panties made me stop too, though her other clothing seemed quite regular.

I find it strange that one of her breast (implant) was not recovered, yet they have fingerprints of her even though she was found in water.

Oh, Chelsea Cobo of NY has been just ruled out.
I don't know as though the tattoos were expensive. They arnt bad, but they certainty don't look top dollar tattoos.

Is that something strippers do? I never knew that

A lot of times at not full nude bars they will wear two, one that covers a little bit more and a really skimpy one underneath, and some just do it because some of the customers can be creepy, I know gogo dancers that do that too for that exact reason.. I think there may be a biker bar/biker gang angle.

I think it'd be a great idea to have a regular "Unidentified Decedents With Tattoos" section in major national tattoo magazines. Maybe as a special "Last Page" type feature?

There'd be a tattoo artist or other enthusiast SOMEWHERE who'd be sure to have SOME sort of information concerning each person with a real weird tattoo, right?

Get on it, people in charge of periodicals!

Has anyone contacted the ME for more info/ autopsy report? I'd do it myself, but I've never tried before and I'm a bit scared to

They should be able to reach out to the breast implant manufacturer and find out who she is. Some years ago implants started having serial numbers and they come with a warranty card. The plastic surgeon fills out the card and sends it in. This is for several reasons. Say you had one to spring a leak, that is something that is considered a manufacturer issue. The manufacturer will replace your implants of this happens. Also, in the event of recalls. Should a certain lot number of implants be recalled for whatever reason the manufacturer will reach out to the plastic surgeon so the surgeon can contact the patient to be seen about replacement.

I have a friend who's first implants were recalled. Hers were replaced free of charge. She only had to pay surgical suite fee's. The manufacturer sent new implants plus paid her surgeons fee's. So more or less she got a nice new set for a little over a grand.

Depending on how recent this woman's implants are they may not have bee. Very expensive. I had mine done 4 years ago for a little over 4k. 1100$ of that went to the surgical suite and to the doctor who put me to sleep. The rest was the cost of the implants and all followup appointments plus a laser at the end to smooth over the keyhole scars that were left.

The prices for plastic surgery have gone way down in recent years. I have a friend who works for a very busy plastic surgeon and weve discissed the prices at her work. a woman can get a complete mommy lift for under 10k these days which includes a overnight nurse and all aftercare.

By the way the 2 panty/thong thing for some strip bars is to comply with ordinances regarding modesty, etc. Some major American cities require that for dancers. It's a big deal. It's also actually a great lead.

I have seen dancers wear "bootie shorts" with a g string underneath for "anticipation".

Just checking in to see if anyone knows if there has been any movement on this case? I have been searching for her corset tattoos and continue to search. This woman deserves her name.

There were quite a few accidents around that area, mainly people going canoeing, kayaking, boating, jet skiing and overnight camping. There are organized walks around there too to see wildlife, birds, there is salt water fishing and there is NYPD Aviation Centre on Floyd Bennett Field who organize events too.

* June 24, 2014 - Couple Rescued From Jet Ski After 9 Hours - http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/06...eo-couple-rescued-from-jet-ski-after-9-hours/
* January 26, 2015 - Badly Decomposed Corpse Found Floating Near Floyd Bennett Field - he was missing since November 2014 (http://www.sheepsheadbites.com/2015...rpse-found-floating-near-floyd-bennett-field/)
* October 3, 2015 - A boat with five people on board capsized in Jamaica Bay, 2 dead http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/10/03/2-killed-boat-capsizes-jamaica-bay/
* May 10, 2016 - couple who had been stranded for 24 hours on a Jamaica Bay island after their boat ran aground rescued http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/05...ho-were-stranded-for-24-hours-on-jamaica-bay/
* August 6, 2016 - the body washed ashore in Jamaica Bay http://brooklyn.news12.com/news/body-found-in-jamaica-bay-1.12140585
* and then Sept 14 2016 this Jane Doe washed ashore there with approx post mortem of few weeks (July, August)

I wonder if August 6 victim is somehow linked with this Jane Doe.

There are 2 more rule outs listed in NamUs, total of 3:
Chelsea Cobo - New York
Carmen Gonzalez-Pinto - North Carolina
Larissa Sam - Indiana

Did anyone ever reach out to ME to see if there are any reconstructions ect?

honesty,

Would both implants have a serial number or just one of the two? (Since the authorities only found one)
If implants were done outside of the United States do you think that they would also have serial numbers?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back