Resolved NY - Kings Co, Jamaica Bay, UnsFem 23-33, UP15911, tattoos, breast implants, Sep'16 - N/A

I wonder if the investigators have the ability to request isotope testing to narrow down the region she lived before she died.
This could be especially helpful if she is not from the east coast.
Do any of you think that a test like this would be a last resort because it might be expensive?

I wonder if the investigators have the ability to request isotope testing to narrow down the region she lived before she died.
This could be especially helpful if she is not from the east coast.
Do any of you think that a test like this would be a last resort because it might be expensive?
IMO I believe I've read its pretty expensive which is why they seem to mostly do it on very cold cases. JMO

We need a recon on this one. I've checked this one to death, and no missing women have even one of the tattoos listed. This has to be a runaway who got a bunch of tattoos after she went missing, or a woman who was the victim of domestic violence and therefore was never reported missing.

SN- Whilst checking these MP reports, it really is amazing how many tattoos some of these girls have. I came across one 14 year-old with three tattoos!!! And two looked professional. These "artists" must be buying tattoo guns online and tattooing anyone with money nowadays. I have seen quite a few tattoo pages on FB in which the "artist" appears to work from home.

We need a recon on this one. I've checked this one to death, and no missing women have even one of the tattoos listed. This has to be a runaway who got a bunch of tattoos after she went missing, or a woman who was the victim of domestic violence and therefore was never reported missing.

SN- Whilst checking these MP reports, it really is amazing how many tattoos some of these girls have. I came across one 14 year-old with three tattoos!!! And two looked professional. These "artists" must be buying tattoo guns online and tattooing anyone with money nowadays. I have seen quite a few tattoo pages on FB in which the "artist" appears to work from home.

NL007,
Do you think that instead of focusing on the tattoos we should look for missing women who match the broader physical description?

As a side note, I find it frustrating when reading a missing person report on Namus and it just says "tattoos" but no descriptions of what the tattoos are. I have been researching the disappearance of a woman in Florida who had tons of tattoos and they were all over her FB page, a good identifier, but the write up on Namus only listed "has tattoos." Just a few descriptions of tattoos can be very helpful IMO.

~grace mouse

I've been searching, and although its possible I just didn't search the right terms I haven't found that same panther design. This makes me think the artist who did it drew it up for her. If so hopefully they'd remember doing it.

Maybe just because partially decomposed but to me those look like tattoos done by a friend rather than real professional looking

just a couple of months earlier in Fort Greene was killed a woman fitting similar description to this Jane doe

http://pix11.com/2016/07/22/help-so...-found-fatally-shot-in-whitman-houses-photos/
Police say the*woman is about*20 to 35 years old, 5-foot 6-inches tall with a medium build and blonde hair.
The woman also had distinct tattoos:
A shamrock on her left calf
Flames and mushrooms on her left forearm
Stars on her right ankle
The words “CJ” on her back
“Jonathan” and “Cerenity” on the front of her upper torso area

https://www.pressreader.com/usa/new-york-daily-news/20160722/281767038578611

the woman was finally identified as a New Mexico Fugitive but they don't know what she was doing there.

https://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20...ified-as-fort-greene-murder-victim-police-say

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...-houses-new-mexico-fugitive-article-1.2726549article-bkshot-0727[1].jpg

Now I noticed the Whitman Houses where this woman(white Blonde mid 20s to mid 30s with a bunch of tattoos which is a very similar look) was killed is in Fort Greene right off of Flatbush Ave which runs straight down to the Floyd Bennett Field which is the area in the water where the other woman was found in. I wonder if they are connected? Did it mention cause of death on Jamaica Bay Jane Doe? I am beginning to definitely think she is not from New York.

Now this is just me but I began thinking I wonder if both girls new each other and came from New Mexico together and since Coral O'Brien died nobody knew about her friend being with her? I am going to check to see if I find anyone from New Mexico that has been reported missing that might fit this description

I cant believe I never heard of this case of the woman in Jamaica Bay before. I really don't believe she received much press which is sad.

http://www.newswest9.com/story/32740295/nm-police-ask-for-publics-help-finding-missing-adult

I came across this woman looking into women from New Mexico just looking in case Coral O'Brien did leave with a friend.. I found this woman whose stats seem to somewhat match.. she could of colored her hair blonde and who really knows if her hair was the same length when she went missing as it was in the phot.. Also he height and weight fit and it mentions scarring in legs from medical condition.. It mentions tattoo on her back..but from July to September is enough time to get more tattoos..just another thought

TAOS, N.M. (KFDA) - -
Police in New Mexico are asking the public to be on the lookout for*Jessica Carolyn Duran, a 32-year-old woman last seen in late July.
Officials say they have reason to believe Duran was near Albuquerque on July 28, the last day anyone has claimed to have contact with her.
Duran is 5'3", weighs 110 pounds, and has brown hair and brown eyes. She reportedly has a tattoo on her back and scaring from a medical condition on her legs.

I came across this girl who went missing in 2015.. she was considered a runaway... so I guess anything is possible here.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/3730dfca.html
3730DFCA2[1].jpg
Name: Dezarae Monique Gibbons
Case Classification: Runaway Juvenile
Missing Since: February 18, 2015
Location Last Seen: Lancaster, Los Angeles County, California
Physical Description
Date of Birth: May 24, 1998
Race: White/Hispanic
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 150 lbs
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Nickname/Alias: Gibby
Distinguishing Marks/Features: When Dezarae was last seen, her hair was dyed blue; Piercings on her nose and lower lip.
Identifiers
Dentals: Not Available
Fingerprints: Not Available
DNA: Not Available
Clothing & Personal Items
Clothing: Unknown
Jewelry: Unknown
Additional Personal Items: Dezarae may wear glasses.
Circumstances of Disappearance
Dezarae may be in the company of a juvenile female. They may travel to Phoenix, Arizona.

I actually noticed it says Unsure? Female.... I wonder what made them Unsure of the body being a Female?

NamUs UP 15911

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/15911

Unidentified Unsure Female

Found September 14, 2016 in Kings County, NY
Body Condition: Not recognizable - decomposition/putrefaction
Probable year of death: 2016

Vital Statistics
Estimated age: 23-33
Approximate Height: 64 estimate.
Approximate Weight: 95 estimate.
Hair Color:
Long Blond/Light Brown wavy hair, that measures approximately 12 inches long.
Eye Color: Unknown
Scars and marks:
Large linear scar/hypopigmented area on the side of the upper right thigh; Multiple professional multi-colored tattoos:
-Right lower abdomen: A panther with claws
-Right and left sides of abdomen: Black corset with dripping blood
-Back of left shoulder: mouth with a hypodermic needle through the tongue
-Left breast: Large black spider (possibly a black widow)
-Ring finger of right hand: Black cross (possibly Russian Orthodox)
Belly button ring with a clear stone
Breast implant (only one recovered)

Clothing & Accessories

Clothing:
T-shirt, black polka dot bra, two pairs of panties, leggings
Jewerly: Nothing.
Footwear: nothing
Accessories: nothing

Identifiers
Fingerprints: Fingerprint information is available
elsewhere
Dentals: Dental information / charting is available and entered
DNA:
Samples submitted - Tests not complete

Case History:
Unidentified female found decomposing on the shoreline of Jamaica Bay, near Floyd Bennett Field

I think they are referring to her race or ethnicity, not gender. So, instead of Unidentified White or Black female, they put in Unidentified Unsure female.

I have created FB narrative of her about an hour ago to get her more exposure and fresh eyes. Already over 2,5 K people have seen it and few shared it. I will link this thread to it so people can join in here and help identifying her. Please take a min and share too.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1982974365314770&id=1968989010046639

and also here https://www.facebook.com/groups/128...tif¬if_t=group_comment¬if_id=1503620242428419

oh this is great! Thanks for doing that it will give more exposure.. its just so strange she really did not receive any news coverage!!

ooooh ok now I got it!.. thank you Alleykins!... well then this girl went missing from Brooklyn in Feb 2016 there is not much info on her.. but I thought I would post her

http://nypdnews.com/2016/02/missing-person-brooklyn-3/

View attachment 122211

I can't find any updates on Jiang, Karen either, but would not she be a bit too young at 14 to have all those tattoos and breast implants?

I am starting to think maybe it would be good to share it on some Russian FB or other media pages too (due to cross on her finger), just in case. I think Orkut (equivalent to FB) or something like that is big over there.

It would be also good to find out from LE or NamUs if there was or was not serial number on that one recovered breast implant. That seemed to be trending question on her case on FB.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrown
Back