GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received a response this morning to my information previously submitted to the Suffolk County Crime Stoppers. They thanked me for providing the information and I have now provided them with additional information that they asked for. I'm not going to go into specifics here since it is an ongoing and fluid case. Will post any other communications with law enforcement here.

Thank you.
Hoping your diligent work helps in locating Sarah and helping her family get answers.

I just got alert on my phone, female body found in Medford woods.

Prayers for her family and friends.

This is a horrible turn of events. My thoughts & prayers that they find the person who did this. I'm heart broken for them. I haven't commented on much because I knew things I could not say on here. Please pray for this family

Heavy sigh..

I hope they catch her killer quickly

Awful! What a tragic outcome.

Thinking of Sarah and her family.

"*****es" can also refer to a coward of any gender. Just my experience.
OK sweetlings----good morning......I read over posts and articles and since my cawfee is kicking in, I have questions and thoughts...........IMO-Sarah left her friends house either alone or with someone. The last tweet is my focus (and thank you tjdegoed3----nice!!!!) stating that she was being followed---Sarah said "*****es" which to me would mean girls and she had mentioned stalker activity via her twitter as well. If she was alone when leaving her friends home, someone could have been hiding in her car and made her drive to the location where the car was found---I scratch that idea b/c presumeably there is a bulky car seat for her daughter and knowing how she felt about her car, it would not be left unlocked.

If she left with someone, that person may have lured her to the location where the car was found. There is an unknown amount of time at play between her last tweet and the car being found. Her family did not report her missing until a couple of days. Was this common for Sarah or had she indicated she would not be back for a day or so?

Was payday that Friday? Did she have alot of cash with her making her a robbery victim or made it easy to runaway? Did she owe someone money?

And lastly---could this be the work of jealous girlfriend or co-worker? She has an ex-bf, is he the father of her daughter?

RIP Sarah Goode...

bigstock-Angel-2107026.jpg

Prayers for her family and her little daughter...

http://7online.com/news/body-of-woman-found-in-medford/110665/

Quote:

The body of a woman has been found in a wooded area of Medford not far from where a missing woman's car was found on Sunday.

The discovery was made Thursday evening in a wooded area off of Camden Court. The car belonging to Sarah Goode was found Sunday on Fire Avenue about a half a mile away.

Just half a mile away from her car ...

So so sad :(

RIP Sarah. Be with the angels now.

This is a horrible turn of events. My thoughts & prayers that they find the person who did this. I'm heart broken for them. I haven't commented on much because I knew things I could not say on here. Please pray for this family

My deepest condolences. Sarah's family are in my thoughts and prayers, especially her little daughter.

Just heartbreaking.

:cry:

:rose: for Sarah :rose:

So sad. Had a bad feeling about this one from the beginning. Looking at the location of her last tweet, it is approximately .3 miles from the area reportedly where a body was found. Based on her last tweet, it seems she might have been followed by another vehicle. If this is the case, I provided LE with a detailed map that could be helpful of her route from the house she was at with friends to the spot her body was found (it seems as though she was posting tweets while driving).

With as many houses/businesses that she would have passed along the route, I pray that one of them had a surveillance camera that LE can review to potentially identify the suspects vehicle trailing Sarah's car.

MEDFORD, N.Y. (CBSNewYork) — An unidentified woman’s body was found in a wooded area on Long Island Thursday evening, close to the scene where a missing 21-year-old mother’s car was spotted this past weekend.

Suffolk County police received a 911 call at 6:17 p.m. about a woman’s body in the woods off Camden Court in Medford. The body was recovered a short time afterward, police said.

Snipped

There were apparent signs of a struggle inside her car, sources said. One witness also said there appeared to be blood in Goode’s vehicle.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/06...-l-i-site-where-missing-moms-car-was-spotted/

I guess the searchers made the find, not LE. So sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500