OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #76

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jmo but think about Jake and Angela’s relationship. Just a thought but what if Jake inserted George’s name in Angela’s part of the murder to try to protect mommy dearest. I don’t think Billy’s back problem was as bad as he let on. I think he used it for his pill habit and maybe disability. Jmo

First article says GWIV got tattoo "after the killings".

Second article says, "months before the murders".

I think it might make a difference which is accurate. If awhile before it could possibly be argued that cousin GR was a recent wildcard and wouldn't gave been counted as being there ahead of time.

If after, well that to me would be more damning.

"Hagaman said George got a tattoo after the killings. It features a skull, eight ball, and the so-called "dead man's hand" of cards showing aces and eights. Wagner's defense team called that "speculative" in relation to the murders."

"Hagamen then stated to the prosecution that George got tattoos of four aces and eights, symbols of the dead man’s hand, months before the murders. He also had tattoos of skulls and an eight ball.
It is speculated by BCI that the eight ball connects to the eight members of the Rhoden family."

I don’t fully believe now that Billy came up with kill them all as Jake said in proffer. Jmo
I could see Billy in all his blabbering and trying to appease Angela, saying that when discussing it. If they want to take out Hannah R but Dana and Chris Jr are home, then take them all out so no one can be a witness. Chris Sr could get custody and knew about Jake and Hannah fighting for custody, etc. Maybe he said it as an off the wall comment in reply to what about witnesses and he says we will just take them all out. Then Angela hearing that says oh yes brilliant! I see her as planting seeds and then Billy trying to appease her and he walks right into her traps. I could be wrong, but that text he says something about having an idea.. I think she complains and says xyz and maybe says I wish we could get rid of them, etc. He gets the idea we can get rid of them.

Unpopular opinion: George helped drag CR and GR to the bedroom, and more involved in this than I originally thought. If Jake was truly OCD, he’d avoid the blood. I’m also not convinced Jake shot as many ppl as he says. I think it’s entirely possible that he’s admitting to it to cover for brother since he’s the reason George is in this to begin with. So far my take is that GW was much more of a get it done, not afraid to get dirty kind of guy and JW was a spoiled momma’s boy who went with the flow/laid back, until he didn’t get his way
I think Jake is covering for mama not brother. After hearing her interview I am 100% convinced Angie is the one who put those 5 bullets in Dana's head. I don't think Billy had a bad back either. He was arrested taking a horse to the vet in KY with Robin. He drove a truck long distances. You don't drive long distances with a broken back in a rough riding semi. I have had a lot of truck drivers say those semi's are so rough riding they kill their back and neck.

JMO

I think Jake is covering for mama not brother. After hearing her interview I am 100% convinced Angie is the one who put those 5 bullets in Dana's head. I don't think Billy had a bad back either. He was arrested taking a horse to the vet in KY with Robin. He drove a truck long distances. You don't drive long distances with a broken back in a rough riding semi. I have had a lot of truck drivers say those semi's are so rough riding they kill their back and neck.

JMO
It is sooo funny you say about the driving and bad back, I was telling my spouse the almost word for word this a few hours ago. Did you hear our conversation lol I even said about the arrest and horse trailer. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500