OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#41

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s very very sad they were robbed of that relationship with eachmother early in life. They did and do need eachother. Instead of making that possible, again the Wagners moved S away from her only sibling as well as her entire surviving maternal family.

Respectfully snipped for focus

Angela also robbed the sisters of that relationship by murdering their mother and her entire family.

The hypocrisy of that woman is unbelievable.

Last edited:
How do so many posters know the details of the Amazon charges, then?
No one could know what the purchases were. It was not disclosed to the public. All that was made public was that summary of how many items were included in the filing. The only thing that could possibly be done is speculate what they might be.

Last edited:
Yes. he said it. I don't know if it was a slip up. Probably was. That is one slick lawyer. I did notice that when Angela C was talking that Fred looked straight at her. It would seem that if Fred was hard of hearing she would have turned her right side to Ms. C to better hear what she was saying.

JMO

One other observation. Fred wants her day in the court of public opinion via press conferences.

I personally think her business is suffering from all this. You will not be in business long if you appear to your customers or the public to be dishonest. So she is trying to get out there via media cameras that she has been falsely accused and would never lie about anything. Further evidence is that she is just a hard working woman who cares about her disabled patients in the care facility and a God fearing woman who just wants to go to church.

That is one good attorney. He got all that in there in just one court appearance. I think we can expect more theatrics from both him and Fred in the upcoming appearances.
Well, if you look at FWF’s website, FW’s phone number has been removed. IIRC, I checked the first week after her arrest and it was removed in that time frame. Friesian Cross, Georgian Grande

He is a good attorney, but I have no problem seeing through his theatrics. Example- as you stated, the request for no gag order so Freddie could have her day in the media spotlight. The attorney justified this by falsely stating the prosecution has tainted a jury pool, given false statements about FW that compromise her character, and spread a false narrative to the media about FW (paraphrasing). I LOVED Angela Canepa’s accurate rebuttal that the prosecution has done no such thing and in fact has only released the indictment on FW, which are accusations and she innocent until proven guilty. The state never spoke on anything about FW, besides her arrests and indictment. Everything put in the media about FW is public record and/or interviews of personal encounters with FW, given to the journalists representing the media.

In other words, if a person doesn’t want their character compromised, they should really be careful how they treat people when it comes to business and rentals, along with making sure they strive to keep their public record squeaky clean.

As my momma always said, if you make your own bed, you have to lie in it.

JMHO.

Astute observation. JMO, Fred is good at using the news media, or she's gotten good advice. She has strong message discipline and understands very well how to present just the visual message she needs. Further reinforces my feeling that she's manipulating RW and her presence in court. What she wears, where she sits, how she reacts. They're trying to convey an image of familial unity, Christian religious values and victimhood. She wants the public to believe the W's are just regular folk whose lives have been torn asunder by these unjust accusations. Like JW, she's good at projecting an image of twisting the truth. Rather than seeing the Rhoden/Gilley/Manley families as the victims, she's trying to paint her family as the one that has been wronged. The unspoken message is that the deceased victims have caused the injustice and harm to the W family.

JMO, that's always been an undercurrent of JW (and now to some degree, FW's) messaging: "The Rhodens aren't victims, they got what they deserved". "They're responsible for their own deaths." "Anyone who feels sympathy for the Rhodens is wrong." "SW was 'rescued' from them." "The Rhodens are now victimizing the W's from their graves, they should be punished for harming us with their deaths instead of punishing their killers." " They had so many enemies because they were so bad, many people wanted them dead." "The killers did the right thing, a service to the community". For the record, many other killers have conveyed these messages about their victims.

Anyone who has followed SM discussion of the massacre knows these messages have been prevalent from day 1.

Fred W wants the gag order lifted so she can keep message discipline throughout the trial, tainting the jury pool and keeping her jailed family members united. She's done a very good job so far.
I agree. I don't think she got good advice. I think she is a natural master manipulator. I think she has been doing it her whole life and Jake learned it at her knee.

And yes I think she is trying to taint the jury pool so her son walks.

JMO

Astute observation. JMO, Fred is good at using the news media, or she's gotten good advice. She has strong message discipline and understands very well how to present just the visual message she needs. Further reinforces my feeling that she's manipulating RW and her presence in court. What she wears, where she sits, how she reacts. They're trying to convey an image of familial unity, Christian religious values and victimhood. She wants the public to believe the W's are just regular folk whose lives have been torn asunder by these unjust accusations. Like JW, she's good at projecting an image of twisting the truth. Rather than seeing the Rhoden/Gilley/Manley families as the victims, she's trying to paint her family as the one that has been wronged. The unspoken message is that the deceased victims have caused the injustice and harm to the W family.

JMO, that's always been an undercurrent of JW (and now to some degree, FW's) messaging: "The Rhodens aren't victims, they got what they deserved". "They're responsible for their own deaths." "Anyone who feels sympathy for the Rhodens is wrong." "SW was 'rescued' from them." "The Rhodens are now victimizing the W's from their graves, they should be punished for harming us with their deaths instead of punishing their killers." " They had so many enemies because they were so bad, many people wanted them dead." "The killers did the right thing, a service to the community". For the record, many other killers have conveyed these messages about their victims.

Anyone who has followed SM discussion of the massacre knows these messages have been prevalent from day 1.

Fred W wants the gag order lifted so she can keep message discipline throughout the trial, tainting the jury pool and keeping her jailed family members united. She's done a very good job so far.
This is a 100% accurate explanation of what the W’s have done from day one of this case.

If one has had the displeasure of first hand interactions with this family via other platforms, once you’ve experienced their tactics first hand, you can’t unfeel the agenda that was prevalent. JMHO.

Well, if you look at FWF’s website, FW’s phone number has been removed. IIRC, I checked the first week after her arrest and it was removed in that time frame. Friesian Cross, Georgian Grande

He is a good attorney, but I have no problem seeing through his theatrics. Example- as you stated, the request for no gag order so Freddie could have her day in the media spotlight. The attorney justified this by falsely stating the prosecution has tainted a jury pool, given false statements about FW that compromise her character, and spread a false narrative to the media about FW (paraphrasing). I LOVED Angela Canepa’s accurate rebuttal that the prosecution has done no such thing and in fact has only released the indictment on FW, which are accusations and she innocent until proven guilty. The state never spoke on anything about FW, besides her arrests and indictment. Everything put in the media about FW is public record and/or interviews of personal encounters with FW, given to the journalists representing the media.

In other words, if a person doesn’t want their character compromised, they should really be careful how they treat people when it comes to business and rentals, along with making sure they strive to keep their public record squeaky clean.

As my momma always said, if you make your own bed, you have to lie in it.

JMHO.

Every word that came out of that slick attorneys mouth came straight from Fred. She has spent the last weeks telling him exactly what she wanted him to say in court in front of the media cameras. She realized she would not be allowed to say anything in court so she had her mouthpiece say it for her. It is so obvious those are not his words with all that flailing about of his hands. She kept the cameras straight on her by putting Robin a few rows back. She is one shrewd woman alright. Got to give her props for that.

JMO

This is a 100% accurate explanation of what the W’s have done from day one of this case.

If one has had the displeasure of first hand interactions with this family via other platforms, once you’ve experienced their tactics first hand, you can’t unfeel the agenda that was prevalent. JMHO.
We as strangers to the RGM families have all expressed sympathy for their loss. Jake and his entire family who knew the R's and probably the G's and M's has never expressed one word of sympathy to any of them. That tells it all.

JMO

Every word that came out of that slick attorneys mouth came straight from Fred. She has spent the last weeks telling him exactly what she wanted him to say in court in front of the media cameras. She realized she would not be allowed to say anything in court so she had her mouthpiece say it for her. It is so obvious those are not his words with all that flailing about of his hands. She kept the cameras straight on her by putting Robin a few rows back. She is one shrewd woman alright. Got to give her props for that.

JMO
She appears extremely smart and that intelligence is in turn used for bad. Gosh, I wish people with such intelligence would always use that intelligence for the greater good in this world. It’s upsetting when smart people use their gift in the wrong manner. JMHO.

Could you elaborate on the difference in names? Lucasville Mission is Lucasville Mission. In addition, I searched a directory of Scioto County church’s and to no avail, there wasn’t a Lucasville Mission.

ETA- Ohio business entity search shows one Lucasville Mission church in the entire state of Ohio.

Facts cannot be altered.

Ohio Secretary of State Business Search-Business Name

Ohio Secretary of State Business Search-Business Name

Excellent research!

We as strangers to the RGM families have all expressed sympathy for their loss. Jake and his entire family who knew the R's and probably the G's and M's has never expressed one word of sympathy to any of them. That tells it all.

JMO
True. The W’s never even gave a public or sm statement after the murders to express grief, shock or condolences. That struck me as odd as well, especially considering FW is a well known prominent countian in the area. Heck, Jeff Ruby, who didn’t know the family and is also a prominent businessman, offered his condolences and even a reward (later taken away).

But my goodness, when FW was arrested,FWF quickly jumped to sm to state FW was okay and business at the farm would go on as usual.

See the November 14th post. Flying W Farms Public Group | Facebook

Why didn’t they use that forum for condolences or a statement when 8 people that they knew very well were murdered in their sleep?

It’s odd to observe the priorities of what is worth a public statement and what is not, on behalf of FW. JMO.

FW seemed relax and confident in court. It felt like she's been in court before. She did not seem extremely worried.

It's possible there isn't much more than what we heard in court. She could get away with a relatively light penalty, if ever convicted.

Does anyone know the possible penalties for her charges - obstructing justice?

She appears extremely smart and that intelligence is in turn used for bad. Gosh, I wish people with such intelligence would always use that intelligence for the greater good in this world. It’s upsetting when smart people use their gift in the wrong manner. JMHO.

Absolutely agree. It bothers me that they claim such religious beliefs (as if how dare you think that I, as a Christian, would ever do anything wrong.) The walking as right with the cross or whatever her attorney said. The pastor and his
Pastor son speaking in support of them when they went to Alaska. It's just so deceitful and wrong.

Absolutely agree. It bothers me that they claim such religious beliefs (as if how dare you think that I, as a Christian, would ever do anything wrong.) The walking as right with the cross or whatever her attorney said. The pastor and his
Pastor son speaking in support of them when they went to Alaska. It's just so deceitful and wrong.
“She’s lived her life on the right side of the law and as close the cross as possible” is what was said, I believe. Paraphrasing of course.

Yeah buddy. We have a saying for that here. Hiding behind the cross.

True. The W’s never even gave a public or sm statement after the murders to express grief, shock or condolences. That struck me as odd as well, especially considering FW is a well known prominent countian in the area. Heck, Jeff Ruby, who didn’t know the family and is also a prominent businessman, offered his condolences and even a reward (later taken away).

But my goodness, when FW was arrested,FWF quickly jumped to sm to state FW was okay and business at the farm would go on as usual.

See the November 14th post. Flying W Farms Public Group | Facebook

Why didn’t they use that forum for condolences or a statement when 8 people that they knew very well were murdered in their sleep?

It’s odd to observe the priorities of what is worth a public statement and what is not, on behalf of FW. JMO.
It shows a measure of the W's contempt for the R's.

JMO

FW seemed relax and confident in court. It felt like she's been in court before. She did not seem extremely worried.

It's possible there isn't much more than what we heard in court. She could get away with a relatively light penalty, if ever convicted.

Does anyone know the possible penalties for her charges - obstructing justice?
She has been sued before for misrepresenting her horses and dogs I think. Someone posted a link to that I believe. She stole some pictures off the internet of some dogs and put them on her website claiming they were her dogs. Whoever owned the dogs sued her for it. So this is not her first rodeo in court.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member