OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#41

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by tlcya, Jul 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Betty P

Betty P Well-Known Member

Respectfully snipped for focus

Angela also robbed the sisters of that relationship by murdering their mother and her entire family.

The hypocrisy of that woman is unbelievable.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019 at 12:44 PM
    Amishcar, superbee, Linda 61 and 10 others like this.
  2. Dudly

Dudly Well-Known Member

No one could know what the purchases were. It was not disclosed to the public. All that was made public was that summary of how many items were included in the filing. The only thing that could possibly be done is speculate what they might be.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019 at 12:41 PM
  3. MittenScarpetta

MittenScarpetta Well-Known Member

Well, if you look at FWF’s website, FW’s phone number has been removed. IIRC, I checked the first week after her arrest and it was removed in that time frame. Friesian Cross, Georgian Grande

He is a good attorney, but I have no problem seeing through his theatrics. Example- as you stated, the request for no gag order so Freddie could have her day in the media spotlight. The attorney justified this by falsely stating the prosecution has tainted a jury pool, given false statements about FW that compromise her character, and spread a false narrative to the media about FW (paraphrasing). I LOVED Angela Canepa’s accurate rebuttal that the prosecution has done no such thing and in fact has only released the indictment on FW, which are accusations and she innocent until proven guilty. The state never spoke on anything about FW, besides her arrests and indictment. Everything put in the media about FW is public record and/or interviews of personal encounters with FW, given to the journalists representing the media.

In other words, if a person doesn’t want their character compromised, they should really be careful how they treat people when it comes to business and rentals, along with making sure they strive to keep their public record squeaky clean.

As my momma always said, if you make your own bed, you have to lie in it.

JMHO.

Amishcar, superbee, almond and 7 others like this.
  4. RAISINISBACK

RAISINISBACK Well-Known Member

I agree. I don't think she got good advice. I think she is a natural master manipulator. I think she has been doing it her whole life and Jake learned it at her knee.

And yes I think she is trying to taint the jury pool so her son walks.

JMO

Amishcar, superbee, Linda 61 and 9 others like this.
  5. MittenScarpetta

This is a 100% accurate explanation of what the W’s have done from day one of this case.

If one has had the displeasure of first hand interactions with this family via other platforms, once you’ve experienced their tactics first hand, you can’t unfeel the agenda that was prevalent. JMHO.

superbee, almond, IQuestion and 5 others like this.
  6. Loomis124

Loomis124 Well-Known Member

Can you please share more? Initials? TY

Cool Cats likes this.
  7. RAISINISBACK

Every word that came out of that slick attorneys mouth came straight from Fred. She has spent the last weeks telling him exactly what she wanted him to say in court in front of the media cameras. She realized she would not be allowed to say anything in court so she had her mouthpiece say it for her. It is so obvious those are not his words with all that flailing about of his hands. She kept the cameras straight on her by putting Robin a few rows back. She is one shrewd woman alright. Got to give her props for that.

JMO

LovelyB, Amishcar, superbee and 9 others like this.
  8. RAISINISBACK

We as strangers to the RGM families have all expressed sympathy for their loss. Jake and his entire family who knew the R's and probably the G's and M's has never expressed one word of sympathy to any of them. That tells it all.

JMO

9. MittenScarpetta

She appears extremely smart and that intelligence is in turn used for bad. Gosh, I wish people with such intelligence would always use that intelligence for the greater good in this world. It’s upsetting when smart people use their gift in the wrong manner. JMHO.

10. Loomis124

Loomis124 Well-Known Member

Excellent research!

Amishcar, Linda 61, IQuestion and 5 others like this.
  11. MittenScarpetta

True. The W’s never even gave a public or sm statement after the murders to express grief, shock or condolences. That struck me as odd as well, especially considering FW is a well known prominent countian in the area. Heck, Jeff Ruby, who didn’t know the family and is also a prominent businessman, offered his condolences and even a reward (later taken away).

But my goodness, when FW was arrested,FWF quickly jumped to sm to state FW was okay and business at the farm would go on as usual.

See the November 14th post. Flying W Farms Public Group | Facebook

Why didn’t they use that forum for condolences or a statement when 8 people that they knew very well were murdered in their sleep?

It’s odd to observe the priorities of what is worth a public statement and what is not, on behalf of FW. JMO.

LovelyB, Amishcar, superbee and 8 others like this.
  12. Jonas_Klein

Jonas_Klein Well-Known Member

FW seemed relax and confident in court. It felt like she's been in court before. She did not seem extremely worried.

It's possible there isn't much more than what we heard in court. She could get away with a relatively light penalty, if ever convicted.

Does anyone know the possible penalties for her charges - obstructing justice?

Amishcar, superbee, almond and 4 others like this.
  13. Julia966

Julia966 Well-Known Member

angelainwi, almond, IQuestion and 4 others like this.
  14. Johnny B Bad

Johnny B Bad Well-Known Member

IMO, I think FW attorney makes her look guilty.

15. Julia966

Julia966 Well-Known Member

Crap, I somehow unwatched this thread, and I'm way behind o_O

IQuestion, Cool Cats and Dudly like this.
  16. OhioBlues

OhioBlues Well-Known Member

Absolutely agree. It bothers me that they claim such religious beliefs (as if how dare you think that I, as a Christian, would ever do anything wrong.) The walking as right with the cross or whatever her attorney said. The pastor and his
    Pastor son speaking in support of them when they went to Alaska. It's just so deceitful and wrong.

17. MittenScarpetta

“She’s lived her life on the right side of the law and as close the cross as possible” is what was said, I believe. Paraphrasing of course.

superbee, Loomis124, almond and 5 others like this.
  18. RAISINISBACK

Yeah buddy. We have a saying for that here. Hiding behind the cross.

angelainwi, superbee, almond and 8 others like this.
  19. RAISINISBACK

It shows a measure of the W's contempt for the R's.

JMO

superbee, almond, IQuestion and 5 others like this.
  20. RAISINISBACK

She has been sued before for misrepresenting her horses and dogs I think. Someone posted a link to that I believe. She stole some pictures off the internet of some dogs and put them on her website claiming they were her dogs. Whoever owned the dogs sued her for it. So this is not her first rodeo in court.

JMO

superbee, almond, IQuestion and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.