Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I always wonder about in cases like this....what about prostitutes who maybe weren't reported missing. :( They are often 'easy' targets and it's quite sad.
Yes, and they hang out at truck stops. They are called "lot lizards". (My hubby used to be a truck driver)...
If this man was a truck driver........

What kind of lisense is needed for a tow truck? If he fixes motorcyes, maybe he works on cars, too.

In Chicago, you need a license to breathe every day but, not sure what kind of CDL or tow license you might need to do that in rural Ohio ...

These women's remains have been found but their cases have gone cold. Clark and Champaign Counties aren't all that far away IMO.

The deaths of 10 women found dumped across Clark and Champaign counties over three decades are similar in many ways, most notably in how they’ve perplexed investigators and remained unsolved.

http://www.springfieldnewssun.com/n...clark-county-detectives-probe-cold-cas/nhSqW/

I think that they may have changed the time of the presser from 11 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Did I hear incorrectly?

I think that they may have changed the time of the presser from 11 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Did I hear incorrectly?

no they've just said 11 p.m. est. sorry

I'm so worried for Sierah. So many dots have been possibly connecting. An innocent bike ride leads to all this. Thinking about her and her family right now. I'm going to try to catch the presser but 11pm- right along with the nightly news is late for me. Uggh- needing answers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday I had googled the distance from Chelsea Brucks town to this town. I just had a bad feeling. So much like the Hannah Graham/Morgan Harrington situation. But even though it would be awesome to catch Chelsea's killer I just don't want Sierah to have gone through what Chelsea has. I want her to be OK somewhere waiting to be rescued.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

And Manta lists JDW as the principal of FDS (same along with FES Shop Services and the Ohio Secretary of State) ... long-distance trucking as you'll notice in the Manta listing (I use D&B, Manta, all that jazz for work - not under any illusion that any of those things are the most accurate in the world, but it will do for now.)

Attachments

• Manta FES Transportation.pdf
    247.8 KB · Views: 5
  • OHSoC Incorporation Detail FES Shop Services.pdf
    70.7 KB · Views: 3
If I remember correctly, she was wearing a Fitbit. If it was a HR version, and within range to sync to her phone, the heart rate data would be very revealing and would provide a rock solid timeline.

(Just caught up on all the posts here. Thanks everyone. Nothing to add that hasn't already been said. :( )

And Manta lists JDW as the principal of FDS (same along with FES Shop Services and the Ohio Secretary of State) ... long-distance trucking as you'll notice in the Manta listing (I use D&B, Manta, all that jazz for work - not under any illusion that any of those things are the most accurate in the world, but it will do for now.)

FES Transportation is listed on the OHIO SOS, as his "old" business name. That makes me think he is no longer providing transportation services.

If I remember correctly, she was wearing a Fitbit. If it was a HR version, and within range to sync to her phone, the heart rate data would be very revealing and would provide a rock solid timeline.

Sometimes I misplace my Fitbit and I'm able to find it by walking around the house with my iPad. If it synced up it would give them a specific and small area to search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
searcher41