GUILTY OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tssiemer rest & get well soon. I believe I am going to try to sit in on the closings Monday. If so I will try my best to keep the tid bits flowing too.

I noticed the red flatbed truck in your postings when I clicked on your name. Is this JW's truck or a demo of what it may have looked like?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I would LOVE a picture of JW's red flatbed truck. A red flatbed truck chased my sister, when she was out for a jog. He came up from behind her, forcing her to run in the ditch. Then he pulled right in front of her, into a driveway to follow her as she turned around to run back home. He drove slowly and she sprinted home. He drove by a couple more times looking for her. This was summer of 1989 near a bean field on county Road K, between SH 108 and County Road 16. She will remember that truck if there is a picture out there!

I did not. Someone indicated that this is before they stopped the live streaming.

IIRC, there was only live streaming on day 2. The 26 minutes from day one was within a media report. I may be incorrect that's why I was asking if anybody knew that live streaming happened on day one and anybody had captured it on the internet. I just don't recall that happening.

Long time follower and live in the area first time commenting. I unfortunately also had several running with JW. He use to come to the gas station I worked at and corner me all the time telling me how he only came on the days I was working and I was his favorite he didn’t live or work in the direct area of liberty center but he would come out of his way just to see me. I knew he was a creep and always had my guard up many times he would ask specifically where I lived and if I ever went to bike rides or walks I would change the subject and attempt to get back to work. Many times I would hide when he came in he cornered me at a meijer store one night and tried to grab for me sayin for wantwd a hug and I ran in the store. I feel that it very well could have been me as well as SJ. Or I could have turned him in and it never would have happened. I pray for the families every night and that justice gets served.

I'm about halfway through day 2, part 1 of the trial on YouTube. What if the human feces at the gravesite is enough to create reasonable doubt? The defense asked if it was collected as evidence, and it was not. My guess is that someone figured it was animal feces, and unrelated. But if it was collected, and found not to be JW's, that is his appeal, or the jury's reasonable doubt. I'm from Fulton county and have enough sense to know that it would likely be an animal.

I would LOVE a picture of JW's red flatbed truck. A red flatbed truck chased my sister, when she was out for a jog. He came up from behind her, forcing her to run in the ditch. Then he pulled right in front of her, into a driveway to follow her as she turned around to run back home. He drove slowly and she sprinted home. He drove by a couple more times looking for her. This was summer of 1989 near a bean field on county Road K, between SH 108 and County Road 16. She will remember that truck if there is a picture out there!

Re: The Red Flatbed truck
Don't know for sure if this is a 1948 Ford F-4 model, but this is what I got when I googled it.

https://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.for...4f47330498.jpg

Worley did own a 1948 Ford F-4 model with flatbed. I never saw a photo of his truck, but this may be what it looked like.

Welcome, Auntkt, and thank you for sharing your story with us.
What a creepy, creepy person he is.

Does he have some sort of a "thing" with bikes? Representation of innocence?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Don't know for sure if this is a 1948 Ford F-4 model, but this is what I got when I googled it.

https://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.for...4f47330498.jpg

Worley did own a 1948 Ford F-4 model with flatbed. I never saw a photo of his truck, but this may be what it looked like.

Thanks! My sister did describe it as a boxy flatbed. Im going to ask her if that model looks right!

Long time follower and live in the area first time commenting. I unfortunately also had several running with JW. He use to come to the gas station I worked at and corner me all the time telling me how he only came on the days I was working and I was his favorite he didn’t live or work in the direct area of liberty center but he would come out of his way just to see me. I knew he was a creep and always had my guard up many times he would ask specifically where I lived and if I ever went to bike rides or walks I would change the subject and attempt to get back to work. Many times I would hide when he came in he cornered me at a meijer store one night and tried to grab for me sayin for wantwd a hug and I ran in the store. I feel that it very well could have been me as well as SJ. Or I could have turned him in and it never would have happened. I pray for the families every night and that justice gets served.

on my gosh .... good thing you listened to your instincts! how close you kay have cime to being another victim. :hug:

welcome to Websleuths. :Welcome1:

I'm about halfway through day 2, part 1 of the trial on YouTube. What if the human feces at the gravesite is enough to create reasonable doubt? The defense asked if it was collected as evidence, and it was not. My guess is that someone figured it was animal feces, and unrelated. But if it was collected, and found not to be JW's, that is his appeal, or the jury's reasonable doubt. I'm from Fulton county and have enough sense to know that it would likely be an animal.

This is the reason given for not testing the feces:

I was also surprised it was not tested.

The investigator responded by saying he wasn't sure who the shovel belonged to or if the feces were human or animal. He later explained feces isn't tested for DNA evidence since it's mostly bacteria.
http://nbc24.com/news/local/james-w...age-*advertiser censored*-togethersmoked-weed

https://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.ford-trucks.com-vbulletin/2000x1504/80-img_7346_c3e5656458a8a00f875977af59977d4f47330498.jpg

Thanks! My sister did describe it as a boxy flatbed. Im going to ask her if that model looks right!

Just to fix the link...

That's JW's truck? I thought it was a later model. Interesting!

I’ve been following and reading about this case on here.

Do you think the Courthouse will be packed tomorrow for the closing arguments? Would like to go there and sit in on it tomorrow.

Are you saying he would creep around Liberty Center? What year? My sister moved there in the 80's and lived there until 2007 . Very familiar with the area. Bit then you mention Meijer. The grocery store? Which one? So glad you did not fall victim to this evil.

I worked at the circle k there from 2013 until 2015 and yes it was the Meijer store in Maumee. I went to school in LC and graduated in 2007 and had never seen him around before. He would even tell my co workers after I had quit I know what days she works where is she why isn't she here this is her normal day, They finally told him look she quit she don't work here anymore and he stopped coming in after that. I was very close with the girls I worked with.

Auntkt218, this just gives me the creeps! I don’t like it at all, very very creepy.

I worked at the circle k there from 2013 until 2015 and yes it was the Meijer store in Maumee. I went to school in LC and graduated in 2007 and had never seen him around before. He would even tell my co workers after I had quit I know what days she works where is she why isn't she here this is her normal day, They finally told him look she quit she don't work here anymore and he stopped coming in after that. I was very close with the girls I worked with.
That is so scary. So happy you are still here. You probably graduated with my neice. We use to walk and ride bikes in LC all the time. We would walk to the football games. I shop at the Maumee Meijer every week. He looks so familiar but yet can't place him. I graduated near by so feel he could have been at parties back when I was young. Also heard of JW going to high school graduation parties in the last ten years. Stay aware and so glad nothing happened to you.

Just wanted to share with everyone what a small world it truly is. I still think JW was in places I was back in the 80's but can't completely place him. Anyways last week realized that the defense attorney MD was a neighbor of mine from 2008 - 2009. He lived across the street from me with his wife and young daughter. The assistant prosecutor years ago dated one of my best friends. So this trial will be coming to an end soon. With that let us please not lose sight of there could be many others harmed by this evil person. It seems like sometimes we can think back to something and realize once it is brought out it may be significant to someone us. So if anyone has had an encounter with JW take it to LE. It may help other cases and families with loved they had lost or still missing.

SJCaseFollower - I am so glad your sister is safe!!

Auntkt218 - I am so relieved you are safe as well!!

To both of you PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE contact the LE ASAP!!! I believe God has a purpose for us all & this just might be our beautiful Angel/Hero Ce working alongside us all especially those that can contribute valuable information. Remember your stories as Bellecent also stated may trigger a memory for others in this small world. It also may be a missing piece to LE's puzzle linking to the monster JW's profile. JMHO

*group hug*

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members