GUILTY OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so glad those of you that had run-ins with him are safe and sound. It's so awful. I will say again, this proves he NEVER stopped hunting. He was hunting for 25 years before he was caught. God help those families that have no closure or don't know where their daughters are. It makes me sick.

Long time follower and live in the area first time commenting. I unfortunately also had several running with JW. He use to come to the gas station I worked at and corner me all the time telling me how he only came on the days I was working and I was his favorite he didn’t live or work in the direct area of liberty center but he would come out of his way just to see me. I knew he was a creep and always had my guard up many times he would ask specifically where I lived and if I ever went to bike rides or walks I would change the subject and attempt to get back to work. Many times I would hide when he came in he cornered me at a meijer store one night and tried to grab for me sayin for wantwd a hug and I ran in the store. I feel that it very well could have been me as well as SJ. Or I could have turned him in and it never would have happened. I pray for the families every night and that justice gets served.

I’m so sorry. It seems you aren’t safe anywhere anymore.... I know we aren’t suppose to give personal info but I’m from close to where you are so if you ever want to talk... private message me. We probably know each other, LC Is a small town. Stay safe everyone. Xoxo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Monday, March 26th:
*Trial continues (Closing Arguments+) (Day 9) (@ 9am ET) - OH - Sierah Catherine Joughin (20) (July 19, 2016) - James Dean Worley (57) indicted on 2 counts each of aggravated murder, abduction & felonious assault; also with having weapons under a disability, aggravated robbery (dismissed), 4 counts of kidnapping, 1 count each of possessing criminal tools, gross abuse of corpse & tampering with evidence. DP case; accused of abduction 26 yrs ago, spent 3 yrs in prison Trial should last about 4 weeks. Sierah's BF is nephew of WS member jasrema.
Court regularly starts at 8:30. Every Thursday will be a half day (starting at 1pm) in order for the court to take care of some house keeping things and for jurors to have a little break.
Court will reconvene on Monday (3/26) and the jury will hear closing arguments from both sides, along with instructions on the charges and how the deliberation process works; jurors could start deliberations by noon. The are 17 charges that the jury will need to deliberate to determine if James Worley is guilty or not guilty on all counts. Jury will be sequestered.

:judge:

:rose: JUSTICE for SIERAH! :rose:

I will not be able to attend the trial today. I hope someone else will be able to. Justice for Sierah.

These two links have helped me understand DNA proceedure & lingo. The charts in both links are very informative so I thought I would share with you.

This one at the beginning also explains a bit about fecal dna.

https://www.nij.gov/topics/forensics/evidence/dna/basics/pages/identifying-to-transporting.aspx

http://www.forensicsciencesimplified.org/dna/how.html

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Another explanation that I can understand (but is from an abatract in 2003)

Fecal samples, tissue paper smeared with fecal material, and clothing that contains human feces, may be the only evidence left at a crime scene. Thus, human stool may be a valuable source for forensic DNA evidence; however, due to microbial presence in the gastrointestinal tracts, the extraction of human DNA from feces may be challenging. Also, stool contains high levels of compounds that can degrade DNA and inhibit downstream PCR reactions; these compounds must be removed for reliable analysis of extracted DNA
https://www.ncjrs.gov/App/Publications/abstract.aspx?ID=203118

Today is the day. Justice for Sierah! My heart is with her family and friends.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Recap from Friday:

the only thing defense seemed to be focused on was whether it was JW in the cornfield on his motorcycle.

Defense presented two witnesses, who testified about JW’s motorcycle. They both said it had problems, one said they could never get it fixed properly. However, if I recall right it was said it would often stall but he managed to always get started it again.

Defense also presented the full DVD of browser history. Prosecution focused on the *advertiser censored* site visits and images, Defense showed it was not the only thing JW did with computer. Witnesses only admitted to watching *advertiser censored* with JW on a few occasions.

Hoping we get reasonably helpful tweets or even video today. But I am not holding my breath.

Not a single tweet to be found ..... :waiting: :gaah:

I have been checking too Spellz. I guess we will have to wait for a noon recap???? I have to head out about 11:45ish. Will check in mid aft.

I worked at the circle k there from 2013 until 2015 and yes it was the Meijer store in Maumee. I went to school in LC and graduated in 2007 and had never seen him around before. He would even tell my co workers after I had quit I know what days she works where is she why isn't she here this is her normal day, They finally told him look she quit she don't work here anymore and he stopped coming in after that. I was very close with the girls I worked with.

Gross! I'm so sorry you had to deal with that. I wonder what he was doing in the Maumee Meijer.

I have been checking too Spellz. I guess we will have to wait for a noon recap???? I have to head out about 11:45ish. Will check in mid aft.

I will keep checking my linked tweeters, but not hopeful for anything until a news article gets posted. I hope the jury is ready and do not rush a verdict —- I want this to not have an ounce of doubt left.

I will keep checking my linked tweeters, but not hopeful for anything until a news article gets posted. I hope the jury is ready and do not rush a verdict —- I want this to not have an ounce of doubt left.
Agreed Spell, I want an airtight verdict.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Just to fix the link...

That's JW's truck? I thought it was a later model. Interesting!

Now I'm not sure what to think. 1989 was a long time ago, but my sister remembers the red flatbed truck that chased her to look liked this

https://images.google.com/imgres?im...5M:&vet=1&w=758&h=388&hl=en-us&source=sh/x/im

I'm still convinced it was JW. At that point, he was a veteran to kidnapping pedestrians and bike riders. It is too coincidental with the red flatbed trucks on county Road k. Just thanking God that my sister was close enough to home to get back... and a talented enough of a runner to make it back!

I hope after this trial is over they can reveal what they have on him about the other dead and missing women in the area!

I am so sad at not being able to make the trip to OH today as plans changed for my schedule. :-(

Patiently waiting for ANY news as well.

#JusticeForSierah
#FlyHighCe
#SierahJoughin

Now I'm not sure what to think. 1989 was a long time ago, but my sister remembers the red flatbed truck that chased her to look liked this

https://images.google.com/imgres?im...5M:&vet=1&w=758&h=388&hl=en-us&source=sh/x/im

I'm still convinced it was JW. At that point, he was a veteran to kidnapping pedestrians and bike riders. It is too coincidental with the red flatbed trucks on county Road k. Just thanking God that my sister was close enough to home to get back... and a talented enough of a runner to make it back!

I hope after this trial is over they can reveal what they have on him about the other dead and missing women in the area!
Has your sister contacted the LE yet hun?

Found an update on Twitter. Not too sure of the rules for posting. Please delete if not allowed.

‪@vivianahurtado‬
“Jury request break. Prosecution still in closing. Main nuggets: establish 3 crime scenes & Worley’s presence in all, finding his & Sierah’s DNA, & as goes thru counts affirms state’s only responsibility is 2 prove these counts beyond reasonable doubt. More on @WTOL11Toledo @ noon”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know, I kept thinking it was a 1984 flatbed (more like yours ) not a 1948 flatbed. I don't remember the document it was in

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member