GUILTY OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Channel 11 Noon news updated stating they will have live updates when the verdict is read. Defense is finishing up, Prosecution can give the final statement, jurors will have lunch, then they will be sequestered to deliberate on all counts JW faces.

*when link becomes available I'll post*

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

OH OH OH ‪@vivianahurtado‬ reported on the Toledo TV news update at noon said the verdict will be LIVE.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

If this comment isn't allowed I apologize & will delete.

I would love to know what the facial expression/s (if any on the emotionless monster) during today might be & what caused the "look".

Can anyone posting live please share?

Thanks in advance

Channel 11 Noon news updated stating they will have live updates when the verdict is read. Defense is finishing up, Prosecution can give the final statement, jurors will have lunch, then they will be sequestered to deliberate on all counts JW faces.

*when link becomes available I'll post*

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

OH OH OH ‪@vivianahurtado‬ reported on the Toledo TV news update at noon said the verdict will be LIVE.

BBM!

thank goodness ... something we get to see live. This is so hard waiting and not knowing much of what is going on.

Embedded in link.

"Beginning week 3 of the #jamesworley murder trial. The Prosecution laying out the evidence, explaining the possible timeline in which #sierahjoughin was murdered."

I'm actually very curious about what they think the possible timeline was. I still can't wrap my brain around it.

Embedded in link.

"Beginning week 3 of the #jamesworley murder trial. The Prosecution laying out the evidence, explaining the possible timeline in which #sierahjoughin was murdered."

Are you asking me to do something additional?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New article
http://www.wtol.com/story/37809709/...ople-vs-james-worley-trial?clienttype=generic

[FONT=&amp]Jury request break. Prosecution still in closing. Main nuggets: establish 3 crime scenes & Worley’s presence in all, finding his & Sierah’s DNA, & as goes thru counts affirms state’s only responsibility is 2 prove these counts beyond reasonable doubt. More on @WTOL11Toledo @ noon[/FONT][FONT=&amp]— Viviana Hurtado, PhD (@vivianahurtado) [/FONT]​
March 26, 2018

WTOL- FB https://www.facebook.com/wtol11
WTOL - Twitter https://twitter.com/WTOL11Toledo

@vivianahurtado https://twitter.com/vivianahurtado

Thanks for the updates everyone! I'm out and about and haven't been able to check Twitter. Justice for Sierah!

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

I am at lunch right now so it sounds like the prosecutor is still in closing arguments and they took a break. After the verdict has been reached how soon will they bring in the migrating witnesses, etc...? Will this part be open to the public. Hoping I can take time off from work to attend.

I am at lunch right now so it sounds like the prosecutor is still in closing arguments and they took a break. After the verdict has been reached how soon will they bring in the migrating witnesses, etc...? Will this part be open to the public. Hoping I can take time off from work to attend.

I don’t think we will know about mitigating witness testimonies until after a verdict is announced. Generally a few weeks to a month ... but don’t quote me on that.

Gotta love that the defense's only argument is to look at what evidence doesn't show. I've yet to hear anything about them actually clarifying what they feel is missing.

Thanks! My sister did describe it as a boxy flatbed. Im going to ask her if that model looks right!

If this is not what it looked like, have her google some other Ford flatbeds. There are many images available online. She may find one that is exactly what she remembers. Glad she got away!

Is it a quarter to 1pm there now?

Gotta love that the defense's only argument is to look at what evidence doesn't show. I've yet to hear anything about them actually clarifying what they feel is missing.

In the WTOL article above, the video includes the defense attorney naming that there was no JW DNA found on her bike or towel or sunglasses, and that's because JW did not encounter Sierah that night. He states that. GAH.

Edit to add: The prosecuting attorney is also seen giving part of the timeline. It's another example of watching the news segment vs. reading it only, which I am prone to do.

In the WTOL article above, the video includes the defense attorney naming that there was no JW DNA found on her bike or towel or sunglasses, and that's because JW did not encounter Sierah that night. He states that. GAH.

Edit to add: The prosecuting attorney is also seen giving part of the timeline. It's another example of watching the news segment vs. reading it only, which I am prone to do.

Thank you. That link didn't work the first time I tried it, I think because it is for mobile devices. I saw it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member