OK - Ivy Webster, 14 and Brittney Brewer, 16, among 7 murdered by Jesse McFadden, Henryetta, 1 May 2023

MAY 19, 2023
Records from the Department of Corrections (DOC) reveal that a man reported that McFadden forced sex and sex acts on him in 2010. The document shows that the man reported this to prison officials and that the reporting inmate went to the hospital for a rape kit and that the investigation is ongoing.

No further documentation of that investigation was in the release. Records show McFadden admitted to having sex with the inmate and was cited with "Sexual Activity Consenting."

That is a class A violation that came with little punishment, while sexual assault would have been an X violation with much harsher punishment.

MAY 19, 2023
Records from the Department of Corrections (DOC) reveal that a man reported that McFadden forced sex and sex acts on him in 2010. The document shows that the man reported this to prison officials and that the reporting inmate went to the hospital for a rape kit and that the investigation is ongoing.

No further documentation of that investigation was in the release. Records show McFadden admitted to having sex with the inmate and was cited with "Sexual Activity Consenting."

That is a class A violation that came with little punishment, while sexual assault would have been an X violation with much harsher punishment.
How many lives has this guy ruined???? It is infuriating that he just basically assaulted people wherever he went. Maybe if this hadn’t been labeled consensual back in 2010, he’d have been stopped. The victim had a rape kit, for heaven’s sake.

How many lives has this guy ruined???? It is infuriating that he just basically assaulted people wherever he went. Maybe if this hadn’t been labeled consensual back in 2010, he’d have been stopped. The victim had a rape kit, for heaven’s sake.
Right?! Like this is mind boggling! And the trial set for the day after this horrific crime was for a crime he committed while he was in prison years earlier!! There are sooo many things that could have happened to prevent these senseless and tragic murders from happening… IMO.

MAY 19, 2023

That's some good behavior right there. Jeez.

I hope authorities look into the phones and computers of the law enforcement people that were friendly with JM. I wouldn't be surprised if sexual pictures of teens, supplied by JM, were found on them. Why else would a sex offender be encouraged to marry a woman in order to be able to live with teens? All my opinion.

They need to look into the entire department. If they can cover this up there must be others. How can they go about their daily business without consciously having empathy for possible victims of this perp? Something is going on, something nefarious.

<modsnip - quoted post and response were removed>we will never get all the worlds problems fixed, and here we have hopefully a very isolated case of mistakes that were made to allow this person to be a free person. I feel it needs to be highlighted, anounced from a rooftop, that the current method of weeding out the really bad people from the stupid or otherwise harmless people may not be working. If there is one; there could be more. From the way I see it, this is a fairly serious series of events that have led to additional crimes and loss of life. Hopefully we can get this problem looked into so it does not happen again. Seems like everyday in the news you hear of something happening by someone who should not be out walking the streets. I agree we need to figure out how to differentiate, all the signs of this person should not be let go are there, so why did it happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

I got to chat with Okmulgee County Sheriff Eddie Rice about the home compliance check too. I was told they're conducted at "different intervals." He says they only perform them if there's a complaint filed against the offender/suspicious activity Only one was done in June 2022

Sheriff Rice told me deputies did not walk through McFadden's home during this compliance check. He says "sex offenders have rights." McFadden would have had to give them permission to enter the home.

Even then, Sheriff Rice said deputies would only walk through areas of the home where doors are open. He told me if they had gone inside, they would not have opened doors to look around.

I got to chat with Okmulgee County Sheriff Eddie Rice about the home compliance check too. I was told they're conducted at "different intervals." He says they only perform them if there's a complaint filed against the offender/suspicious activity Only one was done in June 2022

Sheriff Rice told me deputies did not walk through McFadden's home during this compliance check. He says "sex offenders have rights." McFadden would have had to give them permission to enter the home.

Even then, Sheriff Rice said deputies would only walk through areas of the home where doors are open. He told me if they had gone inside, they would not have opened doors to look around.
What about duty of care?

What if there had been injured victims inside the house?

Seems like every structure should have been searched. Not for evidence, for additional gunmen, for additional victims.

But he hadn’t finished his time even as he still had pending charges!

So if you have a SO in your area the only way to make sure they are being checked on is the call & say they look suspicious? And even then they can't look through the home? This seems like one of those laws that need revisions. He could have CP all through his house... Especially living with children, maybe even CPS check ins or something. This does not feel like enough at all.

HENRYETTA, Okla. -- The Henryetta community is memorializing five teens who were killed in a mass murder-suicide earlier this month.

Ivy Webster, Brittany Brewer, Tiffany Guess, Michael Mayo and Rylee Allen died along with Holly McFadden.

Law enforcement said Jesse McFadden, 39, fatally shot them all — his wife, her three teenage children and their two teenage friends — before killing himself. Their bodies were discovered on the McFadden property on May 1.

The community plans to plant trees and put concrete markers in front of Henryetta High School Tuesday morning.
1685194689452.jpeg
As a special tribute to the victims of the recent tragedy, Memorial markers and trees will be planted on Tuesday, May 30, at 10 a.m. at the Henryetta High School, in front of the old gym on Troy Aikman Drive. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Right?! Like this is mind boggling! And the trial set for the day after this horrific crime was for a crime he committed while he was in prison years earlier!! There are sooo many things that could have happened to prevent these senseless and tragic murders from happening… IMO.
That’s right Mary. I’ve been away from this thread for awhile so I’ll need to catch up. One comment I‘ll make before:

*Get yourselves together Oklahoma Department of Corrections. You’re making me ashamed I ever worked for you. Especially in Internal Affairs. You got a whole lot of dirty secrets and you damn well know it. I’ll be back!

<modsnip - quoted post and response were removed>we will never get all the worlds problems fixed, and here we have hopefully a very isolated case of mistakes that were made to allow this person to be a free person. I feel it needs to be highlighted, anounced from a rooftop, that the current method of weeding out the really bad people from the stupid or otherwise harmless people may not be working. If there is one; there could be more. From the way I see it, this is a fairly serious series of events that have led to additional crimes and loss of life. Hopefully we can get this problem looked into so it does not happen again. Seems like everyday in the news you hear of something happening by someone who should not be out walking the streets. I agree we need to figure out how to differentiate, all the signs of this person should not be let go are there, so why did it happen.

I think we know the signs of repeat offenders of sexual violence, the signs are actions of repeated sexual violence.
This to me had zero to do with ignorance or mistakes in the system…
There are already laws and protocols on the books to prevent such decisions and yet this guy slipped through the cracks…

- incompetence and laziness
- culture of secrets, good ole’ boy southern culture lacking respect for women
- some in law enforcement complicit?

I expect victims to come forward- soon or maybe a bit later.
Some are afraid, they know too much and fear for their lives.

May the FBI get so deep into people’s lives and pocket books that heads roll everywhere!

JMO

The medical examiner confirmed that the victims, Holly McFadden, Tiffany Guess, Michael Mayo, Rylee Allen, Brittany Brewer, and Ivy Webster, each died from gunshots to the head. The reports also confirmed the suspect Jesse McFadden died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. The examination reports for Ivy Webster and Brittany Brewer do show they had injuries consistent with sexual assault.

The medical examiner confirmed that the victims, Holly McFadden, Tiffany Guess, Michael Mayo, Rylee Allen, Brittany Brewer, and Ivy Webster, each died from gunshots to the head. The reports also confirmed the suspect Jesse McFadden died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. The examination reports for Ivy Webster and Brittany Brewer do show they had injuries consistent with sexual assault.

Even though I thought this would be the case, it just brings back all of the horror that these girls must have experienced--- knowing as he killed them that he was a horrid monster. RIP

As bad as this sounds, it appears he wanted "one last hurrah" with the 2 underage girls. So sad. I guess this part is a blessing, sort of :( :

The medical examiner's report did not find signs of drugs or alcohol in the systems of any of the victims at the time they died.

The examination reports for Ivy Webster and Brittany Brewer do show they had injuries consistent with sexual assault.

The poor girls. All of them, actually. The system let them down by letting him out early on (I'm having a hard time saying this...) "good behavior".

Clipped for emphasis:
I feel it needs to be highlighted, anounced from a rooftop, that the current method of weeding out the really bad people from the stupid or otherwise harmless people may not be working
Yes indeed. I think that here in the United States we have a screwed up perception of the criminal rehabilitation process. It seems like perhaps the majority of people, perhaps even without putting any great thought into it, just want criminals to be "put away" so they can be forgotten about. Yes, victims of crime deserve the opportunity to move past what happened to them and furthermore we are all, as members of society, victims of crime. However we have a Civic Duty to consider these things more deeply. The vast majority of criminals (even felons) can be rehabilitated but I think the prison system , due to the "good" people in society turning a blind eye, are much more focused on punishment than rehabilitation because punishment is simply easier and more cost effective to dole out.

This case illustrates practically the exact opposite of how is supposed to work. The perpetrator made it very clear while still serving his sentence that he was not rehabilitated and yet he was still released. How that was allowed to happen absolutely needs to be thoroughly examined and someone somewhere needs to be held accountable.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whimzee
Back