OK - Ivy Webster, 14 and Brittney Brewer, 16, among 7 murdered by Jesse McFadden, Henryetta, 1 May 2023

So drug paraphernalia was found, but not in anyone's system? Maybe someone with experience could help me understand how recent drug use would have had to be to test positive in a autopsy?

It is utterly unbelievable all the missteps involving JM. I said it before...IMO law enforcement was entangled with him...imo I also suspect some shady business within the DOC. JM was treated a hell of a lot better than the victims' families were. I hope something good comes out of this. I hope different steps and systems are utilized moving forward, to protect children. I can not even begin to imagine the victims' families anguish and pain.

The effects of meth can last anywhere between 8-24 hours and can be detected for up to 72 hours in urine and 90 days in hair.
[snip]
Meth has a half-life of 9-24 hours. This means that it takes 9-24 hours for the amount of meth in a person’s blood to be reduced by half.
How Long Does Meth Stay in Your System?

I guess maybe it depends on the testing being done. I don't know enough about meth other than to avoid it to say for sure. ETA I imagine crack may have a different series of answers as to how long it stays in the system. We really don't know what drugs he was into.

JUN 8, 2023
[...]

Ivy Webster’s dad, Justin, said Tuesday was one of the best days his family has had since Ivy’s murder on May 1.

He and his family were sitting in a garden they built in Ivy’s memory when they received a text message from News 4 Reporter, Kaylee Olivas.

[...]

Justin told KFOR Tuesday night felt like they were back in week one of Ivy’s murder.

“I felt like it was just a gut punch and we had to relive it all over again. It scares me because this is what’s next. You know, if this is just the summary and they released the whole report, it’s going to devastate and traumatize a lot of people what we read in the report, and we don’t want that out,” added Justin. “If there’s a way we could stop it, we want to do that for sure.”

[...]

The reports for Ivy Webster and Brittany Brewer reveal injuries that point to sexual assault.

Brewer and Holly Guess’ toxicology results came back positive. Brewer had ethanol in her blood, indicating alcohol was in her system. Guess had depression medication in her system.

News 4 has decided not to reveal any other details in this report out of respect for the family and their privacy.

[...]

The OCME’s Office has confirmed with KFOR parental consent is not needed when releasing a minor’s autopsy report. The ME is also not a “covered entity” under HIPPA standards.

The OCME has no legal obligation to alert families once the autopsy is complete.

[...]

Justin has since spoken with the OCME’s Office. He was able to obtain Ivy’s full, 12-page autopsy.

“Believe it or not, it’s something that the parents of the victim have to request. And I had to send an email of request for them to email it back to me and I was able to get it. But it’s just baffling, the whole system that they have in place to be able to get the autopsy report. Why does a parent even have to request it and why does the public get it before the parents?,” said Justin.

[...]

The OCME’s Office has confirmed with KFOR the full autopsy reports will be released on June 20.

“It’s gonna break my heart because I feel for my daughter. She wouldn’t want any of that out there. And as parents, we don’t want that for our minor child. It’s disgusting and it shouldn’t be out there and I’m hoping every news media outlet doesn’t share it, doesn’t make a story out of it because it doesn’t need to be out there. The ME owes us an apology, owes the Brewers an apology, owes all the victims’ families an apology. It shouldn’t be done like this and we’re going to work on changing it,” explained Justin.

It’s heartbreaking that these families continue to be consistently let down by the people in charge in this town! The summary information was released by the M.E. to the public prior to Ivy and Brittany’s parents being notified is reprehensible. The information that was disclosed is more than any parent should have to share. Ivy’s father is an amazing man to continue to come forward during this unimaginable time to be his daughters and Brittany’s voice. I hope when the full report is released, the media doesn’t make a frenzy out of it and continues to hurt these families more.

Just got caught up on this and wow, LE.

They should be ashamed of their lack of professional standards in their entire approach to this case. And I'm flabergasted to find that the sheriff's sect'y signed as a witness for their marriage? What?? Is that SOP? Also, if the Chaplain officiated is he or she legally eligible to also sign as a witness? So much shady about this whole thing, including the jailhouse marriage.

Brian Entin isn't going to just go away, I hope they realize that.

MOO

This is disturbing to me. The reasoning is to give them time to investigate "extensive amounts of digital evidence."
On a couple fronts! A) Just what have they been doing if not investigating this stuff? How much is there? And B) I don't want to know what sort of digital evidence, it's going to be awful and we can all guess. Those poor kids. It's like they're being victimized all over again.

moo

This is disturbing to me. The reasoning is to give them time to investigate "extensive amounts of digital evidence."

I guess this would be the digital evidence from devices (computers, phones, etc) that were left behind in the murder house for some time … because LE didn’t feel the need to take custody of any evidence after a mass murder event?

Wow. That actually came out of my mouth as "woooooooowwwww..." as I was reading your post.

I'm not one bit surprised that there is a lot of digital evidence they are exploring. More than one of use assumed so upthread, as well as some surmising that JM's "great marketing job" had to do with marketing CSAM on the dark web.

But what is surprising to me, unless it's just a precautionary measure (as in "we don't yet know, so proceeding with an abundance of caution") is why Michael's name is on the list to withhold his report. I also wonder, since the list includes all of Holly's kids, and not just the 2 friends who we know showed signs of sexual assault, is this... was Holly somehow involved? Even if that only meant that she was aware, yet did and said nothing.

This is a very disturbing case. May he rot in hell for all eternity.

JUN 16, 2023
The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation has revealed it is reviewing "extensive amounts of digital evidence" in its ongoing probe of a mass murder-suicide.

It also said agents still need to identify and interview "other material witnesses."

[...]

The OSBI needs that time to continue interviewing related parties and complete the review of the digital evidence, Kim Conyers wrote.

[...]

Much of the criticism over the investigation has been directed at the Okmulgee County sheriff's office.

District Attorney Carol Iski on May 5 had expressed confidence "in the investigative efforts and commit to service of the law enforcement men and women who continue to work this case." The next day, though, she asked the OSBI to take the lead in the case.

[...]

This horrible case has just kind of fallen off the radar. I can't even find any mention of it in the media past mid-June. So sorry for the families.
Feels like a gathering storm - involving minors and digital evidence. We speculated that there would be other victims and I think that's why this case has gone quiet. OSBI has kicked a hornets nest. I believe that in the very near future this will blow up and be back in the media. Local LE may be named/indicted. Interstate crimes involving a network of 'digital material' marketing. moo

Feels like a gathering storm - involving minors and digital evidence. We speculated that there would be other victims and I think that's why this case has gone quiet. OSBI has kicked a hornets nest. I believe that in the very near future this will blow up and be back in the media. Local LE may be named/indicted. Interstate crimes involving a network of 'digital material' marketing. moo
I have the same feeling.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back