OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure that the link in the second article is him. I was searching further and there appears to be another Isreal Beauchamp in Georgia. But he was 46, it is a pay per article unless someone else can find it on nexis..

Atlanta Journal-Constitution, The : GEORGIA'S GUARD: THE...‎
Pay-Per-View - Atlanta Journal-Constitution - May 15, 2005

Staff Sgt. Israel Beauchamp, 47, a cable TV technician from Savannah, could have retired. Spc. Frankie Smith, 24, of Savannah had the option of staying in ...

http://www.google.com/search?q=isra...nws:1,cdr:1,cd_min:10/1/1995,cd_max:10/5/2009

How....curious.

My husband is presently a DoD contractor working in Afghanistan and was in Iraqi with a different contractor before that going back almost 4 years now, also, my brother who is home now was previously a Sr. Level HR management in Iraq for one of the largest and most well known contractors from approximately 2004-2010. I have some HR contacts with that company, and a few with the company that my husband is now working for now. Do you have any idea of the time frame it might have been within? I can probably answer a lot of questions for you about the DoD contractors and the security clearance process they conduct on the employees if you will pm me your questions because it's a very sensitive issue and the companies maintain a high level of confidentiality about the whole process so I can explain more off of the public forum.

Some background to help clarify why I am interested in this. My partner is retired Army (20+ yrs with Special Forces.) When he retired, he did some contract work. Needless to say we also have about 10 very close friends currently in either Iraq or Afghanistan doing contract work. We both also have SC's for other purposes. I absolutely understand the security and sensitivity issues involved.

Now- the reason why I asked was actually not for clarity for myself on DoD and SC issues, but because something I 'heard' (rumor alert!) re: the sheriff and a SC did not fit in any way shape or form with my understanding of gaining a SC for the purpose of working as a contractor in Iraq, if you KWIM?

Make sense?

ETA: thank you for your help, and I hope your husband is in one of the safer positions in Afghanistan. I will keep him in my prayers. I know well what it's like to worry incessantly when someone you love is in a war zone...even if they are sitting at a desk all day long on a US base, much less- possibly on the ground.

I think we had this site posted somewhere much earlier on a thread way back when.

I note that it appears both the sheriff and his wife comment, however- I couldn't seem to clarify that posters on that site are actually who they say they are? Do you know where I can verify that? TIA

I think it is like Topix. No way to verify. Just thought it was interesting to read.

Quick question Mtrooper
Just to clarify for myself here....
"Then something came up and they were not able to go with the Jamisons. So I know that the property owner of the mountain property was not contacted until 10pm monday night (by email) SNIP-
"Please give me a call if this is still available or e-mail information what is the exact location what are the building restrictions, more exact description of property, and more information on owner financing also do you have any more land that is mountain range in this area for sale thank you" "

This email that was sent, it was sent by the Jamison's correct?

And I recall in here someone posting how much land up in the area was being offered for. Does anyone have those numbers off the top of their head?

TIA

Quick question Mtrooper
"Then something came up and they were not able to go with the Jamisons. So I know that the property owner of the mountain property was not contacted until 10pm monday night (by email) SNIP-
"Please give me a call if this is still available or e-mail information what is the exact location what are the building restrictions, more exact description of property, and more information on owner financing also do you have any more land that is mountain range in this area for sale thank you" "

And I recall in here someone posting how much land up in the area was being offered for. Does anyone have those numbers off the top of their head?

TIA

Yea that was the exact email from the Jamisons (I think Bobby) to the land owner where the truck was found. That particular parcel was 40 Acres, and I believe they were asking $49,900.

Anyone familiar with land prices out there and what they close for? Just curious about the "owner financing" part and the cash they had, etc.

This is just a summary from the Pacer site.

Jamison, Bobby South Carolina Chap.13 Filed:2002 Dis.2006

Jamison, Bobby Virginia Chap.7 Filed:1991 Dis:1991

Jamison, Bobby Jr. South Carolina Chap.7 Filed:2007 Dis:2010

CIVIL COURT

Jamison, Bobby South Carolina (Greenville) HHS Filed:1991 Closed:1997

CRIMINAL COURT

Jamison, Bobby Michigan (Kent County) Filed:1998 Case not closed.

#1 Disorderly Conduct VA MEDICAL FACILITY

#2 Malicious Distruction of Property VA MEDICAL FACILITY

#3 Illegaly Parked VA MEDICAL FACILITY

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND, THIS MAY NOT BE OUR BOBBY JAMISON. THERE WERE NO BIRTHDATES LISTED.

Quick question Mtrooper

TIA
The grammar and spelling of that email from Bobby is absolute "night and day" from the other samples of Bobby's writing style that I've read here. And it seems that this email was much more recent than the other examples (like from the paperwork to get the RO on his dad, etc.).

What can we surmise? My first guess would be that he partook of alcohol and drugs, maybe binge-style; maybe several periods of abuse interspersed with periods of abstinence. Or, the older communications were done when he was completely over the top and actually "under the influence" (as opposed to not drunk/high yet that day, during a period of regular use).

Apologies...y'all have probably already gone over this. :)

Litte do you still have the link for latimer county taxes? That would give sarx a good idea.

And here is a website by Nickel Jones with the property they have for sale on Pine Mountain Ranch. Looks like 5 acres is going anywhere from $17,500- $22,500.
I know they have other pieces for sale, but I am not sure where they are all listed at.

http://www.therockymtns.com/OKRanch.html

Here is another one with more land:

http://www.adsinusa.com/c/3808/3808s4514.htm

Oriah- does this website ring any bells?
http://www.gengreenlife.com/

The grammar and spelling of that email from Bobby is absolute "night and day" from the other samples of Bobby's writing style that I've read here. And it seems that this email was much more recent than the other examples (like from the paperwork to get the RO on his dad, etc.).

What can we surmise? My first guess would be that he partook of alcohol and drugs, maybe binge-style; maybe several periods of abuse interspersed with periods of abstinence. Or, the older communications were done when he was completely over the top and actually "under the influence" (as opposed to not drunk/high yet that day, during a period of regular use).

Apologies...y'all have probably already gone over this. :)

My only thought on this is that his email/computer has spell check and his brain did not. My spelling and grammar tends to improve dramatically with spell check. Speaking of, I wish websleuths had a spell check.

Litte do you still have the link for latimer county taxes? That would give sarx a good idea.

And here is a website by Nickel Jones with the property they have for sale on Pine Mountain Ranch. Looks like 5 acres is going anywhere from $17,500- $22,500.
I know they have other pieces for sale, but I am not sure where they are all listed at.

http://www.therockymtns.com/OKRanch.html

Here is another one with more land:

http://www.adsinusa.com/c/3808/3808s4514.htm

Oriah- does this website ring any bells?
[URL="http://www.gengreenlife.com/"]http://www.gengreenlife.com/[/URL]

BBM: this one does:
http://www.gengreenlife.com/search.php?q=Oklahoma&x=12&y=8

So - how's LE in Eufaula & the rest of McIntosh County been doing here lately??

reported today Eufaula Police sergeant resigns before termination hearing

For those keeping score at home:

March 2010: Former OSBI agent and current McIntosh Co. Sheriff Joe Hogan resigns after allegations of official misconduct.

November 2009: Sheriff Terry Jones & Undersheriff MT Brookshire, who confessed to splitting $5000 taken from a motorist at a traffic stop, plead guilty in state court to embezzlement and conspiracy and are sentenced to 14 and 13 years, respectively.

So - how's LE in Eufaula & the rest of McIntosh County been doing here lately??

reported today Eufaula Police sergeant resigns before termination hearing

For those keeping score at home:

March 2010: Former OSBI agent and current McIntosh Co. Sheriff Joe Hogan resigns after allegations of official misconduct.

November 2009: Sheriff Terry Jones & Undersheriff MT Brookshire, who confessed to splitting $5000 taken from a motorist at a traffic stop, plead guilty in state court to embezzlement and conspiracy and are sentenced to 14 and 13 years, respectively.

My oh my.....

My only thought on this is that his email/computer has spell check and his brain did not. My spelling and grammar tends to improve dramatically with spell check. Speaking of, I wish websleuths had a spell check.
I hadn't thought of "spell check", but I haven't heard of reliable, readily available (free) grammar check software in email client programs, though. The average computer user probably wouldn't seek such out, IMO.

The other samples of Bobby's writing led me to believe he was illiterate.

How was the email determined to have been written by Bobby?

Couples often share computers, have access to each other's computers and email addresses/passwords, and some even share a single email address (ack!). Sherilyn could have written it, or maybe his mother or a friend?

I don't "know" the parties concerned, but still trying to help. :)

Good afternoon!May I ask a couple of questions?
1.Was the truck initially gone over for fingerprints to see if there was any prints other than theirs?(probably a silly question but couldn"t resist) DNA?

2.I believe it was muddy or had been a rainy spell so what kind of dried mud was in the truck or stuck underneath?If they met with foul play somewhere else on the mountain and the truck was moved to where it was found someone most likely with muddy boots or shoes had to have brought it there.

3.My line of thinking is that,there could be a different kind of mud or soil at the other location.The different mud or soil could be a clue as to another location that should be searched!!!The well location may have been a red clay and sticky soil type where it had been dozed and leveled another place the truck had been might have been for example black gumbo or sandy loam!(Thinking out loud here).The weather like it had been there had to be some sort of dried mud in the floorboard of the truck!

Quick question that I think may have already been addressed but I have a different reason for asking now- do we know if Bobby or Sherilynn were 'righties' or 'lefties'?
TIA.

Quick question that I think may have already been addressed but I have a different reason for asking now- do we know if Bobby or Sherilynn were 'righties' or 'lefties'?
TIA.

A check of the many pictures on the Facebook FtJ site revealed no one writing anything, so I couldn't tell. My default mode remains, "Good question! but I don't know."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean