Pastor of mega church says wife has gone away for 1 year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopes last tweet on twitter was on Oct 9 but i do not know the time of it. It has been deleted but remains cache form. Just cut and paste the entire entry below in blue and then google it. It will show up in the search engine but will be gone from the page it is supposed to be on.

Hope ‏@HopehilleyC 9 Oct. I'm asking people to pray for me and my precious family. The darkest time in my life. I need God tocome to my rescue! And your love/support.

Also this article mentions that the tweet:http://www.christianpost.com/news/r...y-prompts-prayers-debate-over-privacy-106691/
Is that why the twitter account was closed like it was? Hmm. After seeing the character of the men Ron runs with and admires, I am scared for Hope.
Curious if she even wrote that. Just three days earlier she didn't appear concerned about anything at all and was chatting about her apple cobbler.

:waitasec:

MOO

there may be some, but nobody is brave enough to speak up, demand truth and expose this fraud. there is some chatter on a FB page, but it doesn't go beyond that. the ones who know he is a fraud and apparently one with a closet full of secret sins are only talking about it amongst themselves.

so I guess in reality, hope is on her own, if she is a victim.

based on things ive read, im starting to think that someone threatened to expose this couple and he tried to get ahead of it by doing what he did - throwing hope under the bus.

but w/ all the reading, I still cannot figure out if hope is truly a victim.

way too many pieces of this bizarre puzzle are still missing.
This is what I have meant by Hope having 'friends' but not having FRIENDS She may seem social and strong, many abused women do, that doesn't mean they have resources or the strength to escape and it doesn't mean they don't live in constant fear, walking on eggshells every moment of their lives

The same day Hope (allegedly) wrote about it being her darkest time in her life, didn't she also tweet that she was so happy that she didn't have to go anywhere/do anything that day too? Someone had responded something about being glad too that they didn't even have to waste any makeup that day, basically they could just do nothing? This was the 6th/9th?

I posted a comment alerting to Ron and the situation with Hope and it was scrubbed within minutes while another post was responded to quite quickly :-( Disconcerting and sad, does Hope have any advocates in her corner other than us?

Was your comment to the pajama blogger?

I was wondering why he hasn't blogged about this and what his feelings may be about the situation.

The same day Hope (allegedly) wrote about it being her darkest time in her life, didn't she also tweet that she was so happy that she didn't have to go anywhere/do anything that day too? Someone had responded something about being glad too that they didn't even have to waste any makeup that day, basically they could just do nothing? This was the 6th/9th?
On the 4th of October she tweeted that she was looking forward to a day tomorrow where she doesn't have to be anywhere and nothing that she has to do!

October 4th was a Friday, October 5th a Saturday. I think the church is closed on Saturdays.

Was your comment to the pajama blogger?

I was wondering why he hasn't blogged about this and what his feelings may be about the situation.
Yes, and it was quickly deleted while a comment posted shortly after mine was responded to

Yes, and it was quickly deleted while a comment posted shortly after mine was responded to

I was over there reading and just had a thought that maybe he deleted your comment because it was off topic on the thread.

Hmm....I think maybe there's something more to it though. His FB page says this: "Blog about church, preaching and worship, with an emphasis on mega churches and their pastors in the Carolinas."

But searching his blog, I have found no mention at all of RC or RWOC.

I was over there reading and just had a thought that maybe he deleted your comment because it was off topic on the thread.

Hmm....I think maybe there's something more to it though. His FB page says this: "Blog about church, preaching and worship, with an emphasis on mega churches and their pastors in the Carolinas."

But searching his blog, I have found no mention at all of RC or RWOC.

He mentioned Ron in one of his posts, I believe the one that was originally linked here, but I'm not sure and it was just a brief reference.

I'm way behind, but this worries me - from the original article at the beginning of the thread:

"In the state which I saw my wife leave I wouldn't want anyone anywhere to have access to her. It is that bad," said Carpenter."

He doesn't own her, for crying out loud. No access to her? I'm very worried about her well-being. :no:

I'm way behind, but this worries me - from the original article at the beginning of the thread:

"In the state which I saw my wife leave I wouldn't want anyone anywhere to have access to her. It is that bad," said Carpenter."

He doesn't own her, for crying out loud. No access to her? I'm very worried about her well-being. :no:

"In the state which I saw my wife leave"? She left on her own, driving her own car, in such a condition? And he allowed her?

:banghead:

I'm more worried as well now. Hope does not seem to be given the same type resoration process like the men receive. She's been painted as a tramp plus a total whackjob incapable of functioning, yet her car is gone. They never seem to do that with the men. She's a preacher, one of them. Why are the women putting up with this crap.

I'm more worried as well now. Hope does not seem to be given the same type resoration process like the men receive. She's been painted as a tramp plus a total whackjob incapable of functioning, yet her car is gone. They never seem to do that with the men. She's a preacher, one of them. Why are the women putting up with this crap.

Hope is gone....car is gone.......wouldn't this be the perfect set up to find her months from now in a wrecked car...long after the evidence is degraded.....

He mentioned Ron in one of his posts, I believe the one that was originally linked here, but I'm not sure and it was just a brief reference.

Is this from the pajamapages blog? I believe Ron's name only came up in come of the tweets made on the account that the stalkers had set up to slander the PP author by using his name and pic to tweet disgusting post. It insinuated that he was gay, tweeted offensive gay *advertiser censored* pics and on that twitter acct made a comment (by the fake pp blogger) about how he like how Ron [Carpenter] help that big black... mic in his hands, alluding to other post that insinuated that the pp blogger had sex with black gay men.

So it was Perry's henchmen who mentioned Ron's name. Other than that, I found no mention of Ron.

But the connection between Perry, Furtick and Ron is documented in other places.

Hope is gone....car is gone.......wouldn't this be the perfect set up to find her months from now in a wrecked car...long after the evidence is degraded.....

Oh yes indeed. Because of course you know she was already off her rocker, must've really lost it and wrecked her car, that crazy woman. :banghead:

Thinking the same thing until there is proof she is still alive....

:(

MOO

Is this from the pajamapages blog? I believe Ron's name only came up in come of the tweets made on the account that the stalkers had set up to slander the PP author by using his name and pic to tweet disgusting post. It insinuated that he was gay, tweeted offensive gay *advertiser censored* pics and on that twitter acct made a comment (by the fake pp blogger) about how he like how Ron [Carpenter] help that big black... mic in his hands, alluding to other post that insinuated that the pp blogger had sex with black gay men.

So it was Perry's henchmen who mentioned Ron's name. Other than that, I found no mention of Ron.

But the connection between Perry, Furtick and Ron is documented in other places.
That's it, thank you. :)

Hey everyone,
Well I finally went to bed at a decent time and slept over 12 hours. I have been devoting hours, all night, every night, looking up things and falling into bed after dawn and sleeping a few hours before getting up again and continuing the search.

It's just that I get such a BAD feeling about this case. Think of all of the male preacher/pastors who have committed adultery and quickly have been "restored to grace" (as their wives stood by their sides, of course). But Ron is NOT standing by her side. He has stated he will divorce her and it's pretty apparent he is trying to wipe all traces of her from his church.

Looking at the other pastor friends of Ron does NOTHING to help him look like an innocent victim, or a decent man who has been wronged by an bad woman.

Let me be clear in that I have no hate of religion or anything even resembling that. I am not in any way knocking anyone who believes in God or who attend church.

I am very strong and content in my faith. My husband is a good Christian man, from a family with strong faith.

My dislike in this case is SOLELY directed to those in power who abuse that power, who fleece the flock and live ostentatious lives, and prey on the vulnerable of their flock and use God to manipulate people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shoshanna777