Pastor of mega church says wife has gone away for 1 year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh:Thanks Tulessa. i guess if I am to be cast as a Jezebel Spirit for a hysterectomy, I am in great company! :loveyou:

Rather surprised that that church did not teach the Lilith Spirit!

I had no idea you were such a Jezebel, Swamp Mama!

In any event, I don't understand this case. I guess, like the Miscavige case, unless someone who knows her well makes a missing persin's report, LE won't look into it.

Who knows what's happening here. A few possibilities. Maybe this couple had an arrangement which suited them both as long as they were raking in the cash, but perhaps too many became aware of what was going on, so in order to keep up the pretense and not allow their lifestyle to threaten their livelihood, they cone up with this nonsense. Which she will "recover" from after a bit.

Or, she's dead. I thought it weird that he said, at one point, how she seemed "when she left". I thought that could be a set up for her disappearing. But apparently he says they have visited her so there goes that.

It's hard to believe she is being held against her will. She seems to scrappy for that. But who knows.

As to mega churches, I represented a couple pastors. One of a smaller mega church and one of the biggest one there is. (Not family law cases).
Boy, the sordid affairs. It's crazy.

But most, despite being pretty immoral in many areas, really believed in what they preached. And many people seem to get something out of the experience. They feel able to continue on for another week.

Bilking the vulnerable for money is wrong and should be stopped. But otherwise, I wont criticize what others may cherish.

Do you wonder why Hope would be in fear of going against Ron. Well here is a story about a great friend of Ron's. Remember those who came out to support Ron. One of those was Pastor Perry Noble of NewSpring Church in Anderson, S.C., who tweeted, "I love you @roncarpenter — praying for you and standing with you my friend!"

So how do Pastor Noble and his supporters deal with their issues in life or those who speak negatively about him and his church (even if what they say is completely true and justified) . Well take a look at how they dealt with a blogger who dared to speak out in an column about a controversial bill board and website they sponsored.
http://www.pajamapages.com/holy-rage-at-the-spring-2/

It is truly disturbing the way that they went out after this blogger. Just wow! and these are people that Ron considers his peers and friends.

Is the blog owner Baptist or was the stalker also going after Fundamentalists because they are also vocal about the mega church antics?

Do you wonder why Hope would be in fear of going against Ron. Well here is a story about a great friend of Ron's. Remember those who came out to support Ron. One of those was Pastor Perry Noble of NewSpring Church in Anderson, S.C., who tweeted, "I love you @roncarpenter — praying for you and standing with you my friend!"

So how do Pastor Noble and his supporters deal with their issues in life or those who speak negatively about him and his church (even if what they say is completely true and justified) . Well take a look at how they dealt with a blogger who dared to speak out in an column about a controversial bill board and website they sponsored.

It is truly disturbing the way that they went out after this blogger. Just wow! and these are people that Ron considers his peers and friends.

This blogger is on to Furtick and his prosperity schtick, too:
http://www.pajamapages.com/how-steven-furtick-turns-mediocre-books-into-mansions/comment-page-1

This seems to be just another "good ole boy" fraternity. Unfortunately, they are able to hide behind "religion" and cry religious persecution against anyone who dares question them. Wonder if any other wives have gone or will go missing....

Hopes last tweet on twitter was on Oct 9 but i do not know the time of it. It has been deleted but remains cache form. Just cut and paste the entire entry below in blue and then google it. It will show up in the search engine but will be gone from the page it is supposed to be on.

Hope ‏@HopehilleyC 9 Oct. I'm asking people to pray for me and my precious family. The darkest time in my life. I need God tocome to my rescue! And your love/support.

Also this article mentions that the tweet:http://www.christianpost.com/news/r...y-prompts-prayers-debate-over-privacy-106691/
Is that why the twitter account was closed like it was? Hmm. After seeing the character of the men Ron runs with and admires, I am scared for Hope.

They all seem thick as thieves and thieves seems an apt description for them all. They strip people of their individuality, of their senses (trust in them to guide you, regardless of what your inner voce tells you!) and their finances.

Interesting. Ron's church, not Ron, bought his parents a house in Greenville in 2012 for 217,000, cash.

Here is how his father explains it in his resignation speech.
"I want to say “Thank You to Redemption World Outreach Center,” the 19,000 member, mega-church pastored by my son. When the church board heard I was resigning because of my health, with no request from my son or anyone else, they approached him and said, “Our Bishop is resigning, we want to buy him a house.” They did so and paid for it with cash. My son was amazed and when he called to tell me what they had done, I was even more amazed. Because of RWOC, Nan and I live in a beautiful home that is paid for. We are overwhelmed with the honor and generosity that RWOC has shown us since moving back to South Carolina, and enjoy worshiping there regularly. It is a great and powerful church! http://www.hughsnews.com/resignatio...ter-sr-gave-to-the-council-of-bishops-july-19

But the members of the generous board remain anonymous, just like the ones at Furtick's church who refuse to be named and refuse to say how much he make.

These people are not acting in a Christlike way! In fact, they are behaving in the exact opposite manner in which the Bible teaches us to treat those who mistreat us, or that we have a conflict with! Wow!

Any words/comments that I might post concerning the above link would surely earn me a timeout or get me banned from WS.

Any words/comments that I might post concerning the above link would surely earn me a timeout or get me banned from WS.

Same here Opie. All I will say, after reading that is........:eek:

I have put hours a day into this case, reading and researching. I am continuing to investigate and find out what people who were actually members of the church and in the circle of Ron and his closest associates. There is nothing I can post in a link here, because after what I have read about Perry Noble and his church and how they went after the blogger for expressing his views on them, I would not want to expose any of the people who are brave enough to speak out.

Just suffice it to say that I am deeply disturbed by what I have read. One of the things that I has always made me wary of many people who are in places of power in churches is the many true stories of those people abusing that power to manipulate vulnerable people and take advantage of them sexually.

It is especially heinous when it is a conspiracy among the people in power and these people conspire together to destroy or discredit a victim because they know that they are very guilty as well.

Finally when the victim gather the strength to speak out or to fight back, they are denounced as an evil seductress, a nymphomaniac or immoral spirit who is to blame for any indiscretions, that they are, and that they are mentally ill, just plain crazy, possessed or something along those lines.

The victims emerge from this emotionally traumatized and their faith in God is badly shaken. It affects the rest of their lives.

I hope the truth will come out and that these victims can speak out about what they witnessed. Until then, I will keep reading, researching and looking for Hope. What I have read has left me very concerned for her.

These people are not acting in a Christlike way! In fact, they are behaving in the exact opposite manner in which the Bible teaches us to treat those who mistreat us, or that we have a conflict with! Wow!

from the very bible that ron & hope allegedly preache from.

1 John 4:1

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.

2 Peter 2:1

But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction

Matthew 24:24

For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.

Jeremiah 23:26

How long shall there be lies in the heart of the prophets who prophesy lies, and who prophesy the deceit of their own heart,

and on and on and on...

I posted a comment alerting to Ron and the situation with Hope and it was scrubbed within minutes while another post was responded to quite quickly :-( Disconcerting and sad, does Hope have any advocates in her corner other than us?

I posted a comment alerting to Ron and the situation with Hope and it was scrubbed within minutes while another post was responded to quite quickly :-( Disconcerting and sad, does Hope have any advocates in her corner other than us?

there may be some, but nobody is brave enough to speak up, demand truth and expose this fraud. there is some chatter on a FB page, but it doesn't go beyond that. the ones who know he is a fraud and apparently one with a closet full of secret sins are only talking about it amongst themselves.

so I guess in reality, hope is on her own, if she is a victim.

based on things ive read, im starting to think that someone threatened to expose this couple and he tried to get ahead of it by doing what he did - throwing hope under the bus.

but w/ all the reading, I still cannot figure out if hope is truly a victim.

way too many pieces of this bizarre puzzle are still missing.

Where the he** is this woman's family and close friends?

Thanks to all the WS'ers who continues to post and read here, and to the guests who have enough interest in the case to not just take Ron's side of the story as the absolute truth and come here to read our thread on the case.

I have had problems connecting with WS today , and have errands to do so I will be off for a bit but will return soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loveland