Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to marry in the spring #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Princess Beatrice have a boyfriend?
Princess Beatrice's Ex Dave Clark Marries Lynn Anderson in Italy

This aricle said David Clark, the ex bf of Princess Beatrice, is already married, this past July 2018. His new wife is Lynn Anderson.

More information about engagement and the new married couple below.

Princess Beatrice’s ex Dave Clark whisks new fiance off to French Riviera months after ending 10-year royal romance

Media has reported Princess Beatrice has been seen with a few male friends on outings....but it appears they are friends only.

MOO...each of the brides, Royal or not Royal are beautiful in their wedding dresses whether we like the dress or not. It was their dream dress, what they liked and looked good in. Also, the years make a difference...early 2010 to later in the decade, styles change, seasons, the ages ot maturity of the brides, so many factors in play. No one may pick the same dress they wore the first time they wed and pick it again years later.

IMO they were all beautiful brides in their own way. They brought new styles, fabrics, and make up for women to consider for their weddings. For the dressmakers, ‘cobblers’ (shoes), makeup companies, floral, exercise and diet companies and least but not last the dressmakers, all received new exposure to better their businesses. I know I missed other people like the limos etc.

I really like each of the Royal ladies dresses, their dresses fit them and their personalities well, but for them to trade dresses....oh no, that would not work.

Princess Eugenie picked a beautiful style that fit and complemented her figure. I miss the veil, but brides many years ago did not wear them so she maybe starting a new trend to come about again!

I wish Princess Beatrice had her hair up with a different hat. Also I wish SHE had helped her sister arrange the wedding train/dress not their father. Unless that was to keep him and Sarah apart to not upset Prince Phillip as everyone knows the two are good friends but with PP they might have wanted to stay apart. Only they know for sure.

Sarah, well that is Sarah...her dress was a bit tight and that could be seen from all angles. I had hoped she would wear something closer to what she wore at H/M wedding. She looked beautiful there! She looked nice but she has looked better.

The hat, oh the hat...still reminds me of Princess Astrid’s tiara that she said is used for airwaves between cities, The Aigrette. Princess Astrid has such humor!

Below is a link to Princess Astrid’s tiaras...The Aigrette is the last one!

The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Flashback Friday: Astrid's Tiaras

So there we have Fergie and Phil together, would love to know if there was any conversation between them!

Eugenie’s evening dress is very, erm, what’s the word, boob-y?

It would be interesting to see if it is like that in real life of if it was the camera flashing.

Princess Beatrice looked amazing at the wedding she should have that outfit made in every colour and keep wearing it at events. I wonder if she finally got a stylist.

I wish the Duchess of Sussex had worn something brighter and more cheerful. She looked like she was going to a State Funeral and not a wedding. I do wonder why she wears Givenchy so much.

The Duchess of Cambridge looked nice but the same predictable coat dress look has become a bit repetitive now. Though I appreciate that she can’t be very daring with clothing because she is the future Queen.

gregjrichards, I don't think Kate will be Queen! She will be at best Queen Consort. It will be a long time from now, we first have to live through Charles' reign and our present Queen (a real one) is likely good for another 5-10 years.

Not looking forward to having the Home wrecker in Buck House but oh well.

View attachment 150999 No, Kate can’t be very daring with her clothes, but let’s not forget this outfit worn at a university fashion show (said to be when William took a shine to her!)

I know Catherine wore this outfit prior to being a royal but she has to wear modest clothes now as the Duchess of Cambridge and member of the royal family. Many have said she dresses decades older now.

I know Catherine wore this outfit prior to being a royal but she has to wear modest clothes now as the Duchess of Cambridge and member of the royal family. Many have said she dresses decades older now.

Now hold on a moment, when exactly did this woman give birth to her third child???

Not sure how old Prince Louis is....

Pleased that many of these ladies repeat outfits!

Beautiful gown & lovely, suitable tiara for our bride.

Kate is only 36 and wears clothes way older than her age. I liked what she had on at Eugenie's wedding and prefer her best in her skinny jeans and boots combo. But some of the stuff she wears for formal occasions, most women her age wouldn't be seen dead in. Rule of thumb - if the style would suit your grandma, or even your mum, you shouldn't be wearing it!

I think Kate will be Queen, albeit technically consort they will still be King William V and Queen Catherine. Will be interesting to see what Camilla will be called though. Charles is 70 next month, if he dies before the Queen does Will & Kate could be wearing their crowns sooner than we think!

I think Kate will be Queen, albeit technically consort they will still be King William V and Queen Catherine. Will be interesting to see what Camilla will be called though. Charles is 70 next month, if he dies before the Queen does Will & Kate could be wearing their crowns sooner than we think!

I understand legally Camilla would become Princess Consort when Prince Charles becomes King. However it has been reported that Prince Charles and Her Majesty The Queen have taken steps so that she will become Queen Consort.

I don’t envy Prince Charles and Camilla who would want to become a head of State with lots of responsibilities and engagements in the latter years of life.

Meghan Markle's best friend Jessica Mulroney will join the royal couple on their tour of Australia | Daily Mail Online

Seriously???? Looks like Jessica is getting a free trip to Australia. Hopefully, Jessica has developed better taste in clothing. I just don't get it.

Meghan needs new makeup and hair style too. Her head looked awful at Eugenia's wedding.

What is so hard about changing outfits 3 times a day??? What is the purpose of Jessica to be there - hand the dreadful outfits to Meghan??? I am sure the daily outfits have already been picked out and each outfit already has accessories.

I think this is a total waste of money.

Last edited:
I understand legally Camilla would become Princess Consort when Prince Charles becomes King. However it has been reported that Prince Charles and Her Majesty The Queen have taken steps so that she will become Queen Consort.

I don’t envy Prince Charles and Camilla who would want to become a head of State with lots of responsibilities and engagements in the latter years of life.

I feel quite sorry for Charles in that respect, spent his life waiting to be king and is the longest heir apparent in history - 65 years and counting!

Would the public accept a Queen Camilla or Queen Consort Camilla? Won't be too long until she has been married to Charles longer than Diana was. I don't mind her. I have forgiven haha. It's just a shame he wasn't allowed to marry her when he wanted to, in the early 1970's. Thinking about it they have been together on and off for almost 50 years.

I guess its easier to be 'together' when you live in separate homes, 15 miles apart and only get together when your diaries say you must. Being his mistress was one thing but his 'wife'?? Add to that, their marriage is a legal sham, a faux marriage. The heir to the throne cannot marry in a registry office......what a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maria_Falc