RH Social Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
He sure made a lot of anti-abortion / abortion-is-murder posts on Reddit. Hypocrite...

I'm sure they said at the hearing that Scout.com is where he had been talking to other women.

True. But I doubt there conversations were on the public boards. His user name is the same there as everywhere else if someone wants to sign up and check it.

http://www.scout.com/

Both "RoscoeUA" and "LeeleeUA" are big time University of Alabama fans... hence the "UA", the "Roll Tide" t-shirts & Alabama merchandise that they're often wearing in their photos, etc.

I'm sure Auburn fans might have a sick laugh at that, I guess, but it's not really the fault of 'Bama that Cooper Harris was left to die in a car.

/not at all a fan of 'Bama whatsoever, but there's no reason to blame college football rivalries for murder
skibaboo didn't blame anyone of murder.

One of my friends mentioned Skout one time..and when she came to visit this ole married gal wanted to see what the heck it was all about. I found it disgusting and it was amazing that a guy was willing to meet ya within 5 minutes or less.

And don't forget kik ... does anyone here have that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500