Found Safe RI - Kimberly, 4, & Kelly Yates, 10 mos, Warwick, 26 Aug 1985

i know the grandma of the children the mothers mother knew where they were but never told the father and might be dead i have an email for the father of the girls i was in contact with him a while back

The article says the husband admitted to hitting her after she found out he was having an affair.....hmmmm

I wonder if anyone in the family is alive today? Did Elaine have brothers and sisters?

I wonder if anyone in the family is alive today? Did Elaine have brothers and sisters?

not sure but the judge in the article had proof that i guess the maternal grandma knew were the children and mother were but refused to give that answer so that would clear anyone else close to the case of foul play right?

bumping i know these children are older now but if i was in that same situation i would have wanted to now where is my dad. i wonder why the mother took them did she think they would be safe with her why did she loose custody. i was in contact with the father a while back i wonder if he would join ws and shed more light into this situation

could this be one of them http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=674191808&ref=search

Why isn't there an age progression for the younger child?

KeYates.jpg
KeYates1.jpg

Kelly Yates in 1985 (left) and an age-progressed image to 24, circa 2009 (right

KYates.jpg
KYates1.jpg

Kimberly Yates in 1985 (left) and an age-progressed image to 28, circa 2009 (right)

EYates.jpg
EYates1.jpg

Elaine Yates in 1985 (left) and an age-progressed image to 60, circa 2006 (right)

http://www.forthelost.org/family/yates.html

Bump

Kimberly and Kelly Ann are now in their 20's. They may possibly have an internet presence of their own.

Please come home soon. They've been missing 25 years.

bumping for them i often wonder after all these years and now they are older that they would not try and find their father. they were still at an age where they would remember where they lived and who was there parents.

bumping for them i know at one time i was in contact with the father but that was years ago. to the poster who sent the tip into ncmec i also sent in a tip a few years ago but left it annon did u hear back from them

I have been looking into the 2 female bodies found in NH in Nov.1985 and then another 2 female bodies found in May 2000 . DNA testing confirmed that two of the children were biologically related to the adult female. All four victims may be biologically linked. The Yates family is not excluded.
Here is the link - Hopefully it will work.

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/search

Does anyone know if the father had another older child between the ages of 5-10 or any cousins of the missing children dissappeared? Just trying to figure out who the other Jane Doe could be.

Does anyone know if the father had another older child between the ages of 5-10 or any cousins of the missing children dissappeared? Just trying to figure out who the other Jane Doe could be.

he remarried years later and had another daughter but as far as i know she is alive and well,

the only people to have gone missing with the children was the non custodial mother, the maternal grandmother knew where they were but would not tell a sole not even a judge, it was presumed she went underground with the help of someone.

i am not 100% sure these could be them the non custodial mother was in her early 40s in the 80s she was born in 1947 making the adult 2 young to be her they estimated her age no more than 30 years of age

i sent in the tip but the thing is they were last seen in warwick ri in august of 85 and these remains were found in november of 85 and they were believed to be dead a few year prior its a huge long shot but i send the tip in anyways

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back