Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miles of tow trucks are seen passing with lights flashing in front of Churchill Heights while neighbors raise their candles in the air.

(Trucks appear to be private operators -- perhaps a family member of Faye is a fellow operator and these drivers paying tribute and showing their support).

MOO

Last edited:
I missed the boat on this one. My radar usually goes up on cases like this. I read an article on WRAL-TV out of Raleigh/Durham on Tuesday. I should have come here first. But the article came up on Sunday night, again, I then found out the horrible news that this precious child was no longer among the living. I know the anguish is unbearable for her mother and others but I pray some matter of grief abatement can be felt in the knowledge that FMS is not just "out there" and her loved ones may have some sense of closure with the discovery of her body no matter how cruel it may seem!

I'm a little behind so maybe I missed something, but is anyone else annoyed by how people judge CT's appearance? It really bothers me. I know people are crazy and do awful things, but I hate that people jump to judging him just because of him being a 'loner' and not having friends.

True. Not everyone who looks a certain way commits atrocities against other people. And the more people generalize, shun and ostracize based on looks, the more you alienate those people, which may or may not grow more monsters.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

Yes you can discuss him because he is named in MSM as the deceased person somehow connected to Faye's case. In what fashion we don't know. So you can discuss what is in MSM about him, just no sleuthing him as a POI/suspect (i.e. details that are not contained in MSM) ... and no direct accusations about him being the perp unless/until LE says so.

ADMIN NOTES:

At this time, the deceased CT has not been officially named by LE as the perpetrator of this crime. Unless/until LE advises otherwise (or Tricia makes a thread specific exception), do not sleuth him or make direct accusations of him being responsible.

Websleuths is fact based and rumors are not allowed. If your post starts with something like “it says on FB” or “i read somewhere”, that is considered hearsay or rumor and your post will be removed.

Inappropriate, crass or insensitive posts will be removed. Please don’t ask why.

It is against The Rules to discuss or solicit PMs on the thread. If you want to PM with someone, just do it without announcing it.

Please don’t drag other cases into the discussion. Details from other threads/cases detract from the case at hand and can end up causing confusion in the discussion.

Do not bring race or religion into the discussion. It is a violation of TOS. Race can only be mentioned as it relates to a physical descriptor released by LE regarding a POI/suspect.

Unless a member is a Verified Insider, all information stated as fact must have a link to MSM or LE, and ALL images require a link to give credit to the source.

Threads are for discussion of the case at hand, so please don’t question or challenge moderation or The Rules on the thread. Just read The Rules and post accordingly. If you have a question about those rules, please just private message a Mod or Admin without derailing the discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Before the autopsy report, don't they usually say, apparent suicide if it appears to be suicide? But, the lady police officer at the presser said she didn't want to speculate on his cause of death. I immediately thought maybe a drug overdose. jmo

Decedent's body was an unexpected find and barely recovered a couple of days ago!
Coroner's job is to determine the manner and cause of death.

I believe the point here is TOS does not allow sleuthing the decedent until officially named POI or a suspect by law enforcement. Members always free to sleuth and discuss anything you noted about his history OFF of the main thread.

Before the autopsy report, don't they usually say, apparent suicide if it appears to be suicide? But, the lady police officer at the presser said she didn't want to speculate on his cause of death. I immediately thought maybe a drug overdose. jmo
The "lady police officer" is the Lexington County Coroner, Margaret Fisher. :p

Margaret Fisher, Lexington County Coroner

No, they don't usually report apparent suicide unless the coroner is ready to disclose the manner of death and will then say the cause of death is pending autopsy or toxicology reports.

The only manner of death that coroner released thus far was homicide for Faye. And we are awaiting her autopsy results for her cause of death which I hope we will learn on Tuesday.

MOO

I completely agree with everything you said. I have one sister who has her PhD in child psychology. She works with abused children. I have another sister who is a pediatrician. They both say the part of the brain engaged by *advertiser censored* is the same part engaged by cocaine. Like cocaine addicts, *advertiser censored* addicts start needing more and more and some need the content to be more and more sadistic.

you wrote the following about Duncan:
“To this day the FBI are unable to unlock his encrypted online journal. He was that smart.”

i did not know that. And yes, that has to be the most horrific child abduction torture case i have ever read. I read it after a little girl was taken from her apartment complex by a teenage neighbor. If i remember correctly, they had ice cream then he killed her and threw her in the apartment complex’s dumpster. While discussing that case on here a few years ago someone mentioned Dylan and Shasta and i was never the same. Beyond horrific. I didn’t know such evil walked among us. I mean I knew of horrendous cases, but this one i felt like was almost unspeakable it was so horrific. I feel like it might be best to have that journal stay encrypted.....

Okay I gotta ask, why the long line for the bus stop off location?

To me, it looks like the long, pink bus line depicts where the school bus enters Churchill Heights subdivision, traveling the distance of Picadilly Dr to where kids are dropped off just a few feet from their homes. In other words, kids from Londonberry Square do not have to walk several blocks home after getting off the bus.

MOO

If the deceased male's death had been an obvious homicide, wouldn't LE have stated that ? If for no other reason than for the immediate community to be on alert. It's possible COD was not immediately apparent, idk. We all have to wait until Tuesday. Until then, my mind toys with those wicked "grey areas."

JMOO

Any idea if her bio dad is getting any of these donations, or if its just the mother and grandmother?
I read that the mom and grandma are planning on relocating, so I imagine it's mainly to help them with the transition.
I'm not surprised they are planning to move away from the area, I can't imagine staying there after such a horrible tragedy. Jmo

I'm not surprised they are planning to move away from the area, I can't imagine staying there after such a horrible tragedy.
Agreed plus I'd be a little worried a creep might want to visit the house just for the thrill of being at the home Faye lived at. Give them a chance to move away and start as fresh as possible.

If there is any positive to come from this I think it has to be the increased awareness to the number of RSO in the area Faye lived. Evidently she was not killed by a RSO, but I believe it imperative every parent in the Londonberry Square area aware of their neighbors living across the road. If I lived in the area and had kids, I’d be packing up & leaving Dodge.
And move where? RSOs are everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member