SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #25 ***ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had wondered about that myself. Say if Jane Doe posted on FB that Tammy was with her the night Heather went missing and knew she had actually been murdered but never told LE that. Could she be charged with anything?

There is no legal requirement to post truthful statements on FB, therefore there would be no law broken for doing so.

Now, put that person in an interrogation room where they are agreeing to answer questions and if they are inventing a false alibi for someone they could be subject to a charge. Like Obstruction of Justice. Not saying they would, only that they could find themselves in trouble. Now put that same person on the stand in a trial where they are repeating that lie. They've taken an oath to tell the truth. If caught they could be subject to perjury charges.

I had wondered about that myself. Say if Jane Doe posted on FB that Tammy was with her the night Heather went missing and knew she had actually been murdered but never told LE that. Could she be charged with anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If LE asked, and Jane Doe was dishonest, yes. Which I'm thinking if Jane Doe was the alibi she would have been questioned but only to the extent of her contact with TM at the time the crime was believed to have been committed.
And really I think one could be charged if they are aware of a murder and do not report it but I'm not certain. It would probably be an ObJ charge and I haven't read that statute.

Guys, I haven't been able to get Amber B. out of my mind.

Heather started tweeting about SM back in March '13. What if SM was flirting with Amber at the time? Maybe Tammy saw them talking and followed Amber one day, or even got her number and called her to meet her the day she was killed?

IDK, I hope LE have DNA from Amber's case.

dot, as in, cdl? wondering if this is the same thing... hubby has one, comes in handy, he once rented a tractor for a landscaping job and it was required ( I think it wasn't actually required, more like, he paid a lower rental fee due to having the cdl....) might be why sm had one?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

CDL is commercial driving license. DOT is for the actual equipment.
You cannot get a DOT permit if you do not OWN the equipment.

ETA: this is not SSM. a different guy. SLM. sorry.

ITA... However, where she went wrong trying to prove her point was when she let her true feelings get in the way by referring to Heather as "some *advertiser censored*" and by saying she wasn't about to let anything happen to her family because "her husband screwed some hoe in the back seat of a car three times."

It makes it extremely hard to believe someone who in a nutshell said...
I could care less about my husband's affair. But she's a *advertiser censored*. And I had my own boyfriend. But she's a hoe.

I also find it telling that she said "my stupid husband cheated on me with some *advertiser censored* who has since gone missing therefore making Sidney stupid." What was Sidney doing that she felt was so stupid she had to reiterate that fact by using the word twice? How was he behaving? Was he freaking out? Was he expressing the need to come clean to the cops? Was he expressing feelings of remorse and guilt? I, for one, would LOVE to know.

her wording was more along the lines of: some girl is missing, her Daddy is pissed, making Sidney stupid".... I've puzzled over that all along, was it Terry making Sidney stupid? or, the fact that Heather was missing making him stupid?

her wording was more along the lines of: some girl is missing, her Daddy is pissed, making Sidney stupid".... I've puzzled over that all along, was it Terry making Sidney stupid? or, the fact that Heather was missing making him stupid?

'she's a hoe' but I had a boyfriend for a couple of years?? I wonder if there have been more young girls that sidney may have been involved with ....not trying to be mean but Tammy looks a little on the rough side...he seemed like he tried to take better care of himself.....Poor Heather was not much more than a child...when you are that age..you can fall in love with such loosers ...but after the passion wears off..you move on...

I would be shocked if HE was SM's first step outside his marriage. He was married for 14 or 15 years. I'd love to hear from a former mistress as to how he behaved. Did he cheat to have a relationship? Did he cheat just to bump uglies? And did TM ever find out about other indiscretions and if so, how did she react.

dot, as in, cdl? wondering if this is the same thing... hubby has one, comes in handy, he once rented a tractor for a landscaping job and it was required ( I think it wasn't actually required, more like, he paid a lower rental fee due to having the cdl....) might be why sm had one?

when did SM get this license? recently??? drive long distance or big dump trucks??? Bus???

I don't think 2 people needed help to the M's dispose of her body, that's jmoo.

I don't think it has anything to do with the number of people involved. I think it depends on where the perp(s) wanted/felt they needed to hide her, and whether or not that required some sort of help.

She could also be in plain view somewhere. I don't know.

ITA... However, where she went wrong trying to prove her point was when she let her true feelings get in the way by referring to Heather as "some *advertiser censored*" and by saying she wasn't about to let anything happen to her family because "her husband screwed some hoe in the back seat of a car three times."

It makes it extremely hard to believe someone who in a nutshell said...
I could care less about my husband's affair. But she's a *advertiser censored*. And I had my own boyfriend. But she's a hoe.

I also find it telling that she said "my stupid husband cheated on me with some *advertiser censored* who has since gone missing therefore making Sidney stupid." What was Sidney doing that she felt was so stupid she had to reiterate that fact by using the word twice? How was he behaving? Was he freaking out? Was he expressing the need to come clean to the cops? Was he expressing feelings of remorse and guilt? I, for one, would LOVE to know.
Maybe TM thought that her 'stupid husband' was stupid for creating the 'gone missing' (disposal of the body). That is how I've always interpreted the text.

way O/T but there was a case of several people being murdered by a man (did this all by himself) planned to put the deceased inside a hollow tree that was still standing tall.
Shocked me so bad.
Now if T & S ever thought of something so bizarre.............maybe T had the stomach for it, but S did not.
T is not in muscular she may of needed help to discard her evil deed.
IMO, she would ask someone she trusted and knew would never talk...........

I hope when people search they look up at trees for someone hanging???
To make it look like a suicide???

Maybe TM thought that her 'stupid husband' was stupid for creating the 'gone missing' (disposal of the body). That is how I've always interpreted the text.

I interpreted what she said as my stupid husband made me take care of his affair (which caused a girl to go missing) and now her daddy is threatening my family. (Interesting how many things we can all read into that statement :) )
That's just me speculating on the underlying meanings. I believe every one of her FB posts and comments, after the PR was released, was done to taunt someone with some piece of information. Some specifically aimed at TE, or LE, and some to everyone who was looking. JMO

way O/T but there was a case of several people being murdered by a man (did this all by himself) planned to put the deceased inside a hollow tree that was still standing tall.
Shocked me so bad.
Now if T & S ever thought of something so bizarre.............maybe T had the stomach for it, but S did not.
T is not in muscular she may of needed help to discard her evil deed.
IMO, she would ask someone she trusted and knew would never talk...........

But she does have 100 plus extra lbs on her body compared to Heather .

Guys, I haven't been able to get Amber B. out of my mind.

Heather started tweeting about SM back in March '13. What if SM was flirting with Amber at the time? Maybe Tammy saw them talking and followed Amber one day, or even got her number and called her to meet her the day she was killed?

IDK, I hope LE have DNA from Amber's case.

It is scary to think about, but I hope Amber's family can find some closure.

I interpreted what she said as my stupid husband made me take care of his affair (which caused a girl to go missing) and now her daddy is threatening my family. (Interesting how many things we can all read into that statement :) )
That's just me speculating on the underlying meanings. I believe every one of her FB posts and comments, after the PR was released, was done to taunt someone with some piece of information. Some specifically aimed at TE, or LE, and some to everyone who was looking. JMO

I agree 100% ...she tried to be all cryptic like she was an intelligent human being when in all actuality she was completely transparent.

I think she attempted to imply he was stupid for cheating. her words gave her away.
so, Tammy, which is it? was he stupid to kill her? was he stupid with worry over getting caught? Was he stupid in how the crime played out? or was he stupid bc he loves his daughter and knew Terry would stop at nothing to bring his lovely daughter home....

Secretly I am wondering how T treated S after all this took place. We know they used sex
and indecent exposure, then what???
Did 1 of them ever go back to the scene of their crime?
Did they keep each other on a short leash?
Did S go back to work?
Arguments?
I am so curious as to the 'business as usual' to outside world for SHOW,
but I really want to know about inside the home part.
Will we ever know?

I agree ! That's just how sick and twisted she is ! And, oh..... EVIL !!!!! NO REMORSE- never will have any ! IMO

It is strange that TM is not listed as an inmate at GTown. It is even stranger that she is still listed as an inmate at Horry. I can see one place not updating, but both?

Maybe she is the one talking and moving to another jail for whatever reason was part of the deal. But so far whatever she is saying is not panning out so no deal.

I don't know if she is going to a better jail or she will be closer to her children or lawyer. So, maybe she will finally get to move when something she is telling them is what they find. IMHO

Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member