Shannan Gilbert Found, death declared an accident. What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still continue to study the photo of Gilbert's remains....

I have a hypothetical that I don't believe we've discussed before.

Considering that the killer of the GB 4 and the Manorville victims might be different killers....

What if Gilbert was murdered AND partially dismembered? (from my interpretation of the photo of her remains this looks quite possible.)

What if she wasn't killed by the GB 4 killer but killed by the Manorville killer???

I would tend to think so yes, however I don´t know enough about how thise dogs work to say that I´m sure of it.

if sg was on that trail where she was found at the the time k9 was looking she would have been found only if they were on the parkway side.if he enterd all the trails including that one,they would of found her if she was there.between that and the fbi flyover i truly moo,do not believe she was there from the beginning.she was placed there after :moo:

I spy a suspicious patch of exposed sand where there is no growth at the location where SG's possessions were found. If you pan around, zoom in and out, you will notice that is the only patch of exposed sand found anywhere within the "bramble" area. Now bust out your magnifying glass and get to work. Might be time to call up Pictometry again, looks like someone may have been doing some digging in early 2011 after the parkway discoveries.

Attachments

• exposed sand - no growth - close up.jpg
    exposed sand - no growth - close up.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 34
  • exposed sand - no reed growth.jpg
    exposed sand - no reed growth.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 36
I spy a suspicious patch of exposed sand where there is no growth at the location where SG's possessions were found. If you pan around, zoom in and out, you will notice that is the only patch of exposed sand found anywhere within the "bramble" area. Now bust out your magnifying glass and get to work. Might be time to call up Pictometry again, looks like someone may have been doing some digging in early 2011 after the parkway discoveries.

Man, that really IS right behind his house, isn't it? :what:

Man, that really IS right behind his house, isn't it? :what:

Yes it is. I haven't had the time but I am hoping someone other than me will put together the images from the news of where her possessions were dug up (I watched the SCPD shovel around that spot), then cross reference those images with as many satellite images google, bing, etc of the spot prior to the Dec 2011 search. I have no doubts that the patch I pointed out is a result of human tampering with the natural growth. Lots of white exposed sand in those satellite images.

On a side note, some people who are more knowledgeable about this case than I am, people who have met and interviewed all the players involved, have been contacting me recently and want to know everything I know about good old Mr Footsy.

TS, I had wondered where you had been for the past several days. Been busy being interviewed? At first I thought maybe you went on some kind of time out.

TS, I had wondered where you had been for the past several days. Been busy being interviewed? At first I thought maybe you went on some kind of time out.

Was on a short time out, then a 1 week self imposed break.
Manorville is quite the body farm eh? My prediction is that they won't find any remains that had been deposited there post 2006. After he stopped working out there his trophy case moved to Jones Island...ahhh retirement.

Was on a short time out, then a 1 week self imposed break.
Manorville is quite the body farm eh? My prediction is that they won't find any remains that had been deposited there post 2006. After he stopped working out there his trophy case moved to Jones Island...ahhh retirement.

ts you are sooo dumb, look at how wrong you are right here. you are stupid. shortly after you say this, we come to find out the remains are new.....

This is like watching a really crappy poker game, both players are terrible liars, $h1tty bluffs abound. "We don't know anything at all, but we do know it's not related." So which is it, they know something and it's not related, or they know something and it is related? We know the actual statement can't be entirely true.

ts you are sooo dumb, look at how wrong you are right here. you are stupid. shortly after you say this, we come to find out the remains are new.....

This is like watching a really crappy poker game, both players are terrible liars, $h1tty bluffs abound. "We don't know anything at all, but we do know it's not related." So which is it, they know something and it's not related, or they know something and it is related? We know the actual statement can't be entirely true.

Glad you're back and hard at it TS. It might be LE wants the killer to think it's not related. Historically LE lies legally to help advance the investigation, IMO.

It dawned on me some time ago that we are basing a lot of assumptions on the GB4 which began with Maureen in 2007. We had been assuming that he stopped dismembering people then and that the GB4 were the only people he killed between 2007 and 2010. One of the reasons I created my list was to see if there were dismembered bodies of prostitutes after 2007. I think it is unlikely he controlled himself and only killed during the summer months. Also he moved bodies around and it may be it was convenient for him to relocate the bodies during the summer months, say when the family was gone. They could have been his "jewels." He may have needed a few nearby to treasure. Who knows. But I think there are many more than four victims.

It dawned on me some time ago that we are basing a lot of assumptions on the GB4 which began with Maureen in 2007. We had been assuming that he stopped dismembering people then and that the GB4 were the only people he killed between 2007 and 2010. One of the reasons I created my list was to see if there were dismembered bodies of prostitutes after 2007. I think it is unlikely he controlled himself and only killed during the summer months. Also he moved bodies around and it may be it was convenient for him to relocate the bodies during the summer months, say when the family was gone. They could have been his "jewels." He may have needed a few nearby to treasure. Who knows. But I think there are many more than four victims.

Yup, we all have girls we bring home, and girls we don't. The G4 were special to him in some way.

I was just thinking...

If someone really is messing with LE then their next move is going to be to dump a few sets of remains (skeletal, body parts, complete fresh body, whatever...) along Ocean Parkway over the next few days or weeks while the homicide squad is focusing all of their attention to the pine barrens 40 minutes to the North East.

With the insane warm weather it's been incredibly foggy in the early morning hours near the water this week.

Fog + Predawn darkness = the perfect time to move about without being detected.

Truth,

It is good that knowledgeable people are speaking to you. It shows they appreciate your level of expertise in these matters and what you can add.

Good Job

BTW do those knowledgeable people know the whereabouts of MP in case he needs to be called as a witness?

Truth,

It is good that knowledgeable people are speaking to you. It shows they appreciate your level of expertise in these matters and what you can add.

Good Job

BTW do those knowledgeable people know the whereabouts of MP in case he needs to be called as a witness?

yes, mp still speaks to people (in person) concerning the case.

just my intuition or opinion, but Gilbert's family hasn't posted on her FB site since Wednesday.....I have a feeling the remains are about to be or have been released...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix