Song Casey Anthony played repeatedly while out on bond

Status
Not open for further replies.
The song isn't about someone feeling sorry for themsleves.

Sure it is.

That song wallows in emotions...I am up, I am down, like a roller coaster racing around.my life, I've erased my past again.

The burder is I try my hate, I was the last thing I'd ever thought I'd escape

You let me in then broke me down,
The difference is the time around,

It is a sad song about someone on the edge of sorrow. It isn't a tribute love song to another. It is a song about YOUR emotions and how YOU are feeling....the ups and downs. It is also about erasing the past again, Over and over again the song shares your pain...the high...the lows...the holes you have to fill.

Isn't Sevendust a christian band? Kind of odd she would listen to christian music.

Jesse G said when she was with him she picked up his "christianity. Another of her chameleon traits. After she was out on bond she started wearing the cross too! Maybe it was an act so she could come across to show what a good, religious person she was.

Had to come out of lurking for this.

Bring these lyrics to Cocomoms Theory # 2 and see what connections you make after reading her theory.

Oak

Isn't Sevendust a christian band? Kind of odd she would listen to christian music.

They are not a christian band though they do have religous beliefs. People would be amazed at some of the bands that are considered christian bands though.

Good question. I just read a book called "The Sociopath Next Door." Although sociopaths don't feel emotions like the rest of us, they go through the motions and fake it. Seems they envy (and target) vulnerable people, those who truly feel empathy and normal emotions, and prey on them. Perhaps in listening over and over to that song, KC was attempting to conjure those feelings in herself that she truly didn't feel and perhaps wished she could? I don't know. It is very hard to try to understand how sociopaths think.

Sociopaths do feel things just not like we do and not for the same reasons we do.

Chris Daughtery was just featuring on their album for that one song. Sevendust is somewhat a religious band, hence Lajon's take on the band's name, but they are not consider a "Christian rock band". Their album booklet of each of their albums reveal their thankings to God for his blessings in the "thank you" section, which thus supports the claim that they, while not considered to be a religious band, are infact religious.

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/s/sevendust/biography.html

oops, I guess I should have read the whole thread before I answered- looks like you already found out before I answered. :)

I guess I'm not understanding. HOW does this reporter know what music KC listened to, clearly in her own home, if it was while she was out on bond? Did someone tell them? I went to the link provided in the first post, but I did not see where it stated who had told them.

I asked this question too

How the hell does anyone know what she listens too ?

I bought that book for my mom. I was married to a socipath that was charged with two assault IV againist me. I am lucky to be out alive. So, I know first hand how a sociapath acts.

I'm sorry for what you had to go through :(

I am not of the opinion that Casey is a "Sociopath".

I asked this question too

How the hell does anyone know what she listens too ?

I'm aSSuming (no one told me nor did I read it anywhere, it's a guess on my part and could very well be wrong) the lady bodyguard, LP's woman employee told them?

So, if we assume this song is partly directed at Caylee and part CA. That kind contradicts what most people believe KC is a sociopath and a monster. Sociopath’s don’t have a conscience. So why would she play such a sad song?

Actually sociopaths and psychopaths have strange obsessive attachments to songs with lyrics with which they can identify.

I guess I'm not understanding. HOW does this reporter know what music KC listened to, clearly in her own home, if it was while she was out on bond? Did someone tell them? I went to the link provided in the first post, but I did not see where it stated who had told them.

I guess the bodyguards told the reporter, since they had constant contact with her.

I'm aSSuming (no one told me nor did I read it anywhere, it's a guess on my part and could very well be wrong) the lady bodyguard, LP's woman employee told them?

I think the body said something and also I heard that it was a song on her myspace....before caylee went missing....but I dont have anything to back that up....just something I read....so if anyone has a snap shot of her old myspace or even facebook.....maybe it would be on there

I am not of the opinion that Casey is a "Sociopath".

I am not either. I just think she was young, immature, and from a dsyfunctional family. The song is just a song. She has been on an emotional rollercoaster all of her life. The song is just a popular song.

Oh yeah, need to add KC is dsyfunctional though, or shall we say misguided. Now to always remain so. And the youth could be the narcissism, and having been allowed to get out of trouble too often.

I think the body said something and also I heard that it was a song on her myspace....before caylee went missing....but I dont have anything to back that up....just something I read....so if anyone has a snap shot of her old myspace or even facebook.....maybe it would be on there

Wellllllllllllllllllllll...................... I tried to get to be added with my myspace account and it said you have to put in the last name or email..So I put in the last name and its not it, I put in the Mother's maiden name as in CA and nope, I also put in the middle name - nope..
Any ideas :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member