Song Casey Anthony played repeatedly while out on bond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wellllllllllllllllllllll...................... I tried to get to be added with my myspace account and it said you have to put in the last name or email..So I put in the last name and its not it, I put in the Mother's maiden name as in CA and nope, I also put in the middle name - nope..
Any ideas :p

Im talking about her OLD myspace or facebook.....its not up anymore its been changed to cayleeismissing....so you will not find it now...:)

I wish I would have never heard about this case. This makes me so sad and ANGRY :behindbar Give me one hour, just one, with KC.............

I know how you feel waiting4change (((hugs)))

its 4:45 am here....and I havent been to bed yet....sometimes I get so wraped up into it....time just flys by!

I hope there will be justice for Caylee....poor little one...

Im talking about her OLD myspace or facebook.....its not up anymore its been changed to cayleeismissing....so you will not find it now...:)

Yes I know but im talking about that one and its set to private...........:)

But why?

So I light a flame and let it breathe - could she have burned Caylee's remains? I keep thinking of all of those gas cans. (who needs more than one?) I need to go back and listen to CA explanation of finding the pants in the car. I swear I heard her say she washed them because they smelled of "Smoke and the smell of the car". She keeps waking up each day during those 31 days and can't believe she hasn't been caught (spiteful b*tch) - she's up (bipolar mania - stealing $).

Anyone here remember when Casey had posted her favorite song as "Apologize" by One Republic? I remember discussing it because that particular single from the album had just been released. New band, new album though and very interesting lyrics. A much more mellow band than others she had posted on her myspace or facebook. If anyone wants to see the lyrics I'll write them up and post. They are very small and I'll have to hand write and then type. Again, another song that would appeal to someone with some kind of emotion. I see this as more of a tune she'd rather a man be feeling that way about her.

I have been on the side of victims many times in my life, and I like and listen to Sevendust, why Casey listened to that song, who knows we all get different things from different songs.

Sevendust

http://www.sevendust.com/about.html

"Lyrically, Hope and Sorrow addresses pain, confusion, shame, isolation, redemption and joy. While Alpha was a cathartic scream of rage and despair, the new record is far more reflective, contemplative and ultimately optimistic. “Prodigal Son” tells the New Testament parable about the man who loses his way then returns home to make amends, “Scapegoat” addresses guilt by association and “Inside” is about learning from mistakes. “It’s really about me telling someone else that they should learn from my mistakes or they’re going to end up following in my footsteps and dealing with the repercussions I had to deal with,” Rose says. “In the end, it’s about being accountable for your actions.”

I remember a woman that took her kids in a car in the woods and shot them and herself.......truely a nutty woman that was in love with a guy that didn't want kids........she played a song over and over again...........everytime I hear the song (80's)
I lose it!!! I can't remember the song ......cry like a wolf???

Hungry like a wolf - was the song and the group's name escapes me at the moment ( hate that ) the woman was Diane Downs .

I emailed Kathi Belich this morning to ask about the source for the information. Waiting to hear back!

GEEZ! Put it on the rumor thread! Here's what I got from Kathi B:

"Io have no idea what you are talking about!! I never reported on a song"

Then I copied her the piece from the Sentinel and got this:

"Nothing about a song appeared in my sttory I don't know what song casey likes!!"

SO, I emailed Hal Boedecker from the Orlando Sentinel and received this back:

"The WFTV anchor said the song had come to the station's attention. They listened to it and said the lyrics were haunting."

No reference to what anchor. So, I give up. For all I know she was listening to Hey, Hey, we're the Monkees!

I think she was thinking of Caylee:

Sevendust The Past Lyrics:

Beneath the water
that's falling from my eyes
lays a soul I've left behind (CAYLEE)
the edge of sorrow was
reached (KILLING HER) but now I'm fine
I've filled the hole I had inside (WITH TONE)

I pray it (CAYLEE) doesn't scream my name
so I light a flame ( LOVE FOR TONE ) and let it breathe
the air that kills the shame (SHE FEELS FOR KILLING CAYLEE)

I'm up
I'm down
like a rollercoaster
racing through my life (BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T KNOW IF SHE DID RIGHT THING)

I've erased the past again (MUST HAVE DONE BEFORE, MAYBE ABORTION)
a risky morning
I feel like I'm alive
I can't believe I've made
it through this time (THINKS SHE GOT AWAY OR WILL GET AWAY WITH IT)the edge of sorrow
I lived in for some time
has left the hole I have inside

The burnin edge that drowned my hate
was the last thing I ever felt
or thought I could escape (CINDY)

I'm up
I'm down
like a rollercoaster
racing through my life
I've erased the past again [x2]

You led me here then broke me down
the difference is this time around
I will not let you see me drown (CINDY)

I'm up
I'm down
like a rollercoaster
racing through my life
I've erased the past again [x2]

Erased the past again now
Erased the past again

Beneath the water

my thinking also.......you said it right IMO

welllllllllllllllllllllll !!! Check this out and follow the link for more plus comments
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=109408

Florida TV station WFTV-Channel 9 reported yesterday that SEVENDUST's song "The Past" was played repeatedly by Casey Anthony — who has been charged with first-degree murder in the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee — while she was out on bond. The SEVENDUST track carries this lyric: "Beneath the water that's falling from my eyes, Lays a soul I've left behind." The song was also apparently a topic of discussion on "Nancy Grace", a nightly current affairs show on CNN's Headline News hosted by Nancy Ann Grace, an American legal commentator, television host, and former prosecutor.

SEVENDUST has issued the following statement regarding the matter:

"After hearing the news that our song 'The Past' was a topic of discussion on the Nancy Grace show yesterday, we would like to elaborate. The song was written as a song of hope. A song with positive message. To look back on your life and reflect and to feel good about getting through the rough times that everyone goes through, the roller coaster of life, so to speak.

"We regret that we've been linked to the horrible subject involving the disappearance of little Caylee Anthony. Most of us have children and have been saddened by the story from the beginning.

"We pray for the safe return of this beautiful young child and wish her family strength."

SEVENDUST's "The Past" (featuring Chris Daughtry):

Sounds like a cool group...love the reader's comments...little stronger than what we get here lol

Does anyone know if this song has been used in a recent movie or TV show?

Bold is mine

In a diff thread I spoke of two lakes that were near where her phone was pinging, I cant remember their names now and I don't even know if they are still there as another poster said it was a old google map shot not recently updated although I wouldnt imagine two lakes would be wiped out

I'll see if i can find the post

What about this part??

Beneath the water
lays a soul I've left behind
the edge of sorrow was
reached but now I'm fine
I've filled the hole I had inside

...............WOW, thanks! I gave me the creeps........
I like Papa's song better........You are my SUNSHINE!
Wonder if they ever told Papa that Caylee is missing????

God, I hope not!!!!

What about this part??

Beneath the water
lays a soul I've left behind
the edge of sorrow was
reached but now I'm fine
I've filled the hole I had inside

What about it ? lol

how abou the part......now I'm fine, I've filled the hole I had inside.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther