Song Casey Anthony played repeatedly while out on bond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diane Downs...the song was Duran Duran's "Hungry like a wolf".

In Small Sacrifices., Ann Rule said Diane D. actually tapped her pencil to the music and seemed to hum along when it was played for the jury. According to Diane that was the song that was playing while her children were being shot.

YES! thankyou, that is who I was thinking of and the song.........

This youtube shows the lyics while the song is playing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCe9GH8c0wQ

I wonder what was going through her mind when she listened to this over and over? Was it a break up song? Was she thinking of Tony? Was she thinking of Caylee?

I know when I listen to the same song over and over it because of the feeling I get when I listen to some music. Especially when the words resonate and have meaning.

I think she was thinking of Caylee:

Sevendust The Past Lyrics:

Beneath the water
that's falling from my eyes
lays a soul I've left behind (CAYLEE)
the edge of sorrow was
reached (KILLING HER) but now I'm fine
I've filled the hole I had inside (WITH TONE)

I pray it (CAYLEE) doesn't scream my name
so I light a flame ( LOVE FOR TONE ) and let it breathe
the air that kills the shame (SHE FEELS FOR KILLING CAYLEE)

I'm up
I'm down
like a rollercoaster
racing through my life (BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T KNOW IF SHE DID RIGHT THING)

I've erased the past again (MUST HAVE DONE BEFORE, MAYBE ABORTION)
a risky morning
I feel like I'm alive
I can't believe I've made
it through this time (THINKS SHE GOT AWAY OR WILL GET AWAY WITH IT)the edge of sorrow
I lived in for some time
has left the hole I have inside

The burnin edge that drowned my hate
was the last thing I ever felt
or thought I could escape (CINDY)

I'm up
I'm down
like a rollercoaster
racing through my life
I've erased the past again [x2]

You led me here then broke me down
the difference is this time around
I will not let you see me drown (CINDY)

I'm up
I'm down
like a rollercoaster
racing through my life

Erased the past again now
Erased the past again

Beneath the water

I wonder how it made Cindy feel hearing the "I erased my past again" lyrics over and over?

There is a book by Marilyn Strong that talks about how sometimes a man like Scott P. tries to "erase"his wife.

Just out of interest how do these people WMTV know that she played this song over and over and over again whilst on bond ?

I could probably be geared toward the both of them. Just like how Dolly puts it.

Good job Dolly~

HA...the book is on my coffee table. It is titled Erased and is about "missing women"..."murdeered wives".

From the cover:They vainished into thin air...They were victims of the ultimate betrayal, murdered by the men they loved and trusted.

Just like Caylee. When the author was asked why a man would commit such a heinious crime, the author said, "Because he didn't need his wife anymore."

I think a song about "erasing" being listened to by a mother suspected of "erasing" her child is interesting.

I think she was thinking of Caylee:

Sevendust The Past Lyrics:

Beneath the water
lays a soul I've left behind (CAYLEE)
the edge of sorrow was
reached (KILLING HER) but now I'm fine
I've filled the hole I had inside (WITH TONE)

I pray it (CAYLEE) doesn't scream my name
so I light a flame ( LOVE FOR TONE ) and let it breathe
the air that kills the shame (SHE FEELS FOR KILLING CAYLEE)

I'm up
I'm down
like a rollercoaster
racing through my life (BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T KNOW IF SHE DID RIGHT THING)

I've erased the past again (MUST HAVE DONE BEFORE, MAYBE ABORTION)
a risky morning
I feel like I'm alive
I can't believe I've made
it through this time (THINKS SHE GOT AWAY OR WILL GET AWAY WITH IT)the edge of sorrow
I lived in for some time
has left the hole I have inside

The burnin edge that drowned my hate
was the last thing I ever felt
or thought I could escape (CINDY)

I'm up
I'm down
like a rollercoaster
racing through my life

You led me here then broke me down
the difference is this time around
I will not let you see me drown (CINDY)

I'm up
I'm down
like a rollercoaster
racing through my life

Erased the past again now
Erased the past again

Beneath the water

So, if we assume this song is partly directed at Caylee and part CA. That kind contradicts what most people believe KC is a sociopath and a monster. Sociopath’s don’t have a conscience. So why would she play such a sad song?

I guess I'm not understanding. HOW does this reporter know what music KC listened to, clearly in her own home, if it was while she was out on bond? Did someone tell them? I went to the link provided in the first post, but I did not see where it stated who had told them.

So, if we assume this song is partly directed at Caylee and part CA. That kind contradicts what most people believe KC is a sociopath and a monster. Sociopath’s don’t have a conscience. So why would she play such a sad song?

That doesn't mean they can't feel sorry for "THEMSELVES" because THEY are the ones sitting at home with Cindy and George without a boyfriend when it is all "Cindy's fault".

If Cindy had just babysat as needed and not said she was a "bad mom" none of it would ever have happened.

Sociopath sorrow is all about them. Like: "Now people are talking about me and maybe Caylee wasn't so bad after all. She was kinda cute and cuddly and it would be nice to have her to hug. See...I AM the one suffering and MISSING my daughter. But nobody is feeling sorry for me. I am suffering thinking about how I might get caught and remembering how icky getting rid of Caylee was.

I am the ONE who might have to go to jail or worse and I feel so bad thinking about it. Tony won't pick up the phone. My friends changed their phone numbers. Nobody texts me anymore. I am going stir crazy." <sniff, sniff...wipes tears while listening to sad song about loss.>

MOO, IMO

Isn't Sevendust a christian band? Kind of odd she would listen to christian music.

That doesn't mean they can't feel sorry for "THEMSELVES" because THEY are the ones sitting at home with Cindy and George without a boyfriend when it is all "Cindy's fault".

If Cindy had just babysat as needed and not said she was a "bad mom" none of it would ever have happened.

"Now people are talking about me and maybe Caylee wasn't so bad after all. She was kinda cute and cuddly and it would be nice to have her to hug. See...I AM the one suffering and MISSING my daughterr. But all people want is to FIND Caylee. Nobody is feeling sorry for me while I suffer thinking about how I might get caught and how icky getting rid of Caylee was."

MOO, IMO

The song isn't about someone feeling sorry for themsleves.

Isn't Sevendust a christian band? Kind of odd she would listen to christian music.

Maybe it's the only way she feels close to the lord and a way to voice her sins?

MOO

So, if we assume this song is partly directed at Caylee and part CA. That kind contradicts what most people believe KC is a sociopath and a monster. Sociopath&#8217;s don&#8217;t have a conscience. So why would she play such a sad song?

Good question. I just read a book called "The Sociopath Next Door." Although sociopaths don't feel emotions like the rest of us, they go through the motions and fake it. Seems they envy (and target) vulnerable people, those who truly feel empathy and normal emotions, and prey on them. Perhaps in listening over and over to that song, KC was attempting to conjure those feelings in herself that she truly didn't feel and perhaps wished she could? I don't know. It is very hard to try to understand how sociopaths think.

Good question. I just read a book called "The Sociopath Next Door." Although sociopaths don't feel emotions like the rest of us, they go through the motions and fake it. Seems they envy (and target) vulnerable people, those who truly feel empathy and normal emotions, and prey on them. Perhaps in listening over and over to that song, KC was attempting to conjure those feelings in herself that she truly didn't feel and perhaps wished she could? I don't know. It is very hard to try to understand how sociopaths think.

I bought that book for my mom. I was married to a socipath that was charged with two assault IV againist me. I am lucky to be out alive. So, I know first hand how a sociapath acts.

They aren't a Christian band. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sevendust

Also, the song she was listening to was sung by Chris Daughtery from American Idol. They may have written the song, but I am not sure if Chris is connected with them.:)

Chris Daughtery was just featuring on their album for that one song. Sevendust is somewhat a religious band, hence Lajon's take on the band's name, but they are not consider a "Christian rock band". Their album booklet of each of their albums reveal their thankings to God for his blessings in the "thank you" section, which thus supports the claim that they, while not considered to be a religious band, are infact religious.

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/s/sevendust/biography.html

I bought that book for my mom. I was married to a socipath that was charged with two assalt IV againist me. I am lucky to be out alive. So, I know first hand how a sociapath acts.

Glad to hear you got out of that situation. Sociopaths are fascinating to me and scarey at the same time. Fascinating because I want to understand these types. It is really important to be able to identify sociopathic behavior in order to protect yourself. This is not easy to do. Have you read the last pages of that book? There are 13 good ways to protect yourself against a sociopath.

Glad to hear you got out of that situation. Sociopaths are fascinating to me and scarey at the same time. Fascinating because I want to understand these types. It is really important to be able to identify sociopathic behavior in order to protect yourself. This is not easy to do. Have you read the last pages of that book? There are 13 good ways to protect yourself against a sociopath.

It's not real common in woman, I think it's like only 1% of all sociapath's are woman. I believe the behavior starts to show around 12 or 13 years old in boys mostly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther