Struggling with English

I think it's highly possible that a friend was invited to go along on the first leg of the vacation. The friend would spend the night, and the entire group would leave in the morning.

WHile that's not an impossibility I think there would have been talk about it and others would have known of the plan.

IrishMist said:
I think it's highly possible that a friend was invited to go along on the first leg of the vacation. The friend would spend the night, and the entire group would leave in the morning.

Beechcraft King Air C-90
BEECHCRAFT KING AIR C90
OH-BCX

The Beechcraft King Air C90 is a pressurized turboprop, one of the quietest in its class. It is a cost-effective way to travel. Equipped with soft seats, practical tables and lavatory facilities, the King Air can comfortably carry up to eight passengers.

Capacity
Passengers max 8
Crew 2 pilots

The Ramsey family--four persons
Michael Archuleta--pilot
Richard Bjelkovig--co-pilot
Melinda Ramsey
John Andrew Ramsey
Stewart--Melinda's fiance

Two more passengers would be pushing things a bit.

Rainsong

Well, I'm certainly not married to the theory. Anyone reading my posts would know that I can't decide in which direction to go in this case at all !! :)

I do doubt that the babysitter would go. And when you figure the size and weight of the children, I don't think it's out of the realm to imagine that they could bring an extra child...

I do agree, however, that chances are it would have been talked about.

Irish Mist...Did you notice that the person challenging you above lists persons known to have already gone to Atlanta as filling up the flight to Atlanta? Don't let sneaky tricks stop your thinking.

Lacy Wood said:
Irish Mist...Did you notice that the person challenging you above lists persons known to have already gone to Atlanta as filling up the flight to Atlanta? Don't let sneaky tricks stop your thinking.

The persons listed above are the persons who were expected to take the private plane to Charlevoix, not Atlanta.

Rainsong

Rainsong said:
The persons listed above are the persons who were expected to take the private plane to Charlevoix, not Atlanta.

Rainsong
The fact is you listed a false manifest for the flight regardless of the flight plan. The older kids had left Boulder as you well know. They could not have been on the plane, but you claim they would have been in order to dispute someone's post. End of story.

Lacy Wood said:
The fact is you listed a false manifest for the flight regardless of the flight plan. The older kids had left Boulder as you well know. They could not have been on the plane, but you claim they would have been in order to dispute someone's post. End of story.

Fact is, the older children plus Melinda's fiance were going to be on the private flight after being picked up from their flight from Atlanta to Michigan.

Rainsong

Yeah, yeah, this "foreign faction" was not foreign enough for me. They were way toooo familiar with American movies which is a red flag.

Patsy wrote the note...she used and hence in her christmas letter and she also used 1997 in her christmas letter.

Burke would have to see the Orthodontist in 1997!

If you want your daughter to see 1997...

This person uses the actual year 1997 instead of writing "next year".

Rainsong said:
Fact is, the older children plus Melinda's fiance were going to be on the private flight after being picked up from their flight from Atlanta to Michigan.

Rainsong
But the member's post you disputed with a false manifest spoke only of the flight out of Boulder and the "first leg" of the trip originally planned....remember, it's quoted in your original 10:49 post today.

Lacy Wood said:
But the member's post you disputed with a false manifest spoke only of the flight out of Boulder and the "first leg" of the trip originally planned....remember, it's quoted in your original 10:49 post today.

I don't believe I 'disputed' anything. I merely posted the capacity of the Beechcraft Air King C-90 and a list of the passengers and crew headed to Charlevoix via said aircraft.

Rainsong

BlueCrab said:
Holdontoyourhat,

There is no evidence of an uninvited intruder. Zero. But there is evidence of one and perhaps two young guests invited in for a sleepover.

BlueCrab
Try this literal hypothetical:

Its the middle of the night, you are a member of a foreign faction that does not respect the U.S., and you just killed a 6 year old in her parents' Colorado home. What's on your mind?

The plane holds 8, and Rainsong lists 7. While 2 more may be pushing it, one more would not. I would think that the suggestion that Burke had a friend is certainly possible. While it's not my belief, you can't dismiss it because of plane capacity regardless of which flight you speak of.

Also, given the person I believe some are suggesting, I find it interesting that his family was one of the biggest Ramsey supporters since day one. They let the Ramsey's live at their house in Boulder, and then followed them to Atlanta. But oddly enough, they were not called the morning of the 26th. There is certainly something suspicious in my mind about that family...but I don't know if it necessarily resides in the children or the adults.

K777angel said:
Baloney. The fake ransom note was written by a panicked crime scene stager who was obsessivley focused during this time on answering the question, "HOW DO I EXPLAIN THIS CHILD'S DEATH"?????
Simple as that.
It is why one page did not suffice.
Two pages did not suffice.
But finally after three exhausting pages of disguised handwriting and deceptive words - the author was satisfied she/he had "convinced" enough to divert attention away from what really happened - at least for a time.

It was overdone, over the top and while written, as the FBI has stated, by an educated woman or "genteel" man - it was what this educated panicked woman or genteel man THOUGHT a ransom note should sound like.
Amateur that she/he was.

Problem is - with SO much written, the author inadvertently gives herself away. Too much of "HER" seeps through. Style, linguistics and purpose.
No stranger/intruder committed this crime nor wrote that ridiculous note.

For me, the question isn't whether or not Patsy wrote it - I believe she did.
The question is whether or not John HELPED her.
Patsy once wrote that in the past she had typed while John DICTATED to her.
Might have been in their book.

Yep, this is where I stand on the note also. It will be interesting to see if Patsy has a "death bed" confession.

If I remember correctly, the Ramseys were going to meet up with JAR and MR somewhere in the midwest... I want to say Minneapolis?? JAR and MR were going to take a commercial flight, hook up with the family, then fly in the private plane to Michigan.

I still think it is possible that they included an extra child.

Holdontoyourhat said:
Try this literal hypothetical:

Its the middle of the night, you are a member of a foreign faction that does not respect the U.S., and you just killed a 6 year old in her parent's Colorado home. What's on your mind?

If it's the middle of the night, and I'm awake, a cup of tea would be on my mind.

Rainsong

Voice of Reason said:
The plane holds 8, and Rainsong lists 7. While 2 more may be pushing it, one more would not. I would think that the suggestion that Burke had a friend is certainly possible. While it's not my belief, you can't dismiss it because of plane capacity regardless of which flight you speak of.

Also, given the person I believe some are suggesting, I find it interesting that his family was one of the biggest Ramsey supporters since day one. They let the Ramsey's live at their house in Boulder, and then followed them to Atlanta. But oddly enough, they were not called the morning of the 26th. There is certainly something suspicious in my mind about that family...but I don't know if it necessarily resides in the children or the adults.

Except for a few extra people knowing of such an invitee in the Ramsey home, sure it's possible.

Consider this, not only would Burke have known about the invitee, so would John and Patsy Ramsey and the child's father and mother plus the babysitter. How likely is it that five people, two of them children, be able to keep such a secret for nearly eight years?

Rainsong

Rainsong said:
Except for a few extra people knowing of such an invitee in the Ramsey home, sure it's possible.

Consider this, not only would Burke have known about the invitee, so would John and Patsy Ramsey and the child's father and mother plus the babysitter. How likely is it that five people, two of them children, be able to keep such a secret for nearly eight years?

Rainsong
I guess you missed the part of my post that said "while it's not my belief"

Voice of Reason said:
I guess you missed the part of my post that said "while it's not my belief"

No, I didn't miss any part of your post. My post is in reference to your use of 'possible.'

Rainsong

The babysitter wouldn't have to be part of this scenario.

So you've got four adults and two children with a vested interest in keeping quiet.

I don't think that's so hard to believe.

Whether they talk in the future, however, remains to be seen...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back