Struggling with English

UKGuy said:
K777angel:A Ramsey associate may have returned after leaving to abuse and murder JonBenet, or it may even have occurred whilst they were indulging in the kind of liberal lifestyle outlined by aussiesheila. .

Oh dear is that what I outlined. I must try to improve my writing. I didn't think I was describing a liberal lifestyle, I was trying to describe very very clandestine activities of a loose group of paedophiles that might have occurred in the dark of the night and the depths of the cellar, when John was asleep but preferably away on business, with Patsy and Co (read one or two 'close' women friends) chatting intimately upstairs and occasionally 'mothering' any of the children who pass through the above-ground levels of the house requiring attention.

Lacy Wood said:
I think viewing differing ideas on the note is useful. When the truth is known, the pieces will fit, and that defines the problem...a plan by someone involving a note that is counter to the apparent interests of an intruder but a family that seemed devastated. I have previously suggested a scenario that explained the note as part of a staged abduction to give JonBenet a psychological "event" to overcome as part of a dossier for future beauty pageants. That staged abduction falling apart and her injury/death being contended with in a panic. What I see as most compelling in that scenario is that it explains the ransom note as already prepared for the event, but used in the alternative staging when disaster struck. It does not at all look like a note written in panic to me. I have seen other explanations of the note and cannot reconcile them with the content, style, and diverse issues raised in the note. (I don't see it at all as childlike, but if I'm wrong, that would give a different scenario credence.) But the "plan" I mention creates a different purpose for the note entirely...It originally would have been the "ticket" out of Colorado for a family who "rescued" an abducted child (who may have slept through the whole thing), and, with no victim and the family gone back where they really preferred to be, the note is left behind as a bizarre puzzler for the BPD.
At one time I thought "staged abduction" was just maybe the attempted jump start of JR's political career. Talk about instant publicity.

I can see calling the police that morning(but not as fast as the R's decided on it.) But I would have never called friends that fast. No way. This suggests to me that they knew the note was fake. Maybe they don't know JBR is in the cellar.

Maybe JBR just saw something she wasn't supposed to see.

Zman said:
At one time I thought "staged abduction" was just maybe the attempted jump start of JR's political career. Talk about instant publicity.

I can see calling the police that morning(but not as fast as the R's decided on it.) But I would have never called friends that fast. No way. This suggests to me that they knew the note was fake. Maybe they don't know JBR is in the cellar.

Maybe JBR just saw something she wasn't supposed to see.
Thanks for the reference, Zman.

Since you included a quote from a previous post of mine mentioning a proposed "theory", I would mention that I suggested a variation and posted it in the thread "Would we be willing to change our theories" yesterday. It basically suggests a possible plan for a staged abduction to cover for abuse or sex play related changes/injury to JBR that could be reported (MD or school counselor) that could produce a police investigation of the family (a terrifying thought I would imagine.) Prior injury to JB's genitalia could then be explained by a staged abduction. This explains a prior note and the mixed forensic results from a scheme gone awry and panicked coverup afterwards.

lisafremont said:
Patsy wrote the "note".
IMO, I can understand your reason for saying this. If anyone here has studied that ransom note and studied Patsy's writing, there are chilling similarities in the handwriting. But WHY?? I can't comprehend that she could be a part of it, yet the paradox here is that samples of Patsy's writing and the writing in the ransom note are almost identical in handwriting style.

I have read somewhere that the authorities believe that JonBenet could have been abused 2-4 days prior to her murder.

The Ramseys did have a Christmas gathering on the 23d and several adults and children were present. That is when a crying JonBenet told a female guest that she doesn't feel pretty.

Let's look at this scenario: Children playing Doctor:

There were how many boys and how many girls? I don't know where the list of guests are.

Anyone know?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back