Syringe in bottle contained traces of chloroform

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always thought that visit to JG for a 'shower' was a fishing expedition to remove or leave something implicating him...
I just hope it was only a fishing expedition and that syringe didn't come from him. Also, wasn't that shower toward the end of June, likely after she'd disposed of Caylee?

Counselor, with total respect, fall back on what flowed to you when you were in law school. Fairly assess the evidence against our legal standard of proof beyond a reasonable doubt. Don't let your emotions substitute for missing evidence.

Time and time again over the past eightteen years, I have posted against high-profile cases where the vast majority of posters in crime forums or on bulletin boards (early days of the web) kept trying to curve fit evidence to a preconceived notion of guilt, and there are a staggering number of cases where they eventually found they were wrong all along.

Some of the cases that come to mind are: the infamous ‘Little Rascals’ day-care, sexual abuse trials of Bob Kelly and Dawn Wilson (separate trials) [wrongfully convicted … all charges dropped in 1997] ... Richard Jewell in the Olympic park bombing case ... Steve and Marlene Aisenberg in the kidnapping case of their daughter, baby Sabrina ... John and Patsy Ramsey in the murder case of their daughter, JonBenet Ramsey ... Nancy Smith’s and Joseph Allen’s trial for sexual abuse of children she drove to school [wrongfully convicted] ... Sandra Murphy and Rick Tabish’s trial for the murder of Ted Binion [wrongfully convicted] ... Cynthia Sommer’s trial for the murder of her husband, Todd Sommer [wrongfully convicted] ... Cynthia George’s trial for conspiracy to commit murder, Jeffrey Zach [wrongfully convicted] ... Gary Condit in the murder case of Chandra Levy ... Kevin Jones’ trial for the murder of his girlfriend, Nona Dirksmeyer [acquitted] ... Steven Hatfill in the Justice Department’s anthrax case ... Scott Hornoff’s trial for the murder of his mistress, Victoria Cushman [wrongfully convicted] ... Andrea Yates’ first trial for the deaths (by drowning) of her five children [wrongfully convicted] ... Robert Blake’s trial for the murder of his girlfriend, Bonnie Lee Bakely [acquitted] ... Carolyn June Peak’s trial for the murder of her husband, Wyatt Earp Peak [wrongfully convicted of 2nd degree murder] ... Deanna Laney’s trial for the murders (stoned them to death) of her two children [acquitted by reason of insanity] ... Richard Ricci in the kidnapping case of Elizabeth Smart ... Mark Lunsford in the kidnapping and murder case of his daughter, Jessica Lunsford ... Sal and Mabel Mangano’s trial for the thirty-five drowning deaths at their St. Rita Nursing Home [acquitted] ... Louise Woodward’s trial (Au Pair) for the death of Matthew Eappen [wrongfully convicted of 2nd degree murder] ... John Mason in the runaway bride case of Jennifer Wilbanks ... Gerry and Kate McCann in the kidnapping case of their daughter, Madeline McCann ... and Reade Seligman, Collin Finnerty and David Evans in the Duke lacrosse rape case.

My experience is that a biased assessment of evidence does produce a 'through the looking glass experience', and also often provides a dark rabbit hole for the person who holds the bias.

FWIW

You know the old saying about opinions being like belly buttons 'cause everyone has one? I like to think that in this forum, we are not covering our belly buttons with a lawyer's attache, we are baring all in the WS belly dance!

:dance:

I just hope it was only a fishing expedition and that syringe didn't come from him. Also, wasn't that shower toward the end of June, likely after she'd disposed of Caylee?

Probably the day she disposed of Caylee, :furious:

Nothing released today definitively ties KC/Caylee to either item. Speculation is (including LP on NG tonite) that likely the FBI/SA's office has more that will show a connection and will just let that information come out when necessary. Otherwise, I don't believe that they would use that evidence...unless they could tie it to KC/Caylee...or at the very least KC.
I too think there's a lot more they haven't released yet. MOO

Probably the day she disposed of Caylee, :furious:
So, Caylee would have been dead for days already, and if this syringe was used in her murder, it couldn't have come from JG, right? Unless, of course, Casey had gotten it before 6/16. MOO

Waiting to see if:

1. Fingerprints on the outside of the Gatorade bottle
2. The syringe links to Gentiva by lot number on syringe
3. The syringe links to George by lot number at his pharmacy
4. George to be proven on Testosterone injections and rx tracked to his pharmacy.
5. RM, JG or other likely fallguy admits to anabolic steroid use and was missing a used syringe.

any other links that could be scooped here?

I think the steroid body builder is Iassen. In kc-Iassen text he runs a gym and she certainly led him on as far as liking him. The pattern seems to be if kc is being nice she wanted something from you. I agree with everything else that was stated.:woohoo:

Could George of been taking testosterone teatments for ED.
Cindy being a nurse would be giving them to him at home.
The hairloss med found on it also???? could George have a bald spot?
They all seen very vain to me.
I pray that CAYLEE's death was very quick and no pain........but I
have a feeling bein shot with a susbstance like Cloroform would be very painful, therefore KC used ductape to wrap around CAYLEE's mouth so KC didn't have to hear CAYLEE screaming! What a monster...........
KC needs the same death as far as I'm concerned, IMO
KC

So if the defense attempts to use this explanation for the found syringe/bottle (re: It was George's, hair loss remedy, "boost me up" treatment)....

What is the explanation for why:

1. This syringe bottle was found near Caylee's remains

2. The internet search for "chloroform" (and neckbreaking, etc)

3. KC comments to Tracey about chloroform

Are all three of the above just coincidences completely unrelated then? Or do they have separate explanations all of their own??

Sounds like the lab technician used chloroform and ethenol to extract the testosterone. This is no smoking gun.
Incorrect. The article was just explaining how ethanol or chloroform (solvents) were used to extract the testosterone from a transdermal patch. The article has nothing to do with this case or what is going on with the gatorade bottle. The Testosterone is in the transdermal patch by design...it is not created by the ethanol or chloroform.

Wudge, it is also an old report before they compared the fabric. It even says in this report that it was moved to that place to have the fabric looked at.
Can you provide links? (Sorry, I know it's OT...just curious)

Waiting to see if:

1. Fingerprints on the outside of the Gatorade bottle
2. The syringe links to Gentiva by lot number on syringe
3. The syringe links to George by lot number at his pharmacy
4. George to be proven on Testosterone injections and rx tracked to his pharmacy.
5. RM, JG or other likely fallguy admits to anabolic steroid use and was missing a used syringe.

any other links that could be scooped here?

Sure can't put my finger on it yet, but I am having a very vague memory of reading something a while back in this case about steroid use?????? (or I am confusing with another case of these forums?)

It will probably hit me about 3 am tonight, but I sure seem to recall something.....:waitasec:

I'm bumping this up, because unfortunately I think there are legitimate reasons for what was in the syringe, including the chloroform. Believe me I would love for this to be a smoking gun. But I think the defense will shoot it down if they do some googling on the ingredients.

A chemist oriented poster explained earlier that this is not an ingredient list. These are byproducts of testing. I don't remember the poster's name.

yeah i think chloroform is probably in many cleaning liquids.
...and people inject testosterone in cleaning liquids inside a Gatorade bottle? What the heck are they planning on cleaning with that concoction? Clearly I'm not understanding what you're saying.

Incorrect. The article was just explaining how ethanol or chloroform (solvents) were used to extract the testosterone from a transdermal patch. The article has nothing to do with this case or what is going on with the gatorade bottle. The Testosterone is in the transdermal patch by design...it is not created by the ethanol or chloroform.

Article? what article. I didn't say anything about an aritcle.

Can you provide links? (Sorry, I know it's OT...just curious)

Look on the page before this one on this thread, I posted some things from Valhall regarding this report, with Valhall's screen shot from the link.

ETA-Post #496 on this thread, or go to the duct tape thread #3, page 8, and look at Valhall's post there.

My theory is if she did steal the syringe for JG's when she took a shower..she was plotting to frame him. She went back to the dump site and left it with the chloroform/gatorade bottle hoping they would find his dna in the syringe..and fingerprints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname