The cries for help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Included in the doc dump from today was a narrative from a detective that said Mr. Martin listened to the 911 calls at the police station.

When the detective asked Mr. Martin if the screams were his son, he said "no".

Included in the doc dump from today was a narrative from a detective that said Mr. Martin listened to the 911 calls at the police station.

When the detective asked Mr. Martin if the screams were his son, he said "no".

What about the fact that when the audio was cleaned up he changed his mind? Don't have a link, I read it here a while ago.

I've never heard that.
I was simply stating what was in the doc dump.

What about the fact that when the audio was cleaned up he changed his mind? Don't have a link, I read it here a while ago.

All I've heard is Mr. Martin's words that he said "I wasn't sure because the quality was bad" or something along those lines. I'd think a detective investigating a homicide would know the difference between "no" and "I don't know," but I could be wrong.

All I've heard is Mr. Martin's words that he said "I wasn't sure because the quality was bad" or something along those lines. I'd think a detective investigating a homicide would know the difference between "no" and "I don't know," but I could be wrong.

I did learn from WS that he changed his mind after the recording was cleaned up. But I can't prove it because I don't have a link. I am not questioning a detective's view. I'm just stating that I learned otherwise, here, on WS.

ETA: Besides I can't search for it here.

Bingo!!!

He said no.
He didn't say "I can't really tell" or "it's hard to say" or "maybe" or "I don't know".

He said NO.

JMO from reading the narrative.

I wonder if he discussed it with Crump before he changed his mind.

I often think of that interview where TM's mom said the word accident and her attorney looked like he wanted to jump out of his chair.

JMO

I wonder if he discussed it with Crump before he changed his mind.

I often think of that interview where TM's mom said the word accident and her attorney looked like he wanted to jump out of his chair.

JMO

So, yeah, he did change his mind after the audio was cleaned up I'm guessing. Thanks for corroborating! Interesting that you ascribe manipulation to it. Okey doke.

As for the 'accident' incident. Mom clarified what she meant but I guess that could be suspect. Okey doke.

So, yeah, he did change his mind after the audio was cleaned up I'm guessing. Thanks for corroborating! Interesting that you ascribe manipulation to it. Okey doke.

As for the 'accident' incident. Mom clarified what she meant but I guess that could be suspect. Okey doke.

Doesn't sound to me that even FBI could clean it up well enough to figure out who was screaming.

Just wanted to confirm that you are indeed speaking the truth Elementary. Tracy Martin issued a corrected statement refuting whatever doubts he had as to whether it was his son's voice on the tape. Also Trayvon's mother (who said it was her son from the get go, and if you ask me, any mother knows her own son's screams better than almost any father would), issued a correction of her own, after misspeaking by using the word "accident" in the wrong context. It would be nice if people would keep in mind that these two are not only human, but grieving parents, not previously accustomed to public scrutiny of their every word. I would normally provide a link so any lingering doubts/doubters would cease and desist, but honestly, I'm too tired and lazy right now to do so. However, the Martins' revised statements are well known and have been widely reported, and therefore should be easy to find for anyone who might want to look up this updated info.

Bingo!!!

He said no.
He didn't say "I can't really tell" or "it's hard to say" or "maybe" or "I don't know".

He said NO.

JMO from reading the narrative.

Oddly enough, that part was not recorded or revisited by the investigator, and now there's a discrepancy. Hm.

If a person has to correct something they stated initially, it just doesn't sound very convincing to me. Furthermore, where did "cleaned up" tape come from? Who had him listening to "cleaned up" tape to identify the voice?
Doesn't sound like he went back to the police to listen to "cleaned up" tape, does it?

I'm not corroborating anything. I never read that. I've never seen that.

I was taking you for your word even though no link was provided.

But, I think Crump coaches a lot.

JMO

AJ, I was just reporting. Yep, the witness stated that LE told them that Trayvon was not the person who let out those harrowing cries. That's a red flag for me.

As for the second statement, well, yes, either voice could be loud, demanding and angry. Yet, I am more inclined to think that those anguished, terrified cries came from Trayvon moments before his death. Especially now, given that Trayvon was shot through the heart and so was dead in a couple of moments and that is when the cries stop, after the gunshot. It will be interesting to know what the voice experts think. There's a lot of stuff to wade through in the doc dump and that was just at the beginning.

I think GZ is soft- spoken but doesn't have a young sounding voice. IMO, our opinions on this don't really matter. I think it is reasonable to assume that those cries of terror came from the one without the gun. But then, again, it is just opinion.

I agree, he does not. He has a low,mature,monotone voice. It doesn't sound teenage at all.He sounds like a grown man.

I agree, he does not. He has a low,mature,monotone voice. It doesn't sound teenage at all.He sounds like a grown man.

TM dad has a very deep voice I would think like father like son IMO.My hubby had a deep voice at 15 still sounds the same ,my son does also since he was about 12.

ETA GZ brother sounds boyish like GZ IMO ,

First of all this is my first post ever on WS or anywhere else, and i totally apologize if this has already been mentioned but IT DOES NOT MATTER WHOSE VOICE IT WAS THAT CRIED FOR "HELP",

how is it that nobody realizes this?

First of all this is my first post ever on WS or anywhere else, and i totally apologize if this has already been mentioned but IT DOES NOT MATTER WHOSE VOICE IT WAS THAT CRIED FOR "HELP",

Welcome to WS!!! We are glad you are here.

I disagree. I think it does matter. A LOT.

It shows who was in distress. Who was asking for help.

Welcome!

Well it could be either one or even both
this is 4 of the many possibles
1. GZ calling for help when seeing stars
2. GZ calling for help when fearing loss of control of the gun
3. TM mocking GZ's call for help (very common human trait)
4. TM calling for help when he realizes he's losing control over the gun

the only thing that matters in this case is who attacked who..

there's 100 million plus misunderstandings or arguments every day in this country but
when someone try's to kill another person that person is now a serious criminal
and that's what the rumor says TM did, trying to fracture a skull is
an attempt to kill the other person, whether they realize it or not

trayvon could have ran backwards home if he wanted, even if backed into a corner TM could easily
get by GZ, if he was scared he would have went home but he wasn't scared and chose to stop(or hide/doubleback)
and confront GZ

that's got to be a fact (according to the rumor evidence we have all heard), i have no doubt all GZ was doing was trying
to see where he was or going so he didn't look like a idiot when cops asked where the suspicious person went

thanks all for the very nice welcome, i feel guilty for going against the grain here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Will_D