trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #116

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I imagining things or did it seem like Arias look intently at the seat that used to be occupied by tri colour and smirk? I think my imagination is going wild!

:seeya: It's not your imagination ... she seems to be looking that way a lot today ... with that disgusting smirk :furious:

Why is this judge allowing this witness to put words in TA's mouth? This witnesses perception is only one person READING information one sided. She can NOT say definitively what TA was thinking of saying.

Spirituality .. pppppfffffftttttt Jodi only got attached once she met Travis, so we're looking at a few months of fake Mormonism here .. give the jurors some credit.

None of this testibaloney will matter once Juan does his rebuttal.

Walmart and Tesoro are going to seal her fate.

WTF does ALV know about what these people did or felt in 2007??? From READING EMAILS AND A LYING JOURNAL.

Yeah ALV??

Lucky? You call what happened to him lucky??

Btw she's attached to the idea of TA to the idea of being wealthy .. that's all she's attached to a Checkbook!!

I believe that JM's tenderness towards Travis' family is what makes him so attractive. And, his being such a strong, passionate voice for Travis. :beats:

"Both attached to their faith". I call B.S.! Jodi was new to this faith and only became Mormon to try to get Travis.:twocents:

Dear Jodi: You "won" today! Yay! Did you get that mean old Juror #5 get kicked off your jury? Good for you. Enjoy it.

Not that long from now....
You are also going to "win" a First Degree Murder conviction AND you're going to "win" the Death Penalty!

And then, WE WILL HAVE WON. AND YOU WILL LOSE. PERMANENTLY.

Yeah the jurors are probably pissed and ready to convict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname