trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #116

Status
Not open for further replies.
JA's *advertiser censored* are looking bigger today. Do they have air pumps in jail?

She probably slapped them vigorously during the entire lunch break to create swelling.

We all know how great of an improviser she is when she doesn't have makeup and such.

I wish the Hughes' would stop talking to anyone, they're obviously watching the trial. It's been mentioned here and on FB which I am sure the DT are monitoring, so that pretty much means they will be exposed if they get on the stand as unreliable witnesses, which is sad because perhaps they had something they could have shared that would have helped restore Travis' good name.

I don't believe the Hughes are talking to anyone. But there are those who would like people to think that.

MOO

Court is late as usual ...

Unbelievable ...

:moo:

Yeah--what's up with that? 1 1/2 hours for lunch is way too long in the first place. Then they can't even start on time when court is suppose to resume. The attorneys are getting $250/hr and so is their 'expert'. This wasted time is costing the state (taxpayers) a lot of money when you add up all the wasted time. The Judge needs to take control of this situation one of these days.

GET ON WITH THE TRIAL, $#%W@$@$!!!

I'm out of marshmallow Peeps to eat while waiting. :(

will this EVER end?? It is nothing!!! Who cares why she loved him. Who cares why???

she is saying he attacked her for dropping his camera.. that is not 3 years of build up. That would be someone pi$)ed in the moment..

This is all poppycash...

Oh puhleeze ... she was so deeply in love with him ... she was so deeply in love with manipulating him, when she saw his generosity to strangers she thought imagine what he'll give me!!!! She thought he'd give her the easy life.

Nothing bad about Travis, though, right??? That's what JA said!
She said she NEVER wrote anything bad about Travis.

Whew! I thought I missed something...was out all day!

Was so scared I missed Juan crossing this woman

The more I hear this testimony from ALV, the more I see how Jodi just didn't get the message to "get lost" from Travis.

If JA and Nurmi already went over all this journal garbage, I don't see why Violet has to do it all over again. Just to have another spin?

KC = Journal

JA= jounal

=?'s
crapola writings lies and who cares??

EEEEEEEEEEwwwwwww.

Its licking food from its teeth. Tonguing both sides slowly and disgustingly

It's really scary - as if their is a giant slug living in there....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea