TV Station Pushes for Release of ICA Jailhouse Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished part 1. If that were me and I was :innocent: I would be on my knees hysterical screaming please don't let that be my baby please don't let that be my baby!

ETA talking about it on HLN now

Oh to hear what her and JB were talking about.......

agree, full-blown panic attack in the first part, her chest was really heaving at first,

I did not see the "medical transaction" take place where she got the sedative, although I did see someone in white walk by.

MOO.

Finished part 1. If that were me and I was :innocent: I would be on my knees hysterical screaming please don't let that be my baby please don't let that be my baby!

ETA talking about it on HLN now

I saw that her hands were shackled together, but I was wondering if she was chained to that chair, I have actually had a few panic attacks and I have become so distressed I would think I was dying. I might have had to stand up or something at some point to try to breathe better.

MOO.

Just saw the video on HLN. Casey look like she is ... um _____ing bricks! Even though it's grainy tape you can still see the horrified look on her face when she realizes what is on that television. Pure terror.

Well, if nothing else I'm glad she experienced that fear.

Jose looks absolutely stressed to the max. IMO

Recap of part one
:eek:

:noooo:

:panic:

:cool:

:sick:

:panic:
. . .

that is exactly right too.

JB sure is crying in that second part. cant see her face but by body language he seems much more distressed than she does.

eta she sure played him for a fool didnt she? I always thought he knew the truth all along cause I assumed he had sense but it doesnt appear that way.

ca2u.jpg

31791283.jpg

I saw that her hands were shackled together, but I was wondering if she was chained to that chair, I have actually had a few panic attacks and I have become so distressed I would think I was dying. I might have had to stand up or something at some point to try to breathe better.

MOO.

BBM -- no. At the end she just gets up and follows...not shackled to the chair

Hey Fellow WS'ers!

I've missed all of you!

Watching the released video on HLN.

I hope that this tape haunts every last one of those 12 jurors that decided to let this <modsnip> walk free.

Is there any doubt that she didn't know that her time was up? Who reacts like this if you've done nothing wrong or aren't complicit in some way, shape or form. She already "knew" that Caylee was dead -- because she killed her; but now she KNOWS she is knee deep in doody!

I wonder if Cindy now has such wonderful wishes for a happy future for her precious daughter?

I'm sure that George will have all the ammunition he needs to further cement in his mind that Casey killed Caylee.

I'm betting the Anthonys won't be married 6 months from now!

Just when I think that I'm moving on, I get all riled up again! But I am thankful that Judge Perry decided to release the video today. What a great start to my weekend.

Miss you guys.

I can almost feel some pain for Jose after watching this. He has just realized he has been had! No wonder he was crying. And, Casey just sits quietly, while he frets and cries. This is amazing.

Well I wished this was entered into trial. Looks like she can't get enough air in those lungs. Her hands are clenching and unclenching. Anger?? She always touches her arm. She did that at the trial too. She knew exactly whose little bones they found. She knew the exact spot despite what CA has said. Hope DR Phil watches this.
And for Baez. Wish I could see his face clearer. Is he crying or is he frustrated beyond belief and does not know what to do.

It appears that Jose shed more tears than Casey. JB brings her one tissue and it looks like she puts it on the table. Meanwhile, JB continues wiping his face and eyes with his hands.

What a piece of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member