GUILTY TX - Jazmine Barnes, 7, shot/killed in drive-by shooting, Houston, Dec 2018 *ARREST*

And now for something completely different:

Family of Jazmine Barnes gives new description of her killer

Family of Jazmine Barnes gives new description of her killer

(Via KHOU 11)

This makes me think the drugged up version again, doing meth all night and decided to go randomly shoot someone.

That begs the question can you tell a persons eye color from across the car? I could see a passenger hanging out a window, but at dawn on a rainy day through the cab of a vehicle?

From the link above:

“The victims said the man drove up beside their car early Sunday when they were stopped at a red light at Wallisville Road and Beltway 8.

Jazmine was sitting behind the driver's seat when the man opened fire on the family.

A bullet struck Jazmine in the head and her mother was shot in the arm.“

I see scruff which could have initially been labeled a beard.

I tried a little experiment on the way home to see if I could see a persons eye color. I drive a full size SUV so I’m not looking up and across but depending upon the window tint, I could get a good look at people with little to no tint and barely discern dark and light colors with a heavy tint. I only had one passenger make eye contact with me though. Everyone else kept their eyes ahead or looking at their phone. . When I did make eye contact it felt weird. Lends more towards him looking for someone, anyone, for me.

Hopefully this sketch will get quick results.

Last edited:

“HCSOTexas
@HCSOTexas
This is the man witnesses say murdered 7-year-old Jazmine Barnes on 12/30 as her family drove on the E. Sam Houston Pkwy frontage road at Wallisville Road. Thin white man, 30's-40's, in a red pickup. Call 713-221-6000 or
@CrimeStopHOU
at 713-222-TIPS #JusticeForJazmine #hounews“

DwBVgXCVAAAMooe

( Maybe @carbuff might have some thoughts on the vehicle )
Here’s my experiment with the car color I turned off the lights over my car in the garage and took and a picture... it looks maroonish or dark red...
5588637E-F590-4299-9294-3184E736E5CB.jpeg

I turned on more light in the garage...
3FB0E6AC-5F2B-4F17-A1A2-D2D7C8A03247.jpeg
Still lower lights but it looks more red. My car is true red btw...
Now looking at that video I think the truck is actually red and not maroon or burgundy.

My husbands bright red truck looks similar with overcast with me standing at the front of it. Bright red up front and maroonish towards the back.

( Maybe @carbuff might have some thoughts on the vehicle )

It's too blurry to get a clear idea of what the pickup looks like. My impression is that it's definitely red, probably close to true red. Doesn't look like a large pickup, not an F250 (larger Ford) and probably not even a Ridgeline (Honda) or Tundra (Toyota). I don't think it's real new.

Maybe this one? 1994 Toyota Tacoma:
1991_toyota_pickup_extended-cab-pickup_sr5_fq_oem_1_500.jpg

Or 2004 Chevy Silverado:

2004-chevrolet-silverado%201500%20extended%20cab-frontside_cts1e042.jpg

I'm thinking small pick up if they saw his eyes and belly from the car. I wish they'd clarify where descriptions came from so erroneous assumptions aren't made. If there was a totally separate witness that could account for the differences and still be a full size truck.

Beard or no beard? :confused:

It will be hard to find this nutcase if the description keeps changing. Not trying to criticize them but where did the earlier description come from? Maybe a witness in a car behind them or something?

LE should hold a presser and clarify.

MOO

I’m reminded of Oprah’s experiment ages ago...when she staged the purse snatching I think it was? Do you guys remember that? There were people who were standing in line waiting to get into her show and they were asked to give witness descriptions of the guy and they all said something different. Wasn’t there something about “blue eyes”? Maybe I’m imagining that last part...)

I imagine it could be challenging to remember with it being such a quick incident, etc etc. I’m wondering if descriptions varied.

Thank Alright sweet, looks like we’ve got the big boys in the house now (will the Texas Ranger’s assist? They often do...)

Jazmine Barnes: FBI joins search for man who fatally shot seven-year-old

“The FBI has joined local law enforcement in a Texas manhunt to locate the suspect who shot and killed a seven-year-old girl in a drive-by shooting in Houston on Sunday. Prominent local and national activists have put up $100,000 in reward money for the man’s capture as outrage grows over what some suspect may have been a racist attack.”

(My opinion is that this might not necessarily be racially motivated, as I’ve seen plenty of “same race” random shootings, MOO. CP randomly gunned down WC, both were white (NOCO) and JJ and CR were different races (white and Hispanic) but their shootings are linked...

Now I’m not saying it WASN’T racially motivated, just saying we just don’t know at this point, moo. Nut jobs kill for many reasons, unfortunately, and often it’s because they “just want to kill”, could be black, white or purple imo.

Has road rage been ruled out?

This thread requires a deep look at prior incidents, moo. Is this an “isolated incident”?

Gosh in a city this big it will be a needle in a haystack. With all the resources involved and publicity in this case, as well as technology available (cameras, etc), hopefully they’ll catch this guy. But these can be very challenging cases to solve, unfortunately.

Hoping to see “ARREST” soon.

—-

493.jpg

Last edited:
Each day brings new information that makes this all the more confusing. Red hoodie / black hoodies. Beard / no beard.

Jazmine Barnes shooting: This sketch could lead to the driver who gunned down a young girl - CNN

"the truck pulled up to their passenger side before going around to Washington's driver's side as the family made an early morning coffee run"

"She told xxxxxx, who was in the front seat, to search the internet for the nearest hospital: It was seven minutes away. Washington said she made a U-turn and hopped back on the Sam Houston Tollway, speeding, heading for the hospital.
But her car started to shake. "When my car started to shake, I told my babies ... 'y'all, the tire is out,' " she said, sobbing. "I can't make it no further. I'm sorry.""

“HCSOTexas
@HCSOTexas
This is the man witnesses say murdered 7-year-old Jazmine Barnes on 12/30 as her family drove on the E. Sam Houston Pkwy frontage road at Wallisville Road. Thin white man, 30's-40's, in a red pickup. Call 713-221-6000 or
@CrimeStopHOU
at 713-222-TIPS #JusticeForJazmine #hounews“

DwBVgXCVAAAMooe

WOW! Is it just me, or is that an exceptionally good, detailed sketch?
If the depiction is anywhere near accurate, this creep will be easily recognizable to anyone that knows him. That is one talented sketch artist! JMO.

Does anyone know who gave the first description of him having a beard and red hoodie? I left the house this morning and saw a red pick up. The driver had a short beard and... A Texas license plate. I'm in South Carolina.

This sketch could lead to the driver who gunned down a 7-year-old girl
https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/01/03/us...s-sketch/index.html?r=https://www.google.com/

“The sketch was compiled from descriptions given by Jazmine's mother and three sisters, who were also in the car. Authorities said a man in a red or maroon pickup drove up next to them around 7 a.m. and opened fire for no apparent reason.
The Harris County Sheriff's Office also released an enhanced surveillance video of the suspect's pickup.”

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back