TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #3

Discussion in '1970's Missing' started by Cubby, Mar 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I hoped and believed I could make things better. All I have done is make things "different." If you ever want to really understand why something is the way it is - try to change it.

wdmcmahan, cody22 and kettlecorn like this.

2. kettlecorn

kettlecorn Verified Family Insider

[

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
  3. Via Marple

Via Marple Here to learn how devious minds work

Just to be sure about TT's side of story - was Fran ever at the shop with them too?

Did he know if CA went to the mall afterwards? At the night watch?
    I know, it's all possible... But where is the evidence? That he had criminal dealings? TT doesn't know, the Arnolds won't say.
    Hmm.. Didnt Cat say before that the neighbours were witnesses that the Arnolds were at home? That they were interviewed soon after that day so it was not a memory problem? That they had no reason to lie?

Maybe the key is in the "all day". Did they ever go out for a while. Did CA spend a while at the shop instead of "all day".

wdmcmahan, steverogers and just-juju like this.
  4. Via Marple

hmm in that case, he was probably a POI to LE.

5. This is a valid question. I'll take a run at it...
    The cornerstone of my shot-in-the-dark was the "repeated" idea from LE that the girls left that parking lot "in a car" with someone [sic. they trusted.] It is rare for LE to reveal something [to the public/via MSM] unsupported by any other known fact. By 200o, no human remains having turned up, the locked Oldsmobile crossed off the list - I wondered. If the car they left the parking lot in is crime scene #1, and they vanished for all practical purposes, by 6pm ~ then did LE turn the inner circle inside-out over vehicles? Because that is a very short period of time. I wondered, because the same people were investigating Carla Walker's murder - accepted by then as a "stranger abduction." That murder remains unsolved, though her case has everything you could want. I wondered if the police were handling the girls disappearance as a "stranger abduction." The last 6 years of my career I spent building hotels and restaurants in Las Vegas. People take cars out into the desert and set them on fire - daily. It buys time, but never truly destroys evidence. The Texas equivalent of that is dumping cars in bodies of water. It was December. The most convenient body of water is...so I asked. Is there any way to find out if everyone's car was followed up on, known of, and didn't go "missing" by any means in 1975? The other question was whether any searches, shoreline or otherwise, focused on bodies of water. A body of water will return its victims - even if you try to weigh them down. If they are in a 2,000 pound tomb - don't wait for Spring to help you out. I was lied to regarding the answers to those basic questions.
    There was no "butler", so he didn't do it. I'm trying to get RA "un-stuck" from his bizarro conspiracy theory, so I set TT's car as "ground-zero" figuring that would be easy for Rusty to rule in or out. If the husband did it, he was alone - your sister had nothing to do with it, blah, blah, blah. That was in 2009. Five years later he decided to take that idea seriously, but not using the methodical "paper" approach. IMO he took a creative approach - a reasonable request that I had already discussed with LE, built support for, and burned it to the ground. FWPD have the details, the Austin ppl to contact. It will never be investigated because of all the things that came after. I can't help being disappointed. A stone that will remain unturned. The target was not a specific person or specific car. The goal was an exploration of information that could short-list and/or rule POI's in or out. That's the short version. The last four years have been hard.

6. I don't need everyone's version of events to call a spade a damn shovel. The fish rots at the head and there is someone who's 15 years of fame needs to be OVER.
    I've said it before; I'll say it again - this case is about trusting the wrong person. It still is. I'm certain it's painful to haul this out of his past. No one escapes childhood without wounds. No one escapes adulthood without regret. I want peace like a river for all yall.

SandG, wdmcmahan, steverogers and 3 others like this.
  7. kettlecorn

FWcat are you saying that Benbrook was nothing more than a "what if"??
    TT has been put through hell. Death threats detailing how he needs to die. 13000+ weirdos dissecting his every move. His children have been plastered all over social media. And you seem to be saying it was a hunch. . OH WOW
    I knew there was never a missing car. I know TT wasn't involved in this I also know RA and JB are making a very nice living off of the hearts of strangers They follow him and believe his every word. They can't see it unless he telld them too. Meanwhile TT has had his life turned upside down and inside out. Now with it being a world wide web page. Donations from all over the world,That would be a federal offense I believe. I will be learning what actiion needs to be taken to stop this circus!!!

8. raven9860

raven9860 Well-Known Member

So, down to the basics...
    your saying there was never a "missing car".

cody22, Suglo, kettlecorn and 2 others like this.
  9. Owutatangledweb

Owutatangledweb Well-Known Member

I note that in that article Rachel's mother stated that Cotton had a cancer treatment that day that gave him a fever as he sat in the parking lot overnight. If he was with TT all day, how was that possible?

SandG, wdmcmahan, mswater and 6 others like this.
  10. Via Marple

Let me try some dumb suggestions. If TT is no longer a POI, he should get that confirmed by the police. If he still is.... Well he and his family should get them work harder to find the real culprit! Life of a suspect is not easy, in this age of social media. But he should not have to put up with threats and harrassments.

SandG, cody22, Suglo and 2 others like this.
  11. haleui

haleui Member

If I was TT, I would have done the same thing he did. Sell all my crap and get as far away from this crap show as possible. With all the key players acting the way they are and people inserting themselves into this case, LE is never going to cooperate. And I don't blame them.

cody22, Suglo and just-juju like this.
  12. Via Marple

We have been trying to work out whose version is correct, the last few pages here.

13. Via Marple

But he was the husband of one of the girls. Shouldn't he have more say in the matter than the baby brother?

wdmcmahan, cody22 and kettlecorn like this.
  14. haleui

haleui Member

You'd think so. I'm really at a loss for words right now. :(

wdmcmahan and cody22 like this.
  15. Owutatangledweb

Owutatangledweb Well-Known Member

How does the strange DJ from Houston fit into this narrative? Someone concerned that this stranger or his vehicle may have been seen at the house, so made up who he was ?

wdmcmahan, steverogers and Ozoner like this.
  16. kettlecorn

I bet we find out!

raven9860 and just-juju like this.
  17. kettlecorn

No one has ever mention anything about DJ San except for DA. TT had never heard this story until it was thrown all over social media.. She was married 42 day after her sister disappeared and his name wasn't Sam either.
    Who else knew of this man before 2001... I haven't found anyone

wdmcmahan, k-mac, Ozoner and 4 others like this.
  18. kettlecorn

I want to put it out there that I am speaking for me not TT...
    It has to be illegal to take money for unsuspecting people under false pretense and it needs to stop. Especially with it ruining lives to do it

Mandam, Faith0263, Ozoner and 5 others like this.
  19. kettlecorn

Faith0263, Suglo and flute4peace like this.
  20. kettlecorn

He didnt just sell his crap and move. He waited and looked and put up a reward for information. He kept her belongings where she left them and he did everything he was asked by LE . He moved about a year later but he always makes sure even to this day that LE knows where to find him.
    In case they do ever find anything

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.