TX - Moriah Wilson, 25, prized cyclist, fatally shot before race, Austin, May 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll explain it to you, she is a cold blooded killer.
Yeah, very highly likely, but considering the investigation is still in the early stages and ongoing, and she has not been found or heard from, much less arrested, tried and convicted, or confessed, we probably should refer to her as an "alleged" killer. And I will agree with her dad on one point, there are a LOT of unanswered questions. JMO

The door lock signaled that it was opened at 8:36pm. The car is seen passing the house on 8:37. KA still has to park and walk to the house and up the stairs. This had to take st least a few.more minutes.

IMO, MW was safely in the house before KA could even reach her front door.

i think we will learn that it is the LOCK mechanism that signals not the opening and closing of the door. There was no second signal of the door being locked again after MC entered.

I think the door was closed but unlocked. i think KA walked right in.

i wonder if KA read that text…sent at 8:36pm….and saw those lies as confirmation that an affair was underway. Noteworthy that he'd just eaten at a restaurant with MW but he seems willing to make dinner olans again with KA to cover his tracks.

Last edited:
<modsnip - quoted post was removed>
It does look red still IMO in the airport photo … I am glad the U.S. Marshals also released the closeup picture of her in bike gear with her hair back from her face, because she does look quite a bit different with her hair back IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow big development! And surveillance photo of her at the airport. I noticed they describe her hair as light brown.
View attachment 345902

In addition to the airport surveillance photo, the article also has a picture of her in cycling gear also released by the US Marshals.
View attachment 345901
Wow is right. You'd think she'd pull her hair back and tuck it into a hat as more of a disguise...

It does look red still IMO ain’t the airport obit I released… I am glad the U.S. Marshals also released the closeup picture of her in bike gear with her hair back from her face, because she does look different with her hair back IMO.
A cycling news story showed her in a photo with Strickland in a car, from Strickland's Instagram page. Her hair was not red. It was light brown, dirty blonde

The door lock signaled that it was opened at 8:36pm. The car is seen passing the house on 8:37. KA still has to park and walk to the house and up the stairs. This had to take st least a few.more minutes.

IMO, MW was safely in the house before KA could even reach her front door.

i think we will learn that it is the LOCK mechanism that signals not the opening and closing of the door. There was no second signal of the door being locked again after MC entered.

I think the door was closed but unlocked. i think KA walked right in.

i wonder if KA read that text…sent at 8:36pm….and saw those lies as confirmation that an affair was underway. Noteworthy that he'd just eaten at a restaurant with MW but he seems willing to make dinner olans again with KA to cover his tracks.

When the unique code is used, a notification is sent. The lock keypad also has button that will send a notification when the door is locked. Cash advised she provided MW with a unique code for only her to use and she had recently changed the unique code and it was unknown to others.

A notification was sent at 5:55 pm showing the door was locked, indicating MW went to go swimming. The next notification was at 8:36 pm indicating MW returned.

She could easily leave the country from NYC.

I'd think NYC would be awfully expensive unless you were staying in someone's place for free. and even then, you're gonna need a job of some sort eventually.

Surprised she has done so little to change her appearance. Vanity over caution

She could easily leave the country from NYC.

I'd think NYC would be awfully expensive unless you were staying in someone's place for free. and even then, you're gonna need a job of some sort eventually.

Surprised she has done so little to change her appearance. Vanity over caution
The pic of her at the airport was taken mid-day, May 14, before anyone was looking for her. She has most likely taken steps to disguise her appearance well before now. JMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member