Found Deceased TX - Savanah Soto, 18, Leon Valley, 22 December 2023 #2 *Arrests*

At the presser the cop specifically said he had a “small” record. Media will twist things, if it was bad I think the cop would not have called it “small”.
Never said he was a crime boss, but he has a record, and it includes a violent offence with a deadly weapon. That's not nothing.

MOO

Yes, that is also a possibility.

However, she did search Charlie Chan as opposed to a park etc.
This indicates they intended to meet at CP's home.

Also Savannah's phone should have pinged other places too...

CP may have had his phone off, but he doesn't seem that bright. Maybe they are obtaining a warrant for his phone records too.
SS and MG could have very well met CP at the Charlie Chan residence and then drove elsewhere to conduct business where the killings occurred. CP in the backseat, MG driving, SS in the passenger seat.

After shooting MG and SS from the back seat, CP then moves MG to the back seat and drives himself in the KIA back to the Charlie Chan residence to get his father to help dispose of vehicle.

Dumb lazy butt should have driven the car to the Danny Kaye location himself and walked home. But kids now a days don't walk. Thank God. If he had that would have taken the truck info that sealed his doom out of the equation.

I would presume CP and RP phone records will be looked into not only to see where they pinged but what communicators occurred between them and when.

LE isn't going to spell out the entire case step by step in the affidavit. Just what is necessary to obtain an arrest warrant. I guess we will know when the trial occurs, whenever and wherever that will be. With the high profile case and the perp walk a defense attorney will say they can't get a fair trial anywhere in the USA.

JMO

Never said he was a crime boss, but he has a record, and it includes a violent offence with a deadly weapon. That's not nothing.

MOO
I didn’t say that it was nothing. I said I don’t think he’s a serious mastermind and that the cops called it “small”. For all we know he was charged w that over a fight in 1988 but pled down to a misd. Maybe he got felony probation and didn’t go to prison. We don’t know, at this point it’s semantics but the point still stands that I don’t think his son had a hardscrabble upbringing that would lead to this being an expected outcome.

I didn’t say that it was nothing. I said I don’t think he’s a serious mastermind and that the cops called it “small”. For all we know he was charged w that over a fight in 1988 but pled down to a misd. Maybe he got felony probation and didn’t go to prison. We don’t know, at this point it’s semantics but the point still stands that I don’t think his son had a hardscrabble upbringing that would lead to this being an expected outcome.
Agreed. But his prior record might go some way to explaining his actions in the aftermath. I know people would do a lot for their kids, but helping them dispose of a car with three dead people they killed for no good reason, one of them a viable full term infant, is probably a step too far for many.

MOO

Last edited:
Agreed. But it his prior record might go some way to explaining his actions in the aftermath. I know people would do a lot for their kids, but helping them dispose of a car with three dead people they killed for no good reason, one of them a viable full term infant, is probably a step too far for many.

MOO
I don't think we can call it disposed of, they just moved it. I don't think I could help my kid that way, but I am constantly surprised but what folks do for their kids.

Perp's house is less than a mile from where SS an MG were dumped....And he just stayed in town after committing two heinous murders!? RP's dark, covered bed truck is even in the driveway in google the street view. They did not do anything to 'hide'. He really thought he wouldn't be found, and fast?!
I saw photos in social the car parked in their yard is now tagged with baby killers I would not feel safe there people are angry jmoo

I don't think we can call it disposed of, they just moved it. I don't think I could help my kid that way, but I am constantly surprised but what folks do for their kids.
I thought disposed of was a nicer wording than dumped, but let's face it, there's no way to pretty up what they did, and that's why they're charged with abuse of a corpse.

MOO

I thought disposed of was a nicer wording than dumped, but let's face it, there's no way to pretty up what they did, and that's why they're charged with abuse of a corpse.

MOO
I think by putting it where they did , dad thought it would be found faster, he just thought there would be no link to him and his son.

Agreed. But it his prior record might go some way to explaining his actions in the aftermath. I know people would do a lot for their kids, but helping them dispose of a car with three dead people they killed for no good reason, one of them a viable full term infant, is probably a step too far for many.

MOO
Yes that’s a lot!

I think by putting it where they did , dad thought it would be found faster, he just thought there would be no link to him and his son.
Problem with this is it was hidden around the back of the building in a parking lot virtually nobody uses.

And an anonymous tip to police would have meant they were found in minutes, not three or four days later, when decomposition has set in and those families won't get a choice of an open casket funeral.

Their actions weren't about the victims at all, they were CYA, 100%.

MOO

What on earth was the motive? It was so cold blooded.
This lifestyle is so foreign to most of us.

If someone disrespects me, I no longer interact with them. I don't murder them.

If someone tries to rob me or I feel what I am buying isn't good, I don't buy it and I let them take it. Nothing is worth losing a life over and nothing is worth taking a life (unless me or my kids are in direct imminent risk of being killed).

It's sad that so many of our young people live this life and would kill or be killed over something worth less than $100 or just something as simple as disrespect.

I can’t find good details on whether or not the father made bail? But if he did, police better sit on him like a bad cold! Don’t want to allow someone opportunity to possibly destroy evidence IMO. MOO
Not yet

2/6/2024PRE-HEARING SET D290
1/4/2024CO DEFENDANT NUM CM116057
1/4/2024BOOKED B20240037401
1/4/2024BOND SET 100000.00 0000000
1/4/2024DEF. MAGISTRATED
1/4/2024WARRANT EXECUTED 1856648
1/4/2024AWTG INDICTMENT

Do we know whose gun was used to murder the victims? Also, it seems unbelievable that the perpetrator of such a heinous crime has no prior record. Was he even involved in the drug trade, apart from being a customer?
We do not.

Not that we know of at this time.

But given his age, if he does have priors, they may not be public if he was a minor.

Unfortunately, drugs don't bring out the best in people, and as a result, we see violent behaviour from people who, when sober, aren't habitually violent.

MOO

So if matthews phone, weapon & drugs weren’t found in the vehicle it would suggest Christopher took those, but savannah still had her phone? Maybe the reality of killing a pregnant girl suddenly hit him and he didn’t want to touch her? Maybe he was scared of getting his prints on her and her being harder to clean them off of? When the family member said Matthews pants were down I think that’s because Christopher had pulled them down to search for weapons/money etc.
all my own opinion of course. So so sad but glad they’ve been caught, charges incoming for the murder of baby Fabian too
I think his pants were down because according to the AA, he was dragged to the backseat of the vehicle.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekmtl
Back