TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seemslike some of the issues are reasonably simple. Where is the SWAT gear? If mylife (literally) depended on no one finding the contents of a duffle bag (orsimilar), no one is going to find that duffle bag. I can guarantee you that.

How did theyget away without anyone seeing them? Ifwas pitch black dark in the middle of the night and it had been raining most ofthe morning. It would almost be more surprising if someonedid see any kind of detail.

And thetimeline very much allowed for them to just drive right out of there (theconfrontation didn’t last longer than 4 or 5 minutes I bet). Throw a hammer in a ring in a fight where thewinner lives and the loser dies and that fight isn’t going to last 5minutes. Add another 30 seconds to bludgeon the loserafter incapacitation. This wasn’t longand drawn out. I’d bet they just droveout the parking lot and turned west. Cops didn’t arrive for probably at least a half hour. They were long gone.
So theyweren’t caught red-handed.

The answerto this case is probably mostly closely related to Missy’s relationships priorto 4/18/2016. There was nothing randomor spontaneous about this. Someone(s)was filled with rage against her. Figure out who that was and you’ve come along ways to solving thiscrime.

I saw Sandy’sback (one of the more insightful sleuthers). We sparred on a couple issues. 1. She contended thefamily/in-laws acted very suspiciously and aroused further investigation. And 2. The number and depth of the victim’s extra-marital relationships.

I went backand in retrospect believe that she was right on one of the issues and probablywrong on the other. Reviewing the reactionof the husband and father-in-law. I nowagree with her that the reactions do appear to warrant further review in thatdirection. My argument was thateveryone responds to difficult situations differently. But I now agree with her that they do notreflect “normal” reactions to a brutally murdered and mutilated family member.

On 2; myintuition appears more accurate. That extra-maritalrelationship(s) were not a singular isolated incidence(s) but a bit of apervasive pattern.
Which makesthis case more complicated (human relationships and emotions are complicated,and this is the intersection of them).
The factremains that this case is not in any way solved. I hear the frustration throughout thestring. And I would argue that being a year and a halflater, with no arrest, that we have failed and let Missy down.
Some haveargued that LE knows and just needs more evidence. It’s also a possibility that they know verylittle. I hope not, but maybe they’restill scratching their heads as to whether or not it’s even a male or female. They haven’t narrowed down the field forus. Maybe for investigativereasons. And that is paramount. I wouldn’t want to jeopardize that. In any way.
But I’lladmit when I drive thru Midlo and see LE pulling over a middle-age womandriving her kids home from baseball practice for lord-knows-what, that I wonderif LE really is focused in the right place, with a murderer walking in theirmidst. A classic “Other than that, Mr.Lincoln, how was the play?”
There mightbe other reasons this hasn’t be solved. Some have speculated that this has hallmarks of an inside job, and that theinappropriate relations may reach all the way to LE themselves. I should hope this would be dealt with if thiswere the case, but don’t have full confidence that would happen behind the thinblue line.
The progressof technology and science have been mentioned. I’ve followed three cases since joining Websleuthers (this one, Delphi,and Cargill/Bedford). There’s two videotapes, an audio tape, and a relatively small community in all three. And none of them seem to be moving to aresolution. Have we become so reliant onthe fallback of technology that effective policework is now obsolete? And barring a surrender/confession or someoneleaving their calling-card DNA, there isn’t a price to pay. I don’t know. I don’t like the messages that are beingsent.

Have we become so reliant onthe fallback of technology that effective policework is now obsolete? And barring a surrender/confession or someoneleaving their calling-card DNA, there isn’t a price to pay. I don’t know. I don’t like the messages that are beingsent.

RSBM.

Gosh, I hope not, but it does seem that way on the surface in these cases :(. Of course, the alternative could be true, that there is so much technological evidence that it's taking them so long to wade through it and come up with a very solid case, such as in the Dan Markel case.

I think the killer is someone who thought she was in love with Missy's husband.

Yes a crazy lady. I think the person in the video acted more feminine.

Yes a crazy lady. I think the person in the video acted more feminine.
But I didn't see Swatperp filled with rage. Why not? Was it because this person really didn't have a tie to her and was hired to do the killing or was this person just cold stone.......evil?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

But I didn't see Swatperp filled with rage. Why not? Was it because this person really didn't have a tie to her and was hired to do the killing or was this person just cold stone.......evil?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I'm sure the police checked out everybody remotely close to the family. They must know who did this but don't have enough proof. It will be someone crazy though.

I'm sure the police checked out everybody remotely close to the family. They must know who did this but don't have enough proof. It will be someone crazy though.
Crazy on the inside with a real nasty streak.

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk

Former cop by chance?

The possibilities are probably in the millions. You'd want some of the details to have meaning, but none of them necessarily have to, so unfortunately the limits aren't much more than someone of generally average height and weight, who was able to be there that morning via a major highway passing the front door.

Can some wonderfully organized person repost the best photo out there of the rear of the Nissan Altima that was spotted at the sporting goods store at 2:00 a.m. the morning Missy was killed? And maybe a photo of what the tail lights look like on the 2010-2012 models?

Hi Everyone,

My apologies for interrupting.

Websleuths is in trouble.

Please read what's going clicking on the Websleuths Account.

Thank you very much.

Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

Can some wonderfully organized person repost the best photo out there of the rear of the Nissan Altima that was spotted at the sporting goods store at 2:00 a.m. the morning Missy was killed? And maybe a photo of what the tail lights look like on the 2010-2012 models?

def0d9522dfaef0b5a2183df0daff73c.png
f1caf6e82d175beba19f211fed68b539.png

I think the killer is someone who thought she was in love with Missy's husband.

This is what I've thought from the start. There is so much out there suspecting a wife or girlfriend of a man who may have been involved with Missy, well there are more options on why a woman could be the murderer. It could also be a woman enraged with how she perceived Missy's husband was being mistreated by Missy and maybe thought that BB would be better off without his wife. JMO.

Hi Everyone,

My apologies for interrupting.

Websleuths is in trouble.

Please read what's going clicking on the Websleuths Account.

Thank you very much.

Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

No credit card on hand, no Paypal option - how to donate? :eek:

This is what I've thought from the start. There is so much out there suspecting a wife or girlfriend of a man who may have been involved with Missy, well there are more options on why a woman could be the murderer. It could also be a woman enraged with how she perceived Missy's husband was being mistreated by Missy and maybe thought that BB would be better off without his wife. JMO.

Did someone - maybe younger person with accomplices - think to save one of the marriages (NOT necessarily the B.'s marriage)???

From Germany: Hello, there is a PayPal option if you scroll down a bit on the message. I donated through PayPal a couple of days ago. If you can't see it there, the Announcements page has the email address.

I'm a lurker and really enjoy reading everybody's theories and opinions. I'm especially glad you're posting in this thread as it was terrible when it was closed as it felt like the world had forgotten Missy.

Did someone - maybe younger person with accomplices - think to save one of the marriages (NOT necessarily the B.'s marriage)???
That's also a plausible theory.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members