TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the impression she was well-liked (I'm a local).

When Missy was first murdered, many people changed their profile pictures and shared the news stories about her. Now that isnt happening as much. This is just my opinion, but I truly think that so little has been said by her coworkers because of their fear of losing business....
Including AT

I can't understand how much planning time the perp would have had. For this to work it had to rain. I know Texas has had a lot of rain recently. But wouldn't rain play a huge factor in setting this up?

I agree; CT is young and pretty; that Mary Kay closeup of hers is stunning - especially her eyes. I don't see where she would have much to be jealous of in very many women.

LOL. Sorry, but that's not how it works with cheaters. (NOT saying that AT cheated).

Halle Berry, Sandra Bullock, Christie Brinkley, Vanessa Williams, and many other extremely beautiful women have been cheated on. Obviously looks have nothing to do with infidelity.

I can't understand how much planning time the perp would have had. For this to work it had to rain. I know Texas has had a lot of rain recently. But wouldn't rain play a huge factor in setting this up?

April showers bring May flowers.

This is a season full of torrential rain, tornadoes, and more for us. The likelihood of rain during April on a M, W, F early in the morning for her class is great.

The Midlothian CG page used to be public - I don't think it is anymore because her rain or shine post doesn't show on her FB anymore.

Stalking had to play a HUGE part in this.

The perp probably knew the ins and outs. Although where she entered and where she was killed I think the perp was expecting her to walk into the side door where she was parked... JMO

I'm not sure. I'm thinking that even if it had been a bright and sunny day, Missy would have opened up the church and possibly go in, if for no other reason to have bathrooms available to her campers.

Been away for a few days and can't possibly keep up, so I'm sure this has already been discussed to death.

Perhaps. But some people were complaining that very little was said by her coworkers about her. So either that points to them liking her or not liking her. If it doesn't mean "dislike", then why rip apart AT and CT for not saying anything? Her own family hasn't, which makes AT and CT no different in that regard.

BBM^ I agree with that.
I did notice a lot of her FB friends' profile pics are "Justice for Missy", pics of her and CG logos.

Is there an easier way to subscribe to a thread in Tapatalk without having to make someone waste their time reading my post that adds no value?

Here's a screenshot of something "View Unread Thread" that's (I think) at the top of every page of every thread? I've been here a few months, but still make little squeals of delight when I something about how things work on this site :D :doh:

Screen Shot 2016-05-10 at 9.04.48 PM.jpg

I agree; CT is young and pretty; that Mary Kay closeup of hers is stunning - especially her eyes. I don't see where she would have much to be jealous of in very many women.

I agree, IMO her eyes are very pretty and coincidently IMO, very far apart. How does that jibe with the 'beady little eyes' that so many have described from swatperp's gotcha picture?

attachment.php

Attachments

• SWATmurderer.jpg
    SWATmurderer.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 819
Ok. I just have to say this. There is absolutely NO PROOF, that I have seen or heard, that MB had an affair with AT. So far all we have is speculation. Right? Where is the proof?

So they worked together and they went to Austin. Every day married people that are good looking,and in shape, go to business meetings, conventions, etc. in other cities without their spouses. They are not all having affairs.

If someone has something definitive, or a link to something, that proves an affair please share it.

I too think CT is beautiful. Sure she needs to lose a few pounds, but there is more to love then that.

JMO

Do you think swatperp ever thought this would blow up like it has? Or did swatperp think it would stay regional, or within the state of TX? Because a LOT of ppl want to see #JusticeForMissy, not just Midlothian or Texas for that matter.

OK, this is probably a negative post and ALL MOO, but I just don't get why so many people believe everything that is said.

Everyone has skeletons, nobody is going to get on social media or do interviews and say what a terrible wife and mother MB was or how much they hated her...
I am NOT saying she was I am just saying they would never say that even if true. But, just because they say the opposite does not make that true either.

Just like they are not going to bash the LE and say, Oh, I really hate the job they are doing and DO NOT like the direction this is going.

Why were MT and BB "knocked down" about the LINKEDIN chat? If I recall, BB TOLD the LE about 'an' affair. Now that could have been his, or another one
of hers. Now if he was talking about her, why would it be so shocking to find out about the LINKEDIN chat?

And lastly, MT mentions it taking three of them to do her job. So MB was doing for the girls/home stuff and doing CG. IMO maybe CG was taking up too much
of MB's time as MT goes on to say: But Tucker has mixed feelings about Camp Gladiator, noting that she doesn't even like to say the name. Asked why, she replies,
"I guess because it took so much of her life, and then it took her life."

Just some thoughts, MODS as always delete if not appropriate. This case is just so crazy, so many ways to analyze ever single little thing, I think it is getting to us all!
But, IMO, IMO, IMO I feel like this case is going to have a very shocking conclusion! and then again, maybe not.

I talk with my hand over my mouth when I think I might need a breath mint. It may mean nothing. I've read the body language books out there, like most of you. But with no damning evidence, all you have in the end is speculation.

Sitting this out for awhile, now, until something new comes along. Like an arrest. #dreambig

Aw, I hope you continue to post. I enjoy your thoughts.

When my husband needs a shave, he often strokes his chin, feeling the whiskers. I guess it feels a bit itchy.

I also think musicians tend to use their hands with more thoughtful gesture, as if choosing a chord, playing a riff, or in this case, voicing his thoughts.

This is a season full of torrential rain, tornadoes, and more for us. The likelihood of rain during April on a M, W, F early in the morning for her class is great.

The Midlothian CG page used to be public - I don't think it is anymore because her rain or shine post doesn't show on her FB anymore.

The perp probably knew the ins and outs. Although where she entered and where she was killed I think the perp was expecting her to walk into the side door where she was parked... JMO

On her personal page the March 9 one is still there. But the April 17th she had orig posted on her Midlothian CG page and shared to her personal page. The April 17 is gone from her page. (I had ss it so had to look lol )

Yes, this season tends to be rainy, but as all of us Texans know if there's one thing that's unreliable here it's the weather and we can go from a horrible storm to beautiful sunshine in minutes. I hadn't thought about this part of if before...so now I wonder, did the killer specifically wait for a stormy morning or was this the date regardless of weather and they just lucked out?

Let's tread away from the affair angle......

I'm not going to open up their closet because we all have messy closets to some extent........

I truly think the perp is a man who wanted her but she rejected because she's a very nice and sociable woman or someone views her from afar in her gym and acted out his own killing fantasy.....

I'm leaning away from the affair/ husband's fishing trip/ FIL walk and shirts from day one in these threads. All this stuff came up because her family is being looked at closely as all families are during a murder investigation.......

JMO

Why didn't perp just go around and make sure all the doors were locked? Thus keeping Missy to the hallways to ensure a quick hit without having to chase her throughout the church while dressed in cumbersome gear. Seems to me it would be better to have her confined to a small area than to give her access to the entire church. Closets, bathroom stalls, cabinets, how could he be sure.

Your post makes sense to me. By breaking into locked doors, he gave her places to run to and break out an exterior window to escape. IMO the suspect is staging burglary as though someone instructed him to "make it look like a burlgary". As one eloquent poster put it, the suspect made the building into a roach motel - maybe not the whole building, but the sanctuary. Either there were no cameras, no lights, or unreleased footage of what the suspect did or did not do in the sanctuary. I do interpret MB's body "found in the southwest interior" of the building as the southwest corner of the sanctuary. I wonder if the suspect used the moveable furniture to create a sort of channel or trap for MB. For example, he sets up this channel or trap to the left, he makes sure only the left door will open and the right door is locked, he hides behind the door to the right. MB enters through the left door, he bashes her in the head, and as she stumbles away from the blow, she has nowhere to go but into the channel or trap because there is furniture in the way, in the dark. The suspect has a huge advantage in every way.

Health insurance was canceled. The article does not mention life insurance FWIW.
BOOTS!! Sometimes a post from you is like getting a swift kick in the pants and a dose of reality all at the same time! I googled resources for free counseling in that area for victims of violence AND THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS. There are many free resources available, go figure. (If someone starts another one of those gf pages, I'll:tantrum:)
Every time I want to "clear my mind" of involvement....He says something that spikes the hinky meter, ITKWIM? (Gotta go back 15 more pgs to catch up) BTW in my entire career, I have never had the "self-employed spouse" provide the health insurance for the family when the other spouse was a VP of a company......just ODD.

Exactly what does it say to you? Since no one thinks alike, Missy's family's silence probably has quite a few meanings amongst we WS. I am being inquisitive and not snarky.

To me, it means they may suspect an in-law, so they are staying quite so an uproar is not created amongst the families. JMO.

Your thoughts may be 100% different from mine. This is why I am asking you how you see it.

My opinions only.
I think that is a big part of it. I think they are suspicious, I think they are hurt and angry and I think they are afraid of what they might say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndieLiz